This is only the beginning

This is only the beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/06/20/ford-import-focus-small-car-china-not-mexico/103033214/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good goys

This is simply capitalism. Get fucked morons

Trump won't allow this.

Will he?

>spic or chinks

honestly these are both pretty shitty options what can really be done

Oh wow. Look. It's this strategy again.

I don't see your cuckemperor doing anything about it

I fucking told you niggers that Trump wasn't going to do shit about this. Carrier still shipped most of their jobs from that plant to Mexico. Ford is moving production overseas. He never slapped a massive tariff on either company.

3 5 % T A R I F F
%
T
A
R
I
F
F

MAGA!! We really did it, reddit!!!

No jobs are being cut in the US. The US plant being used to make the Focus is going to be converted to make more trucks and SUVs.
Ford is a global company that makes cars for more than just the US, and the Focus is their number one seller in Asia and Europe, thus it makes sense to manufacture the Focus in a factory they already have in China.
This move is designed to keep the cost of their vehicles low by making manufacturing more efficient, vehicles get made closer to where they are being sold, etc.

But of course, the pinko media won't tell you that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

HOW IS THAT MAGA WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

At least when Mexico builds our shit, we don't have to worry about them overcoming us and becoming a global superpower.

China, not so much.

>hurr we want to use our high IQ white population for repetitive low-value manual labor jobs instead of primitive rice-monkeys overseas
Why does Sup Forums think like this?

>DEYY ARR TACKING OUR JBBBSSSS

If we aren't going to have manufacturing jobs here, what the fuck did we import niggers for?

Trump is such a slave to the corpratists.

I guess his retarded supporters will find a way to defend this. Something about 64D chess.

>brainlet rural dwellers think this is the reason they don't have jobs

Learn to code you stupid fags, or get trained for one of the over 2,000,000 manufacturing positions we won't be able to fill over the next ten years.

>america
>high IQ
oh i am laffin
only "flyover country" and the northeast have high IQs. The major population states are dumb as fuck.

He will be nice, he will say - yeah great idea. Then when the cars are done and they want to come into the US, there will be a delay. Then another. And there will be an issue with emissions. And another delay.

Oh, President Trump will be sweet as pie about it.

Think about it Ford. How good are you at 4D chess?

Gosh. How does that yellow cock taste?Are you feeling globalized yet?

Great post SHILL .02 has been deposited

Please tax the everloving shit out of those chink-loving kikes, Mr. President.

sauce?

How do I say that in bean?

When Trump talks about "bringing back jobs", the next words on his tongue are Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan....etc. Overwhelmingly white areas that voted for him

>Think about it Ford. How good are you at 4D chess?
I predicted it. You Trumplets are too easy.

that doesn't make any sense, the major population states have the highest diversity and diversity is our greatest strength

As many great whites as there are, there are more stupid and shitty whites. However, the tribe mentality in me wants to make sure the stupid whites are at least able to take of themselves. They are too dumb for STEM jobs. If we send all the decent paying manufacturing jobs overseas, the only jobs left for dumb whites will be $9/hr service jobs that will put them on welfare and meth.

Secondary is the greatest value-added part of the industrial system.

Losing manufacturing means you're losing the biggest chunk of the value in a product.

>2D Majong

Hey did you know what happend to the stop on coal imports from North Korea BASED (((TRUMP))) pushed through with his Wrestling strategies and 5D chess leaving strong leadership impressions on China? One week after the report the North Koreans where already back unloading coal again, but its okay, they didn't go trough customs and its not real import.

there are two americas, dont look at the average cause thats dragged down by niggers and wetbacks

Now I'll know not to buy a ford in the future, thanks OP.

How about building a fucking factory in America to BRING THE FUCKING JOBS BACK?

>China overcoming us and becoming a global superpower
>thinking a communist shithole (inb4 denialfags) that historically breaks down into warring genocidal subfactions fighting itself every once in a while is in any way a threat
>in the fucking nuclear age when we've got the bombs

what are they going to do? eat all our dogs from across the goddamn pacific when our twice-nuked-as-an-example Japanese friends keep a watchful eye on it?

Mexico is the real threat here, geographically much closer to home and is fucking with us on a daily basis by drug cartels and spic immigrants. We need that wall, and we need to tell Mexico to piss off

I would die for one of these jobs, let me tell you

Yes. So put them to work in manufacturing plants. A lot of that work is becoming automated too. But just having the plants here means they buy US steel, US robot parts on the assembly line, US parts manufacturers for the engines, a US construction crew to build the damn thing in the first place, etc.
And you tax that every step of the way. There is a serious economic incentive to keep manufacturing here and it's not just about "DEY TOOK UR JERBS LOLOLOLOLOL"

Oh shit, I forgot to include that into my calculations.

We in Europe are also going into the high tech mode with the power of niggers and Muslims.

Nice derision and division, your motives are utterly transparent.

Sauce? If true, i might get another explorer soon.

As long as they exist in those states they will mix with the population and continue to bring the average down. The only thing that matters is the present.

Typical trumptard with no argument.

Keep doing flips for your overlord, jewbot.

>being this retarded.
i know a lot of the retards that browse this website dont know shit about economy or how to run a company. but please get real.

>13 burgers an hour
Nigger, you can pay an entire 10 woman line with that money for an hour

Again, another Trumptard defending the indefensible. This is exactly the stuff Trump campaign against, and now he's just letting the corporatists walk all over him. He says one thing to the idiot voters, and then turns around and does whatever his globalist handlers tell him.

PS, here's a spurce for my above claim.
usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/06/20/ford-import-focus-small-car-china-not-mexico/103033214/

I know a lot about economics, but when someone is elected to bring jobs back, he better fucking do something about it. Stop trying to move goalposts.

>Ford Focus ...really?
>was made in Mexico now moving to China ...really?
>US economy is shit so US sales look bleak
>who the fuck wants a jerb that can be automated by robotics?

loss...really?

This

It's almost like manufacturing jobs are no longer meant for a western society with high wages, strict regulation, and high standards of living.

>hurr I know more than trump and all his advisers combined durr

A FUCKING LEAF

Exactly, trump actually understands this

this

You guys realize Trump still supports US manufacturing right? One hit piece article comes out and you two vaginas completely 180 on this?

Trump promised to bring back manufacturing jobs. If he couldn't do it, then why did he say he would? He won because of the rust belt, you stupid fucking redditor.

You know you can use custom flags now, right? The rest of your countrymen have figured out how to disguise their garbage posts.

to be fair, only homosexuals drive those focus cars. i think they come with bernie stickers

>This is only the beginning
Quit making excuses for buying imported cars. I don't mind paying more knowing that some dude somewhere in the US was getting paid.

i'm pretty sure Drumpf has a plan for situations like this...
I'm actually positive that he's prepared to butt fuck whatever things are dumb enough to go against him

bernie bro - out

Be prepared for ford focuses that explode if they tap a car while parking. I ain't shitting, watch chinese car accidents. The slightest tap and they explode like an 80s action movie.

If only you would take your own advice.

heh not bad leaf, fair bantz

Come home white man.

You predicted shit. I just laid it out how it will exactly go down. So nostradumbass, maybe you could expand on your predictions.

NOOOO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
WE ARE IN CHARGE HERE

AND DOG SHIT TRANSMISSIONS

FORD IS GARBAGE

Some older gent has a Model S around my way. Beautiful but subtle car. It's like a classy suit. Makes a statement but not in a vulgar manner.

this.

Hey guys... remember when Ford used to be manufactured in USA? You know what I am talking about right? Before Trump was president?

>make China great again?
>Americucks btfo
>communist chinese manufacturing

>Montana
>over 100

Is it the nukes? Are the nukes displacing intelligent people to live here and maintain them? We have more cows than people here, and the people are dumb as fuck, so seeing 103 is surprising.

uhh no those cars are being made to be sold purely in north america

you don't see fucking ford focuses in europe, china, japan, korea, india, anywhere other than america.

No, it's just that the rest of the US is even dumber.
I mean a 95 average IQ for a whole state is pretty fucking low man. You got to realize it takes millions of really stupid people to drag that down.

It's always been expensive to manufacture cars in the states. Hence why they are simply assembly plants, parts are brought in from all over the world, and even that it's still expensive.

Time to nationalize Ford.

Their cars will look much better with the Trumpstika as a hood ornament.

Are any of you even bothering to give a glance to the actual news?

>haha why do you want low value jobs?
>has no problem demanding $15 a hour for fast food workers

Let me ask pol this. When's the last time you saw someone driving a ford? All I ever see are German and Japanese cars. Seriously, they're running out of business and this is their last resort. America sucks at cars for some reason.

>When's the last time you saw someone driving a ford?

all the fucking time.

t. texan

>nationalize

Uhmm no sweetie, that's communism and we can't have that in the GOP

china is coming here and booming our economy as well, this is fair and peaceful, progressive trade and we should all support the diversity nigger faggets

sorry kiddo... cannot compete with that superior communist system... maybe next time... oh wait

>have a chance to be a great American car company in the age of Trump
>move to china to keep making shit
fucking Ford man.

The F150 is the best selling vehicle on earth.
It sells more than many car manufacturers sell total. And it has been doing this at a constant for almost two decades.

German cars are shit. Only Japan can really compete with Ford. They do the best of any country, because they combined what Europe does with what America does.
Euro makers are a fucking joke in any mechanic's hideout or garage. For a good reason. Autism.

Extremely low taxes for making shit in america, import tax on china use revenue on imported goods taxed from china to build high tech factory projects for junk goods china makes with highly automated equipment putting chinese out of jobs.....thats not GOP but it sure as fuck is alt right.

He's already set the precedent to encourage these companies to hold these jobs hostage in exchange for massive tax breaks. I'm sure many more companies will follow suit.

This is the truth.

We will finally have fair trade. Everything that comes into this country will be taxed.

Drumpfykins on SUICICDE WATCH

>UK Spec Ford Focus
>try harder faggot

the only reason i can think of ro move to china is that they want the china market becuase the us market is tanking

>ford focus

>buy made in china ford cuckus or buy american made honda

F

And then trump bans all ford focus importation

Good Goy.

The guy who wants to bring coal back? Really?

they are going to lose this war.
see

they are testing the waters. you think trump will be challenged on trade? i think they are fucking with the wrong guy.

This. They can build all the cars they want in China. And we'll make a pretty penny on the tariffs.

Like he could ever stop the shift to Asia.
Cheap labour & costs, there is no chance the West is never going to compete.