What would you do pol

you find boats full of refugees sitting miles off shore would you help them or leave them ?

watch the edge lets try to be serious for once

youtube.com/watch?v=OJRNRFI91vA&t=2s

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/WIKHC
youtube.com/watch?v=lQqHVp0CC3E
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is what machine guns are for

I would help them get back home.
imgur.com/a/WIKHC

the edge the edge

They have to go back.

I would tow them to the nearest shore.

I would sit and watch

these are sri lankans they are not even from the mid east

As a Christian, I would definitely take them in. I'd make hard labor camps for them to live in, and give them free food, clothes and safety from jihadis.

They would not become citizens, however, and they would not be allowed to leave the camp unless they're going to a work site under armed guards.

Once things clear up for them back home, or after a few years pass of hard labor, they would be shipped back to their native countries. They will be discipline and all of them will have job skills to help their own countries.

The edge

at least there a few none psychopaths on pol if we want them here or not shouldn't even be the point . would we help should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=lQqHVp0CC3E

literally shaking and in tears right now

>Winning at Sup Forums

Human life is human life and everyone deserves help

Watch as the navy toe it back to Indonesia

TURN THE BOATS BACK

Yeah nice try asshole I see that flag.

This

Yes, and? I said I would help them get back home.

Ah what the hell, I can't help but be nice to people in real life, I'd end up helping them even if I think they're filth that deserve to be purged off the planet.

You know most of the time they kill the crew and try to steal the ship only to sink that too right, why do you think the periodic timing of the sinkings has been in a pattern? Because theres been alot more you don't know about.

>hard labor

Is that really necessary? In this day and age I think light to medium labor would suffice, especially with all the other precautions.

If the boat is filled with men, sink it. Foreign combatants. Women and children, send them home.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Target practice
It's okay because they are violating the NAP by compromising our sovereignty. Since I'm Slavic, I prefer rockets.

Pretend to go help until they inevitably capsize and then leave

You treat them as what they are.

A boatfull of invaders and criminals fleeing the mess they made.

FIRE THE ION TORPEDO CANNONS AND SENT THEM TO THE BRINEY DEPTHS

I'd help them drown quicker, if that's what you mean.

This is why we're losing

Unlike most people I can actually answer this. In Summer 2015, I was sailing from Marbella in Spain to Bari in Italy.

We came across a boat about half the size of the one pictured but equally overcrowded. They obviously had no idea what they were doing because instead of heading in a north eastern direction they were heading westward toward the Moroccan coast.

Long story short, we just left them. Never reported them either because we would have been in trouble for not rendering assistance.

Imagine sinking that fucker with a well-placed RPG shot.

Make them as offerings unto Poseidon.

Trying by myself would make things worse, I would pinpoint their location and call for help over the radio.

Your kindness would result in many of your own people being murdered and raped.

If they are immigrating legally sure I'd help

If they are immigrating illegally I've let them drown

Good lad, fuck em.

Hard labor is nessesary to deter future illegal immigration. They will leave strong, healthy, disciplined, and they will have new job skills only after a few years of labor. If you go too easy on them, they will not learn.

>tropical poo in loos

>youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y

Sell them to France.

based thief

YOU DON'T IMMIGRATE LEGALLY ON A FUCKING BOAT

How does the authorities expect a small crew to render assistance to what I assume to be 30-40 people? It is near impossible and would endanger you and whoever else was on board your ship.

THEY ARE ENEMY SOLDIERS

EUROPEAN BORDER AGENTS DON'T EVEN TAKE THEIR FUCKING WEAPONS.

THEY BRING BOMBS AK47 AND FUCKING TORTURE DEVICES AND WIERD ASS VOODOO QUASI RELIGIOUS SHIT

DO YOU WANT TO GET STABBED WITH A WIERD ASSED CURVEY DAGGER THEN YOUR ORGANS SOLD

Thank you user. This brightened my whole day.

NICE! Fuck them. Invaders deserve no quarter.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

Help them of course, refugees are based

Doesn't matter, they're being shipped in from everywhere. Just ask Italy, or anywhere with a port cities.
Send them back, keep them out. We can send aid to other countries but importing their people does not help.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Being proud of a literal shithole

trust someone that has no idea over the actual status of kek to use the flag and the terminology incorrectly.

I would just leave them alone.

If they die, then it's their own damned fault for getting on a shitty overcrowded boat knowing the dangers they'd face.

He's using it correctly
Cause you got Kekked

to where ?

They aren't my problem and I literally have no reason to want them in my country where they will just take up more real estate and help consume already limited resources faster.

Read "Lifeboat Ethics" by Hardin.

Fossil fuels are limited. Land to grow food is limited and slowly being turned in to sun divisions. Our clean water supply regenerates seasonally, but is limited in throughput and in some places already overtaxed. Water recycling helps but will only get us so far. And we can't just keep mining potash forever and misusing our soil; eventually we will have to return to regenerative farming practices and on a widespread scale.

Not to mention other quality of life issues, like usage of public lands. At least one of those fuckers or their spawn will like hiking or camping and ruin my experience just that much more, especially when they don't speak enough English to understand Leave No Trace principles.

Nah. Leave em on the boat.

enslave them on cotton plantations

Firebombing it is the best solution to the problem.

Blow them out of the water

stay mad dumb nazi, kek represents civic nationalism

I wouldn't limit myself to your rationalized constraints. Ask WHY IS THIS EVEN HEPPENING AND WHAT ARE ALL OPTIONS.

(((You))) created the boat event, let's start questioning that...

Picrelated is relativity.

Are you talking about yourself?
Last time I checked Morocco is a literal shithole because a bunch of rapefugees come from your country.

You say that, but their definition of help is killing non-muslims.

Just hit one .50 cal at the water line and watch them slowly and observe the panic of someone who sees his impending doom.

You sir, are too nice for Sup Forums
We don't deserve you

Our yacht was registered in the UK where it is a crime to not render assistance. Our captain could have faced a prison sentence and heavy fine.

The rough wording is that you have to render assistance if you can do so without endangering your crew. Legally the problem for us was that we could have accommodated about half the people on the boat (20-ish) and several of them had already jumped into the water to swim towards us. So its likely that we would have been viewed as legally responsible to at least rescue those in the water.

We had a schedule to keep and didn't want the risk of taking them on board, so we just fucked off. I was glad of it too, you'd want to see the anger coming from them as we pulled away.

I mean, i could kill a bunch of niggers and not get in trouble for it? uh

stress test their bilge pumps

has no one read 1984??
just drop them a care-package and record the arm for all of oceania to watch in the 2-minutes hate

>This beach is private property, if you try to come ashore I will open fire.
Castle law faggot, too bad you don't have it.

>miles offshore
Not much I can do, I don't have a boat

>nearest

Wow, I never thought of that

t. europe

Practice extreme range target shooting mydude

I'd get out my rifle and shoot at the sitting ducks.

Tie to missiles and fire them into Israel.

I would light the boat on fire

In all seriousness i'd probably leave them, there would be nobody to hold me accountable for it, and sure i'd feel guilty for a long time, but would you just imagine all the trouble it will be and how dangerous would be to harbor all those people even if just for a short ammount of time until you reach the shore

If nobody was looking, I'd sink the fucker.

Not everyone can afford a plane ticket

Sink that boat of NIGGERS!

>ramming speed

>Help them?

No

Leave, of course

Who told them to get out of their shitty country and go disturb civilized countries?

Yes, I know my country is also shit, but at least I know my place and stay here.

The people paying for NGO boats can

If they were all men I would empty my 50 cal into their boat. Females welcome if not african or islamic.

I would think of the terrorist attacks and rapes and unpleasant bus rides I save people from and then I would laugh and hurl insults as they bravely and piteously sank below the waves.

Too bad they are subhumans
Sink it

>feared
Anyway, how does one go about stealing a fucking motor of a boat already in the sea, Where they boarded by pirates and the only thing of value they found was the fucking engine?

leave them, i have no boat, and even if i did what good would i do by helping them?

Of coursh. Black lives don't matter

>
>>feared
>Anyway, how does one go about stealing a fucking motor of a boat?

Average IQ of the boat 60. They probably traded it for magic beans.

>sri lankan refugees
>their now 300,000 strong community now flourishes because of the help of this man

fucking cuck

I pulled a gun on the last 2 homeless people to approach me I don't think I would be more interested in helping a giant boatload of rapists