OFFICIAL LAUGH AT DEMOCRATS THREAD

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVSUUfLIcTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So the attack ad worked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

IMAGE being part of a party celebrating a celebrating a 5 percent victory in a distrcit you won 3 years ago with 50 percent point

You got BTFO

Do you think democrats will learn their lesson now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Libtards.

I hope not. #Resist

>GA
>Red
Really surprising.

They are what, like 0 out of 5 elections now?

All of their "referendums on trump" keep on flopping.

#REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESIST

I can't handel this anymore.

>democrats in current year
>learning their lesson
HAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO REFUNDS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Waste them dollars and cents you dem cucks.

always does, kind of sad how the dems won't fight dirty tooth and nail to win

Bumping this just to make the shills that laughed in the past angry.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol you are so butthurt I love it. Muh midterm elections muhhh midtermmmmss drumpffffff will surely be btfo thennnnnnnn.

shoosh

25+ mil down the drain

kek

hahahaha the irony

>their comrads
Republicans don't have comrades, fucking commie fag.

lel
C U C K E D

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They mad. We MAGA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Georgiafag here. I voted for Trump, but I would not have voted for Karen Handel. She's as corrupt as they come. That being said I would vote for Ossoff either. Just kinda watchin shit burn.

Drumpf is done, right Dems?

*would not

HOW MANY LEXUSES WILL KAREN HANDEL BUY NOW WITH OUR TAXPAYER MONEY?!?!

watch out drumpfkins, youre about to be made illegal.

>0-4
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

The Russians went down to Georgia.... they were.... LMFAO ... looking for an election to steal........HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

W-We'll get em next time, j-just you wait your days are numbered DRUMPFTARDS

U ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

THIS IS NOT WHO WE ARE

WE CANNOT NORMALIZE THIS

15,000 DOLLARS IN OFFICE CHAIRS

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens. Also can't believe we let this guy get the nuclear codes. Two scoops! Unbelievable!!!

How you want your election famalam?

This is the best dems could do with $25 million, and the most pissed off and energized base they have ever had.

They will never see a result this close again

>lose
>blame bogeyman
>lose
>blame bogeyman
>lose
>blame bogeyman
>lose
>blame bogeyman

The endless democrat cycle of failure continues. Guess that having control of academia and legacy media isn't enough.

It's actually fascinating watching a political party so devoid of functionality or a feasible platform try to win votes. Every time a dem speaks in public they have this type of cringing 'I don't really want to be here...' body language going on. Like what's going on guys, what's the rub? People are obviously going to vote for politicians that are likable and relatable. Dem's keep putting up foreign lizard people, and they keep getting smacked down.

Oh noes!

S-STOP

Another day, another kike shitpost

Link?

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know! Maybe they should preach "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" louder.

Watch out you guys, if we keep winning elections, the Democrats might actually realize that they need to have a coherent political platform!

Soon the world.

Survey says NO

MORAL VICTORY DRUMPFKINS

I'm pretty sure Dems themselves would sooner throw Bernie from a helicopter than let progressives get ANY foothold in the party.

ossoff concession
youtube.com/watch?v=EVSUUfLIcTk

THE FIRE RISES!

D-does this mean Bernie still has a chance?

Cry some more

>shutting down the party will make all of its supporters go away
Sounds like a good way to create a real Fascist party, or worse, a war.

Just enjoy my shitpost, Commie.

The democrats strategy is just to double down on stupid. They are now blaming the loss on Ossoff moving to far towards the center and not left wing enough lmao.

GAfag as well. Agree Handel's as bad as "GOP" style Republicans come but Ossoff is such a cuck I couldn't stand not voting against him. Necessary evil in sending the message that the Dems need to gg if they ever want to win again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sounds like the Democrats need to spend more money, the problem is clearly that they're not spending enough.

youre fucking delusional m8

I'm tired of winning.

What subplebbit is that?

I'm just saying Hillary praised Kissinger. She is more likely to throw commies from helicopters. Or just drone strike them.

the salt from tonight and its still going on at /r/politics in the live thread

Let's see Susan Rice's documents that the Dems are hiding in the Obama library

Liberals are snakes

Someone post the floor is losing meme with trump

next time, maybe we shouldn't run a jewish carpetbagger

God I love it. We get links to go and laugh on, but you. You just make it even easier! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The dichotomy laughs at all of you.

its amazing

i hope not! we should push a narraitive that the gop are coluding with russia over the georgia election and to riot just to piss off more normies and make them vote for the gop lol

>If we win, it's because of the PEOPLE'S CHOICE! :D

>If we lose, it's because FUCKING RUSSIANS RIGGED IT RIGGED IT RIGGED IT, FUCK DRUMPF, IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH REEEEEEEEEEE !$#!$#$%!#$^@$^

They were trying so hard to push the "Educated voters vote democrat because of muh science and only stupid downtrodden pissed off white people vote trump lol :^)"

Good thing that college educated (BA or more) people who make more than 50k/year and people that make 100k+/year won the trump vote. People who made less than 30k/year voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. Its a lie they push to demoralize people and make republicans seem like the party for stupid people.
Little do they realize this tactic is just pushing more and more people away from the dems.

>that obligatory "we win even if we are still losing"

Imagine being part of a party that celebrates losing. Losing while flushing unprecedented amounts of money town the toilet to boot.

>Smarty pants with degrees.
What kind of degrees is he talking about?

Amazing game

>(0-4)

>how the dems won't fight dirty tooth and nail to win
Lol what

JUST
U
S
T

desu, so much of our political circumstances were obvious to me a decade a go, how the GOP would become nationalist, and how the Dems would abandon traditional progressive values. The parties had to move in those respective directions in order to survive post-GFC. I don't hate you guise. I wish you had a party.

(you)

I guess she had a Handel on it.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

post moar
also someone with twatter should look up all those usernames and troll the plebbitors if they were gay enough to reuse handles across sites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

They poured over 23 million dollars at pajama boy Osoff and he got REKT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>There has to be some Russian interference here

politics sub

From Reddit:
>The party that whines about money in politics keeps spending more and winning less

I think that sums this up pretty well.

Does this mean now we get in state tuition at any university and not get to pay taxes?

/our milf/

YES! LET THEM SPEND THEMSELVES INTO OBLIVION AND LOSE! LET THEM GO BANKRUPT PEDALING THEIR SAD BETA MALE CANDIDATES! THIS IS A HARD LIFE LESSON ON THE VERY ECONOMIC PHILOSPHY DEMOCRATS. SORRY LEFTIES, BUT THROWING MONEY AT PROBLEMS DOESNT SOLVE THEM!

>Democrats lose all races
>Refugee day ruined by massive dislikes on Youtube

Today was a very good day.