We need to talk

About sandy hook look at the url I just found on google. its the first url

Other urls found in this thread:

curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2025099
youtube.com/watch?v=KJxE2Sp5ED4
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

uhhh what about it?

I was a first responder EMT at sandy hook their was literally dead kids everywhere

My wife's son attended Sandy Hook. What are you trying to say?

This. My wife's daughter's biological dad's son witnessed that sick fuck Lanza during the act and only survived by playing dead.

I

Dropped the screw

In the tuna

I believe it happened.

Of all the conspiracy theories I always thought this one was way off, it's amazing how many do not believe it happened..

People say no pics released helps prove it but little do they understand that there's no fucking way they'd let anything like that go public and thankfully so. People are just too paranoid with the conspiracy stuff, just funny how stupid this generation is.

Do you understand how memory cache works , it sounds like you're doing some damage control CIA. The url in that picture was created 3 days in advance look it up for yourself. curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2025099

My best friend was a cop on duty there when that happened. Totally happened, don't question it.

Well, my daughter attended SHES and I can assure you that it was a complete hoax and nobody died.

December 10. Shooters wearing nun outfits.

Sure

I remember watching it live and they chased a guy through the woods wearing all black, what was that about

>having an open mind and questioning sketchy situations makes you stupid

I know there so threatening (rawr) guess the nun meme never took off. So they went with plan A blame the Autistic kid.

not just that guy. Police chatter has all kinds of stuff

>“Two occupants with possible ski masks”.

> “One may be wearing a nun outfit, headed toward Danbury and Stoney Hill, purple van”.

We aren't denying it happened you fucking nigger, we're saying the kangnigger sent in a fucking sweeper squad and offed them, no fucking tard who hasn't shot a gun in over a year is going to be able to have that precision of what was said in the report. Probably sent in a 6-8 man squad with the tard in tow then put a bullet in tards brain after getting the job done and then doing the basic E&E that is taught to all Special Forces.

To those posting my blah was there..

Post timestamped proof of presence or it never happened.

>My wife's daughter's biological dad's

Eh, at least you could have kept on larping.

I remember listening to the scanner that day and they were doing drills in the state somewhere...then sandy hook happened and I assumed it was a drill. Then I heard them talking about a couple of people hiding in the woods.
After it happened they reused a picture of the "principle" as an Boston Marathon victim. I mean wtf...

And the kids that sang at the superb owl not 2 months later look suspiciously like the victims...only, aged 5 or 6 years

It's the classical story with all "conspiracy theories". Dismissed rather than debunked. Bunch of simple straightforward questions, no answers. I love love love to be proven wrong, the truth will set you free.

.. ..

So as a cover up they had all of the kids sing at the super bowl?

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard in my life.

.. .

Are you fucking blind?

I keep seeing Sandy Hook conspiracy theories so I'm starting to think there was something to it.

I remember the guy whose story kept changing: youtube.com/watch?v=KJxE2Sp5ED4

But what would have been the motive? No political changes came of this. Was it just a cover to induct the kids into a pizza chain, or?

Man, from how many of you always find your way into these threads I'd guess that Newtown was a city of at least a million people...

Next thing you know for the van that hit some Muslims in the UK they will say only one guy exited the van....

Independent unbiased New Zealander who saw it went on New Zealand news and said 3 people ran from the van....

Why aren't the Police looking for the other two?

Why isn't the media even talking about the other 2 guys.

The interview of the guy saying 3 people exited the van is at the bottom of the article..

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack

What ever happened concerning the other guy running from the police in the woods at Sandy Hook?

during CNN live footage they would cut between St. Rose of Lima catholic school and sandy hook elementary school.

all kinds of strange things.

I think this was the official explanation from Newtown Bee which I would never trust

>A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

Something happened that's for sure.

I'm feeling chills watching videos about this. Just saw the two guys running into the woods.

Perhaps they didn't understand the level of weaponized autism on the internet where thousands of people pour over every. scrap. of. evidence.

these niggers fucked up

yeah and this sandy hook victim was wearing an off-duty tactical squad arm extension the day this photograph was taken

watch this lads youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

I honestly think Sandy Hook hoax exposed is the end of the CIA as we know it
Holocaust hoax exposed is the end of the Jew as we know him

take down the Jew and the CIA, Sup Forums

>cia not being niggers

my eight year old was literally shaking when she saw the sandy hook and he said it really happened.

I didn't do it.

>but little do they understand that there's no fucking way they'd let anything like that go public and thankfully so.

funny, they release pictures of dead refugee children all the time, they release pictures of dead and dieing victims of terrorist attacks, all the time. how can you argue that its impossible for an oppertunistic, race biating, hate mongering media would refuse to post the picture of dead kids when they literally do it all the time.

I think the shooting happened, but it was the feds doing the shooting.

yea I try and puzzle it out. Police officers over radio talk of "victims" in the kitchen closet. 18 kids and a teacher.

you skip to 40 seconds you can listen

youtube.com/watch?v=eY6E8sCT4Ao

not clear if they are alive or dead

and if no one ever saw dead bodies being removed, who could the child victims be?