Racist = Go to Jail!!!

Just a reminder to keep your mouth shut in the real world and your opinions to yourself, racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRxkAOIv9E

They were arrested because the were intimidating a childs party with firearms, not because they were racist

keep telling yourself that pussy

Nigger leaf Jew kike next time they need a AK -47 to do it right !!

That's literally why they were arrested, but I shouldn't expect a nigger to understand

>keep your mouth shut in the real world and your opinions to yourself

Because everyone should stay quiet and keep their opinions to themselves.

Thank goodness the US is finally cracking down on hate crimes.

The problem here is not the SJW or any amendment. It is this:
HOW THE *FUCK* can you go in prison for 28 (!!!) YEARS although you didn't cause any form of actual damage.

This is not less shocking than the guy getting 15 years for stealing a Kim Jong un Picture in a hostel.

Burgers you have a serious issue with your jail system.
In France we have both lower crime rates and you have to actually torture someone to death in order to getsimilar sentences.

Niglets, not children. Niglets aren't even human.

Also do no drive to a child's birthday party Drunk, brandishing guns, threatening to kill them all, while yelling racists slurs.

Die in jail you filthy fucking pig skins. These pig skins needs to be deported back to Europe.

You can be a racist without a gun.

Of course they're in the south, land of cucks. No wonder they got the book thrown at them. 28 years and nobody got hurt, hmmm...

Its 13 years for one and 6 years for another, not 28 years.

Region ban when? It's really gonna happen.

Reminder, OJ got zero years for cutting off his ex-wife's head and gutting her companion.

I would just use proxy / vpn and so would everyone else

its not going to happen, though

lol white people are going extinct. have fun white pussies, at least you wont go to jail for exterminating niggers since you'll all be dead!

that's pretty fucking deprived I have to say

>jailed for behaving like dumb niggers
>FUGGIN WHITE GENOCIDE N' SHEEIT
>DINDU NUFFIN

white people are doing just fine in the south

the imbeciles pictured went out of their way to threaten a children's BIRTHDAY PARTY by riding shotgun all over the lawn of a home THEY HAD NO BUSINESS being at

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Fuck off leaf

Why don't you make me?

What province faggot?

Ontario

OJ wasn't on camera threatening to kill kids while waving a gun around. OJ was smarter than this retard.

This.
They were white trash.

LEAF FIGHT

GTA or some shitty Northern Ontario aka basically Quebec town?

I'll fuck both of you cunts up. Come to the Northwest Territories, faggots. I'll make both of your assholes bleed, as I've done with city fags before.

>Northwest Territories
You're barely a part of Canada, you eskimo faggot.

I'll become part of you if you have the balls to come up here.

>northwest territories

why u live in tundra u dumb muslim

>going to the territories
Or you could just come down to the real part of Canada?

>the cucked Marxist degenerate shithole is the only part of Canada
Glad I'm not Canadian, then. Enjoy your Chinks and Sikhs.

>Be Leftist leader in Sweden (Young Greens)
>Go to Africa to do UN report on violence against women
>WebM

Rather chinks and sihks than eskimos.

>be white
>go to college
>get successful career
>marry successful white man
>have lovely white children
>live in suburbia in expensive home
>live well away from imbeciles

>be white
>get involved with someone named "Torres"
>get drunk
>ride around some nigger's yard with shotgun blasting while flying confederate flag -- during an 8 year old's birthday party
>get arrested, tried, and sent to prison for a decade for being a huge dumbass terrorizing shithead

gee, wonder what i'll aspire to when i grow up

Only people around me are Anglos and Celts. Sure, the natives are only a stone's throw away, but at least they aren't going to chimp out on me or impose their Sharia Law on me.

I don't really think they were racists, just idiots trying to have a laugh, do you genuinely think they thought they were superior to blacks in every way?

How was anyone supposed to know that was illegal

in my trailer park its just called recreation

when will people stop being so harsh towards welfare fraud, incest, wife-beating, drug trafficking, racist terrorizing and acting dangerously stupid around children

Lol (Cunt) the Supreme Court just said theres no such thing has hate speech stfu

>the natives aren't going to chimp out
How retarded are you?

That's cool, because that also legitimizes something better :

Leftist = goto jail !

>tfw Arkkkansas

i'd aspire to kill every nigger at that party and not be a pansy that just drives around

maybe shoot some nigger loving subhuman cops too