99% Reported

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$25m+ Down the drain and the kike lost by more than 5 points.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eS2_AYt8-Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=fOrJtAl9YT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUST

Way too many niggers in Georgia, god damn it. Can't wait til it kicks off, and niggers are dying in the streets. This is a white only zone *nigger heads on pikes*

I hope you fucking mysognist racist fucks rot in hell. Do you guys really think this shit is funny. Instead of having real politicians who care about us , we have a fucking cheeto and this fucking ugly ass whale who are going to get people killed with taking away healthcare and giving psychos guns. All because of a bunch of basement permavirgins and stupid redneck assholes don't want anyone who isn't a straight white heterosexual male in charge.

Why would you run a Jewish faggot in Georgia and expect to win? WHY?

At least run a nigger. Then you can blame the loss on racism. Fucking clueless Dems.

but republican spent 120+ million on this race alone

I'm a georgia fag and my entire family and friend network is celebrating this shit. So glad to know we are as uncucked as we perceive ourselves.

Let's be real - Karen Handel is one of the most uncharismatic, shitty politicians in history. She's ran for office here like 8 times and lost every single time. Yet, we unanimously would still rather take her over a 30 year old kike who lives in DC and is entirely financed by California faggot bucks. We really hate liberals that much. God bless Georgia!

I think you need a trip to flavortown my friend, come take a load off

Actually Handel spent $4.5m and Ossof spent $25m

Isnt that... fat shaming? And dont label them psychos... its not what they indentify as.

I hate you doublestandard liberals. We need to be inclusive of everyone.

my condolences to you for wasting your time writing that.
good on you, user. may Dixie rise from the ashes to claim the South again.

news flash nigger, less than a decade ago these degenerates didnt have healthcare to begin with. its time to stop pretending this healthcare isnt paid for by the money of hard working men to support degenerates. my healthcare is offered through my JOB, not that communistcare shit you preach

youtu.be/eS2_AYt8-Z0

Thank fuck GA. Thank fuck.

A win is a win but it's still down 6-7% from last year. Pretty worrying. Only ever been lower in 1974 from what I understand.

>electing the Red Team Globalist over the Blue Team Globalist
>"WE'RE UNKEKED!"

Jesus Christ. You're still asleep, buddy.

Neck yourself.

This is such bad bait! Get a real job faggot and stop posting on an international cubic game forum.

>a leaf tries to educate me about the state of my country, let alone world politics

go fuck your dog faggot

trump isn't jesus but he's infinitely better than what the rothschild approved candidate offers

It's also a special election and not indicative of statistics in any way.

There will never be a race war, silly rabbit.

this is such a fun board for shitposting

>taking away healthcare
from morbidly obese people and drug addicts who don't deserve our taxes keeping them alive
>giving psychos guns
so we can kill the niggers and sandniggers you keep trying to force into our communities to flip our district's vote into your favor by giving them more said welfare
>don't want anyone who isn't a straight white heterosexual male in charge
that is right, and that is the status quo from now until eternity unless you really want to try and force another King Nigger and see what happens after you destroyed our country in just 8 years

But... we're cheering for a woman?

Maybe the "white people are the devil" angle isnt working so well for the democrats, but hey, let them keep doing it.

KAREN LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=fOrJtAl9YT4

what is this election about?

Racist dems backed the white privileged male over the strong female candidate.

Racist and disgusting

but a woman won

Oh, but it is. Special elections are Republican territory. In the 2016 general election there were 326,005 voters. In this super-hyped thing there were only 243,357 voters.

Ossoff got fewer votes than Rodney Stooksbury, the Dem sacrifice candidate in November.

Loving this
>democrats are scummy, throw money
>lose anyways

whites will be a minority in Georgia in 2025 supposedly. we're fucked

It's about Dems throwing their money in a toilet

Karen Handel is also a jew. we lose either way

REQUESTING URGENT DOSE OF REDDIT SALT STAT ANONS!!!

>PUTIN'S PLAYBOOK

ARE WE TIRED OF WINNING YET?

bait?

Reported for hate speech. "K*ke" isn't appropriate language.

No she isn't, she's catholic

>Karen Handel is also a jew

source? pretty sure she's 100% goy. maybe her husband is jewish? regardless, she's much less of a kike than Ossoff

Reminds me of those comfy days in November and December after Trump won.

Maybe you should go back to your echo chambers where everyone believes that Trump is collapsing and turning the whole country against the Republicans? Leave the real world to the real men.

It's not the vagina, but, rather, whether she allows tired Republican Congressmen to tell her what to do with it that counts.

>Do you guys really think this shit is funny.

but she was running against a male

come say dat shit in zone 6 cuh we bussin heads up in this bih ya heard me?

Quality bait

Bump

seriously try to think how much it must hurt to have your awful platform constantly rejected by your fellow citizens. like, at some point you need to stop losing. who would continue to throw good money after bad and support this dnc? at some point you have to just feel total defeat and give up unless you're legitimately mentally ill
they do this to themselves because they want free shit and more muslims THAT badly?

A WOMEN WON YOU SEXIST PIECE OF SHIT. WHY IS THERE SO MANY SEXIST PEOPLE IN THE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????1/1/1/

Take it back nigger!

You know White man is your superior. Just follow Masta's commands and we'll take good care of yall. Food, clothes, jobs, and wives. Good care ya hear me. No harm, no whips, just the tender white care and guidance. All you have to do is pick vegetables so we can send beaners home.

you should of left our video games alone then

if you are gonna ruin the world with identity politics and cuckoldry being pushed on us all.....dont go after the escape mechanism next time faggot lol

meaning the same world elite then

you fucking antiquated farm equipment shut the fuck up

I'm a former Democrat and this embarrassing shit is why I left the party.

They really thought they would win a Republican district when their shit is so fucked everywhere else politically? What the fuck is their problem?

I couldn't handle this level of incompetence. I'm Green Party now.

That isn't funny. That money could have been used to relocate refugees into the United States.

You fucked with us first. Keep escalating it and you might just wake up one day and find a real rape culture hunting down blue haired freaks to anal rape.

greens are a meme

now, now, don't let facts get in the way

My sides, etc.

Washington Post are screeching that this GOP win spells the end of Trump and that Ossoff lost because he was too good of a candidate.

Sound familiar?

Hooray for Georgia
B A I T
A
I
T

The South has risen again! Good bless!!!

>I'm Green Party now.
So you traded in being a faggot for being an even bigger faggot? nice.

>60+ MILLION dollars wasted in a backwards shithole state for what essentially amounts to a pissing contest between Democrats and Republicans

Just fucking neck us.

Suck deez nuts libtard!! Praise KEK

They have a political platform I can agree with and consistency.

Also, these are American Greens, I don't know what horrible shit they have in bongland.

My thought too. Not so much that he lost but that he got his ass kicked, in the South, to a woman, with little in the way of charisma or personal appeal.

you fucks caused the most war in the middle east, obama brought us into a new cold war we almost went to world war during his presidency.

pls point me in direction of free guns.

At least Green party won't fuck me over like the Democrats have.

Also, the Republican party is a walking corpse. That's why people voted for Trump. Don't get comfortable.

It's Star Citizen for democrats.

didnt jill stien raise money for a recount and pocketted it all? greens are scum

>Phoenix local live steam one of the most popular on the net.

Im so proud.

>I miss Kinsey

It's not our fault laws are written the way they are and Dems are idiots.

We need some money in the Green coffers. We got shit to do.

Your Green Party did better than expected in the last round of elections. "green" parties are nothing but thieves.

Shit is really funny

Keep it up, snowflake! You'll definitely win in 2020 with that narrative.

Looks like the ass is now sore.

Holy shit, by all means this is the reason why so many of us are into politics now. Why the fuck did the the left get involved in our bread and circuses? Many of us wanted to be left like a potted plant.

If they left us alone, we wouldn't even have given a fuck about the election.

The only thing "green" about that party is the money they pocket.

The entire south has an unchecked nigger problem. They thrive in the humid heat. You fuckers should have invented proper farm equipment instead of importing niggers, you've doomed this nation.

Top fucking kek
Eat shit you filthy kike

>(((Handel)))
I'm pumped the democuck lost too but let's get the facts straight

You made a huge mistake by going after video games. That was a declaration of war. Why can't you libs understand that cultures aren't supposed to mix?

You're an idiot

>get people killed with taking away healthcare

visiting the emergency room is the fifth most common cause of death in America

>We got shit to do.

Like poll 1% nationally again.

Retarded or bait?

White Genocide is destroying our white nations. Put it to a stop NOW! Discord end codes. Add in what is in front of all discord links. AQg6aA cpZ7VFx Not everyone is allowed in. There is an interview when you first join. When asked where did you find this server say Vegan posted it on Discord. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>bix nood

>assholes don't want anyone who isn't a straight white heterosexual male in charge.
hit the nail on the head
cry more little girl

It's not like the Democrats will get back in power.

both

My regards to you from South Carolina!

>straight white heterosexual male
>white heterosexual male
>heterosexual male
>male

>A win is a win but it's still down 6-7% from last year. Pretty worrying.

Did you expect the twenty six million dollars NOT to have some effect?

Tell us more about what your weatherman loving professor told you in college.

Putin hacked it.
Kill Trump