What did they do to him?

What did they do to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40350046
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_thiopental#Truth_serum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They starved and tortured him to death.

It's what they do to most political prisoners.

made him be a sex slave in Kim's joy division

Can someone shop Ossoffs head on Otto for me.

Something pretty fucking awful, I guess.

I've heard oxygen deprivation tanks, which might have caused the brain damage (I think the doctors said his injuries were not consistent with blunt strikes) but who knows?

It's possible he attempted suicide

sodium pentothal would be my guess. a lot of countries use it as a "truth serum". They were probably injecting him with it constantly trying to get him to admit to being a CIA spy. That would destroy your brain before long.

with a loss of grey matter the culprit seems to be oxygen deprivation, I see 2 methods both using the same intent, that he was a spy.

#1 the water boarded him too hard, too much simulated drowning
#2 sodium pethahal overdose, this is known as a truth serum as it reduces all inhibitions, it also supresses breathing

t. a spy

they* pentothal*

I really don't know who he is or was

This seems pretty likely.

Cut off burger supplies.

Stop making threads about Otto.

Shouldn't have been in NK in the first place. Kind of like that Japanese independent journalist who got beheaded by John the Jihadi. No business being there and I'm sure both knew the risks.

We aren't saying he should have been there, dumbcunt burger. We are discussing NK torture methods.

I feel sorry for him :(

They legitimately thought he was a spy, most likely. Or wanted to portray him as a spy to the North Korean people. They probably either waterboarded him or drowned him until nearly dead and tried to get information from him that he obviously didn't have. It's pretty sad.

They literally memed him to death

They used the masturbation machine on him.

Does it even matter? I'm sure they have more than a 1000 ways to kill somebody in NK and the family denied autopsy. Dumb. Ass.

Seems like there's a lot of disinfo about the NK (((concentration camps))) that (((amnesty international))) reports on.

WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP THE CLOCK
2 QUESTIONS
1. Why was he there?
2. how was he important

He tried to hang himself, you fucking mongoloid.

The only thing the norks did was cut him down in time to keep his body breathing for about a year.

>What did they do to him?
They made him watch Shazaam a hundred times.

Why post in the thread if it doesn't matter? Useless seppo dropkick.

LOL at thinking he was at any point in time not in shackles

He's a self-important dipshit. Notice his gay command in his OP.

1. because he was retarded
2. he wasn't

Because it's another thread that makes Sup Forums even shittier. We have enough bait and shill threads as it is. Otto is fucking dead and his family denied autopsy. You guys will sit here until you're 90 years old speculating how Otto died.

I have no problem with that, form a discord group and fuck off.

Pack it up, boys. The Queen of Sup Forums has given strict orders to channel energy into more productive shitposting.

He got juched.

He probably tried to hang himself.

He got skull fucked

Pussyyyy boiiiiiiiii

...or 3) the faggot Jew tried to hang himself.

I go with Door 3.

I think its #2 I read somewhere his injuries were not caused by drowning.

my guess is sensory overload, or microwaved his brain not enough to kill him but to wipe it

I dunno, evil shit. fuck North Korea

Kek!

5 star content. Pretty much what I was thinking.

The ensured he could never testify against DPRK to the United Nations. Because that would give the UN the proof of crimes against humanity. All these "death camps" are rumors with no physical proof, but if an American were to testify it would open a huge case against them. I honestly wish we spent less on the Space Program and focused on a super camera that could get clear pictures and video of these crimes. Until then we can only sit idle, or until Un finally sends a middle over the DMZ

>The family of a US student who died shortly after being freed from North Korea have declined a post-mortem examination, according to a US coroner.
WTF?

He tried to steal a poster off a wall.America is not going to do anything about it.

They watched Deadpool once and tried to recreate the scene when he got his powers. Didn't work out well

What's your problem pal?

I doubt it. He was already convicted. Considering the bleak circumstances, the highest probability scenario by far is that he tried to commit suicide and the guards weren't quick enough to respond. To me, these torture hypotheses make no sense on any level.

They have already done one.

Dont care. Hes a kike.

The family was clearly told to shut up about it.

I don't know the specific conditions, but there's pretty much always an autopsy if the cause of death is uncertain. That just means the government for some reason wants to create or hide a narrative.

They beat the CIA out of him.

made him watch all the Justin Bieber videos on youtube XD

Possibly water torture or choking perhaps. Maybe electric shock or something really jolting to the system. He had a heart attack, and there were no signs of blunt force trauma according to doctors. If he did drown, they'll find water in his lungs during the autopsy, if they perform an autopsy.

When?
>The Hamilton County coroner said only an external exam was performed on the 22-year-old.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40350046

>the family denied autopsy
Why the hell did they do that?

They reeducated him on the reality of communism. People rarely survive that shit.

It's only been happening for a full century now. But I guess some people just want to bang their college professors so badly they believe the lies.

Yeah, fuck space because who cares if the whole humanity could be wiped out in an instant at any given moment, let's worry about people doing something to other people in other countries.
Secret CIA prisons? Tortures? Imprisoning indefinitely without charges? N-Never heard about it!

Who the fuck cares? I didn't even stop when i heard 3 people died in a UPS shooting last week, let alone bat an eyelash when some crazy shot at congressmen. This is america. Fuck anyone who isn't me or my immediate family

>wtf was he doing in that cunt of a place anyway?

Probably used him as a guinea pig for a chemical experiment. They keep him for a year so an autopsy wouldn't detect it,

They sedated him, but fucked up or just didn't care and overdosed him, so he got full-blown brain damage to the point where he was barely even alive. He wasn't starved or beaten or tortured as far as any physical evidence shows, just excessively sedated to the point of brain death.

Wouldn't they have kept an eye on him to make sure this wouldn't happen? Especially if they thought he was actually an agent of subversion/ spy.

this whole story doesn't make a lick of sense

and should be investigated more

He had no marks of beating. I think he either failed at an heroing and lost oxygen to his brain or he was electrocuted on a fence trying to escape.

this.

How do you even get to north korea?

i assume you would go to south and get smuggled in or something?

I guess lack of C/Ts or anything mean they're not public, but I'd have to guess hypoxia would be most likely if its the case that grey matter explicitly died. If it were asphyxiation through a hanging mechanism, he'd have to have gotten it tight enough to close the arteries, which, if you look in to suicide, is a crapshoot if you don't know what you're doing.

But anything that cut or perhaps more likely reduced for an extended period circulation into the brain might have done that, and possibilities are endless. A an overused drug to change blood distribution could do it.

About the possibility of him trying to hang himself, I doubt it. Cells there probably don't have much from which to hang, and he was probably searched in every way possible when being imprisoned.

But it does. Like other have already stated, he was probably administered Sodium Pentothal to try to extract information.
>As with nearly all anesthetic drugs, thiopental causes cardiovascular and respiratory depression resulting in hypotension, apnea and airway obstruction.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_thiopental#Truth_serum
He was delivered with needle marks on his arm so this seems at least plausible. The dumb Norks probably didn't care what happened and gave him a heroic dose to make sure he wasn't a spy.

You go to Russia or China and you take one of their airplanes to Pyongyang.

wine bottle up his ass

Still surprised people willingly go to shithole countries

It will forever be this dumb fuck's fault for attempt to steal a portrait

This

so he was just some rich trust fund baby?

Yes he was but the flights don't cost that much.

Nothing. Once Langley knew he was completely compromised, and potentially ready to talk, they decided to exercise the terminal sequence of his brain implant.

Kinda looks that way, did you see how they dragged him off the plane?

No stretcher or chair.

That isn't protocol.

My hypothesis is that the doctor made up a story to cover the asses of everyone tasked with making sure Warmbier stays alive so that they themselves wouldn't be punished by the higher-ups.

Maybe the guards saw him go to sleep in his cell, then did what people at work tend to do when everything seems to be in order: relax. Maybe some time later one of them looked into his cell and realized something was wrong and they rushed in only to be too late to properly revive him. At this point they'd be in full panic mode because the high-priority prisoner was their responsibility. Considering the circumstances Norks live under, maybe the guards thought Warmbier's situation was way too comfortable for him to kill himself. I mean I'm pretty sure his situation in the prison system was nowhere near as bad as it is for locals, and the guys working as guards probably can't imagine how life was for Warmbier at home in America so they wouldn't have been aware how bleak it was from Warmbier's perspective.

Or he was strangled by another inmate.

Anyway, attempted suicide makes far more sense than the idea of a botched torture job at a point where they had next to nothing to gain from torturing him. And in any case, I'm pretty sure they have enough experience at torture not to kill the people they torture, nevermind when torturing a high-value prisoner.

Definitely dosed him with Sodium Pentothal. Probably tried to turn him into an MK ULTRA style automaton who would do their bidding upon return to the US.

All that along with months sleep deprivation and psychological torture.

Well, if we want to get into that mode of thinking, consider this.

SecState Rex Tillerson went on to demand the return of 3 other prisoners while more US military assets moved in. I haven't been watching the news closely, but apparently the (((MSM))) reported that China tried and failed to get this guy out -- did China try or did they not want to touch this one? Meanwhile all the """conservative""" talk shows were flipping their shit about it being time to bomb NK no matter what, graphic stories about the torture camps, even if that meant sending their sons into more war -- over what?

If we take a sinister view, we could see this as a set up for any number of narratives.

Sex choke..Kim likes to watch.......but it went bad

Hana a best

I also watched Octopussy.