I'm a white nationalist, but I'm really attracted to Mestizas

What should I do Sup Forums? There's a really cute Amerindian looking girl at work this summer, yet my political beliefs dictate that she be removed from this nation. She's so cute and very nice and feminine.

How do I square this? Should I become civic nationalist?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fine to bang, not to breed.

If she has good genes and can cook and has conservative values, just go for it.

Just fuck her and get the spanish fever out of your system. Just don't have kids with her

keep one as a sex slave, no babies though

Get her pregnant
Don't raise or even acknowledge the bastard children.

Win-win. You get to bang some hott mestiza, and white genes flow into their gene pool. You are free to mate with a white woman and raise kids the white way.

yeah man, gotta breed with this hot piece of cracker ass

Stop thinking with your dick and think about the future of your people?

i.e. getting a divorce and your kids not respecting you -- got it.

Should I abuse the welfare system like this? Good idea.

Kek always a fucking leaf

you done read my mind

I think we wouldn't be having this discussion if white women didn't have this self hating/exotisism fetish where they loathe everything white and adore every exotic foreign thing.

The amount of times I've seen a bonde girl exclusively date black haired guys if not a whole different race is beyond me. That's all they screen for. The guy could be a balding fat broke manlet so long as he fits the 'dark and mysterious' meme. These guys get an easy pass with women like that because they neatly fall into this fucked up psychological puzzle they have going in their heads.

So when us white dudes encounter latinas we suddenly get the same easy pass and it shakes our world since we're used to Miss Picky. So we tell ourselves we have a thing or attraction going for these women.

But in reality we're just annoyed at our own bitches for being so unpleasant to date.

What if I never find a better white girl than this Mestiza? She has very conservative values, would be a great mother.

sometimes you have to make sacrifices for a greater good

Don't forget to bring your blankets

fake.

It happens like this
>mestiza fever
>fuck one
>start dating
>get married
>6 kids
senpai, it's the greatest.

I like them if they are white enough to have light colored eyes. Like at least light brown or hazel/green
Basically castizos.

Yes, they want tons of kids and don't want to go to college! And they want to stay at home with the kids! Wtf happened to white women?

Sounds degenerate as fuck. Bunch of kids growing up with no father is nigger behavior. OP should either marry her or just go straight for a white gf.

They were lied to. Same as us all really.

redpill her to civic nationalism level, don't breed.

FUUUUUUCK

Not sure, but every white girl I dated was
>career driven
>only wanting 1 or 2 kids
>wanted 2 dogs
>wanted to live in a city
Glad I dated a mestiza
>didnt want to live in a city
>wanted more than two kids
>religious/conservative
>wanted 1 dog for dindus
It's great

MUUUUHHH DIIIIK

I agree, but you need to understand the kind of war we're in. I don't hold soldiers responsible for murder committed in the line of duty.
Bleach their genepool is one of many weapons we must use. I will not lose the war on the principle of appearing civilized and proper.
Fuck her. Put a baby in her. Don't give her your real name. Never see her again.

I think you're a lonely fucking virgin who's probably too scared to even talk to her so you have to make garbage advice threads on a politics board so a bunch of other virgins can decide what you do with your life instead of making your own choices because you're weak, runt beta.

If you are mestizo your self you have a 50/50 chance your kids come out white.
if you are white the kids will be bleached

FPBP

BLEACHING is a proud pastime of white men. Just don't repeat the mistake of the Spanish

i lost my virginity to one. she was a senior i was a sophmore. we were drunk and I made her suck my dick and them I came in her mouth and she swallowed. she acted surprised that I didn't. then i banged her for a few minutes. shit was so cash

It's a war faggots. We're not going to win having 1.5 children, constantly losing physical territory and losing members of our race to race mixing.

>Bleach their genepool is one of many weapons we must use
>the majority of black people in america have at least 25-30% european DNA
>plansthatbackfired.jpg
You could have just let just send them back. Still "bleaching", (Lol) after all these years

Mestizos are a type of hapas as marindians are mostly mongoloid.

It's okay to have concubines and even breed with them. But bear in your mind that you should at least produce 3 children from a white woman in your lifetime.

The more you bleach other ethnicities the better.

I'd much rather send them back. Or better yet genocide them. But we don't have the political clout.

mestizos look more white than hapas thou

moar?

Realistically you are trading about 3 white people for a bleached "white", person. That's the reality of the situation. Just banging them and leaving is just gonna hurt your actual child when he goes to school and gets bullied by fatherless thugs

Bleach then deport

My first girlfriend was one. Nerdy, glasses, black hair. I still think about her a decade later.
Fuck 'em and spread your seed around, that's my opinion.

Just don't breed with them. Go ahead and screw them before they get fat and ugly. Breeding with hispanics wouldn't be as big of a deal as breeding with a black, since mestizos are half white anyway, but don't take any chances. There's always a chance that the mestizo's native genes can affect the child and the child will come out a shitskin with a hooked nose.

You can fuck them. just dont breed with them

Get your negress ass out of here, you filthy degenerate

LATINA ASS ONLY!

Not really and they are hapas. Amerindians are just more archaic/basal type of mongoloid than east asians and have minor paleolithic west eurasian admixture.

find me a pic of the whitest hapa

I like Angie a lot. I think she's part Cuban? Not sure what you call that over in the States.

sorry wrong webm

I know that feel, bro. Where I work I see a bunch of young fit ones and god damn, they fucking turn me on. If she looks kinda white, your kids will end up looking completely white too.

find it yourself

What's the matter? Why so angry?

Become civic nationalist. Mexicans will merge in sooner or later. Give it a couple of generations, hopefully with severely cut immigration...

THANK YOU BASED CONQUISTADORS

She's an American White. They are a bit mixed most of them.

Here's the thing. My dad is huwhite (blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.), and my mom is a light skinned mestizo. I came out white. So there's a possibility that your kid comes out white, but the kid can also come out a spic. It's a tricky thing. I got lucky coming out white. Don't do it.

Breed her. Take the civic pill. Feels good man

>iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>Mexico: 88 IQ
Question is if you want that... Sub 90 IQ people haven't been able to create stable societies.

what a fuggin qt

GODDAMIT, KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OUR WOMEN

I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

would snipe desu

Half/part "x" Cuban? Why would we say anything else?

Surrender to the brown qts
Cute

>My dad is huwhite (blonde hair, blue eyes, etc.), and my mom is a light skinned mestizo
Not your fault, but it's still very sad.

K

Girls for now, girls for later.

ENJOY THE BOOTY MI AMIGOS

don't miscegenate

I'm literally busting my white nut in a qt mestiza girl every night, balls deep no condom, no regrets

Love is love. Go fot it. We're taling culture, not race.

This.

It's strange how things are so easy with mulatto broads and latinas. They're easy to talk to, etc. Some of them cook even.

But we need those white babies.

I had a peruvian ex who looked like this and was absolutely adorable. Then she secretly would show up and play video games with me and do super hard drugs all the time, had the craziest name too.

Her "very conservative values" are already shit if she'd race mix.

you drill for oil, you dilute the soil

That's a nigger not a hispanic you dumb motherfucker.

It's only risky if one in the pair is brown, even then there is a possibility that they will come out white looking. If she's light skinned and even remotely looks white, then there's almost no doubt that the kid will come out white. The average brown latino has at least 40% European DNA. That means if they mix with whites, the chance the child comes out white looking is the best out of all the non-white races.

Go back to mexico spic and they can be your women.

There's slavs and midwestern white girls, you don't need mestizas and castizas

This. I'm somewhere between a civic and white nationalist. I don't mind a few minorities living among me (provided they are westernized, right wing, and are very few in number), but I also don't support race mixing. Best thing to do for legal spics that have been here for generations is redpill them and westernize them. ALL illegal immigrants need to go the fuck back, including children and anchor babies who have illegal parents. There also needs to be heavy restrictions on legal immigration.

the problem in Mexico is corrupution, but now even dumb fags are waking up and we'll eventaully overthrow the government

>ALL illegal immigrants need to go the fuck back

Throw anchor babies in the group too and visa violators, I want to be the only minority around. Is it a bad thing to want that sort of thing?

>and we'll eventaully overthrow the government
when? i really want it to happen.
lead the way for the other latam countries.

Stay away from my women you jizzskin fucks

(((spanish)))

She's obviously young and fun, why else would she wear the whinnie the pooh shirt? I'll bet she has a tweetie bird on her ankle, too. So hot.

>I'm a white nationalist...

stopped reading there my rural teenager friend.
sage

she's literally white tho

Sage or report year-old well-established ShariaBlue templates that trip over their own convoluted presuppositions to slay an impossible straw man.

good news theres a lot of racist mexicans

for you

idk what's the situation on your country, but atleast here everyone fucking hates the government, what we need is a strong leader,

she's just tanned bro, iberians are like this
idf girls too