OSLO IS BURNING

The same muslim cancer that Malmö has, have come to Oslo, don't believe those who says otherwise.

Muslim gangs (Pakis and Niggers) are setting cars and buildings on fire almost daily now in East Oslo, where most niggers live and the police doesn't have resources to tackle it.

When (((they))) say Norway is fine, don't believe it. Police call it "youth-gangs", but we all know what that means.

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/nye-bilbranner-i-oslo-soeker-etter-hvit-bil/a/24078342/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad.
Source?

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/nye-bilbranner-i-oslo-soeker-etter-hvit-bil/a/24078342/

Bump for curiosity.

We have been dealing with that kind of stuff for decades.
I guess it's just another case of "deal with it fuck you".

If you guys had rational intellectuals (aka common sense atheism) you wouldn't be in this shit in the first place. Jebus tards ruin everywhere they step foot in fuck.

HAHAHAHAAA!!!
Fuking kek.
Two to three HAPPENINGS a day now!!
THE FIRE RISES. literally

expose it online/youtube.

i cant believe daily burning cars is normal. if one car was burned in sydney it would be national news for a week.

Damn it, isn't it time to get rid of them already?

French bro.
If that happened here in my town...i think I'd have to shoot the fucker, or at least burn his house down.
I know you guys can get hunting rifles, and shotguns...get one and plenty ammo.
be safe.

Part and parcel

Think about all the enrichment your receiving

>Tfw a country of 1.2 billion people is a rare flag

Those who burn cars usually have no possesion at all, that's why they don't care about others property.

They usually live in a crummy commieblock that the state provides for em.

peaceful youths strike again

Thought this was a happening

Op confirmed faggot

and people say Christians aren't the same as Muslims, fuck you

Burgerbrah.
It's their town now.
My grand parents used to live in a town called Aubervilliers. 98% muslim population.
They are burning their own cars here. I don't know about Oslo though. My viking is rusty.

Mister Xi Jinping? Is that you?

>case
noooooooooo not norway! the last holdout of nordic blondes! how will i ever find a nordic blonde wife if you assholes let your country burn to the arabic invaders

It's a small part of Oslo, but it's spreading and people don't care, they'll just say "muh breivik", "not all muslims", "my neighbour is muslim so..."

We didn't have these gangs fifty years ago. The Paki gangs are the children of the "refugees" that came her in the early 70s. They are fighting each other and is responsible for murders, raping and drugs.

Keep in mind that Pakis are only 0,7 % of Norway's total population.
3,67 % of Oslo's population is Pakis.

I hope you get raped by a roving pack of feral niggers, but i bet even then you would just turn the other cheek, right christcuck?

>Living in europe

AH HA HA HA HA HA

>posing as a nazi from outside Europe
Le cringe.

ALLAH ACKBAR death to the snowniggers

>Le
I don't give a fuck if you're french
>>>/r*ddit/