Paganism / Christianity Brotherhood Thread

Pagans and Christians are Bros!
Next Time, we fight together for Evropa!

No more wars between European Brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2A40Mj3nfWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Christian and I'm 100% ok with pagans
I acknowledge them as our brothers

As long as we respect each other I have literally no problems

As a neo-pagan myself, I welcome Christians.

All hate to Muslims, Jews and all enemies of Evropa!

No one is going to fight for you, least of it us

do pagans even pose a considerable population in Europe today?

Pagans are going to hell and are barbarians

Pagans are massive faggots but I'd rather kill muslims.

Not really. There are more Muslims than pagans these days.

Pagans are Godless heathens that need to be brought to the light of Christ.

This implies pagans still exist, and aren't just some nerds roleplaying about it.

we literally worship the Sun, which is an agent of God

fuck off

When you say "we", do you mean your family ? Your people ? Or is it just you and some other guys on the internet.

This thread ain't fro shilling either Christianism nor Paganism

This is a Brotherhood thread

Damn right brother
We Christians(Catholics, protestants, orthodox) and Paganists(Odinists, wotanists, Roman pagans, etc.) gotta keep together.

We are brothers and we share the same house
Pagans are not faggots
A crazy, ex-convicted man in the woods does not represents the entire pagan community

Pagans are people that honor their ancestors
All my respect

>There are more Muslims than pagans these days.
That's not hard, considering Islam is the second most popular religion in the world.

Folk religions have about 400 million followers around the world, but that counts all folk religions outside of Europe of course. If I had to guess I'd say there's probably only about 10 million pagans left in Europe and even that's quite a generous estimate.

Fuck off this thread Muslim Nigger

NAZI LARPERS BTFO

What if we put aside our differences, and worked together to defeat the Jew.

Yo who still playin For Honor here?

Sage, I want nothing to do with losers like Varg and his followers

Ill fight with the pagans if it means killing moslesm, or samurai bastards.

ill only accept this if pegans stop being so fucking annoying every time christianity is brought up

i dont know much about pegans but if theres anything thatll save civilization itll be christianity and shit talking it at every turn doesnt help anything

I am going to say right now HEMA is less of a LARP than Paganism. They at least have a few books and treatises.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SLAVIC GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD

KNOWLEDGE, SECRETS & GAINS WILL COME TO YOU

BUT ONLY IF YOU SAY

>PRAISE THE GODS!!!

Oh, we still exist junior.

friendly reminder that paganism is a new age bullshit pushed by (((them)))

There are more pedophiles with eleven toes than there are pagans in Europe.

Varg has nothing to do with Paganism

cringy shit this

There is nothing cringy about worshipping the natural elements, the dead - both ancient and recent - and, of course, of God the Absolute, the Everything.

GTFO.

A pagan in 2017 is an atheist by another name.
This post is proof.

Bump for unity. Everyone on the fringe right is bickering like children right now while the Jews are plotting our destruction. Get your shit together and stop being niggers.

I can get on board with this.
t. a Christian.

There's a greater evil to be dealt with. The one that is trying to wipe all good from the earth is the one that necessitates destruction.

This. (((they))) are just splitting us. Divide and conquer.

>whites are so weak they can't even decide which god to devote to

Lmao Allah will crush you puny pagan idols. Christianity has utterly lost all meaning to your people, much less a bunch of dead "gods" without even a temple to go to. Whites are faithless spiritual baby boomers who want to go back to some "good ol' day" that never occurred. Your people are walking to your own extinction and you can't even have a Unanimous decision oh such a simple subject.

Whites deserve to be conquered. The weak shall fear the strong, inshallah.

These!

He is the face of modern day paganism

>Implying we have a choice

Not a fan of how cucked Christians have become (which is why I moved away from it in the first place) but at least some of them are fellow fascists.

Remove kebab

We have flags for Sand nigger posting now. Use them.

Ideology doesn't work like this.

You can't just hold two religions in an area, expect both parties to be very devout but magically respect one another.

This is wishful thinking.

>be a monarchist
>natsocs on Sup Forums get assblasted I even exist

again, it's retarded to think multiple ideologies can exist together with devout followers.

[BLOCKS YOUR PATH]

Aren't pagans like Christians worst enemy though?

Fuck Christianity and paganism. Just look in the mirror and acknowledge that the being in the mirror is the pinnacle of 4 billion years of evolution; a being that will conquer the sheeple enslaved by the memory of their pedophile false prophet with an intellect free from dogma and superstition. That is all you will need to survive the onslaught of Islam.

No, fuck off kikes.

The enemy of my enemy.

Only on pol, I never heard of the guy till I started coming here more often.

Golden Dawn recognizes 2 religions, Orthodoxy and the 'Religion of the Fatherland' (12 Olympians)

that's pretty salty, underrated

desu right now Christians are our worst enemies
look at the modern church (any) and compare it and it's teachings to a traditionalist church

I've said it before I'll say it again, I will work with anyone to save my people and rebuild the church, but I will not tolerate working with people that attack me or my faith
If neo pagans want to work together why the fuck not, but I expect them to respect my faith and in turn I will respect theirs

>Paganism / Christianity Brotherhood

no. sage

then you're not a Christian

yeah, Sup Forums has almost got it right

Atheist here. My people are my religion.

Reminder, spartans went extinct.

I can't say I agree with pagans on everything, but for the bit of preserving race, why not

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And there are worse enemies than some pegan fucktard who ends up attracting demons with gay sex.

no they never went extinct , they're still there speaking their dialect in the mountains of peloppenesus

We can't afford a purge of our already thin ranks right now, be pragmatic about these things

Orthodox paratrooper priests

This church was made out of the Donar Oak, the thunder oak or tree of thor. The chapel of St Peter was built by St Boniface and completed the conversion of pagans

Let's be real. Most of the 'Pagans' on here. And no, I in no way mean all. Were Baptized in the church. Once a Catholic, always a Catholic.

Yep. Because that's been working out so well.

you must Orthodox , i mean , take it seriously

This.
You don't have to agree with a person to be a friend; whether they're gay, pagan, or even a woman.

>Yep. Because that's been working out so well.
>implying political correctness and social justice aren't as dogmatic as fundamentalist Christianity.

Hell, the left has their own version of original sin- male/white/straight/able-bodied/cis privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=2A40Mj3nfWc

the two coexist just fine here

I am in agreement with you. I can get along with just about anyone from any background as long as they respect me and my faith. Christianity has never been about converting people and following a strict guideline set in stone by humans. It has always been about harmony and unity, caring for one's neighbor irrespective of their faith or creed.

What about European Satanists?

You mean muslims?

>We can't afford a purge of our already thin ranks

Sounds like alt-lite.
Our ranks are not thin, for we have God on our side. We will triumph yet again, as we always did, and the 'pagans' can convert or face the same treatment as all unbelievers. If the Western Churches are degenerate then it is because they lack real men, and turning your back on them can only aggravate this problem.

Fuck off.

This.

>muslims being technologically savvy

Your God-emperor is dead

When I get drunk I pour out alcohol to Jupiter. I feel like I have more reason to believe in Jupiter and Mars than Yahweh and Jesus but they're both pretty European at this point so let's smack down some muslims and then get drunk

>Working with christcucks
>Ever
So they can wait until it's over and then slaughter us again?
I don't think so
Christianity had it's time and it's over, you Jew lovers won't be getting to come back a second time

It's growing quite rapidly. A few more years of Muslims and it will be big enough to challenge both

spot the kike (always a kike worm in subversive writhing )

nice idea but dont place your faith on gas giants (like kikes do with Saturn) these energies are for low order spirits, we humans are at the top (ergo jews trying to kill us) and tap infinit power here , you must have immovable faith and a little knowing tho (bible good).

>Needs role-playing
>Implying that isn't exactly what christcucks do
You literally pretend to have a connection with some who
A)never existed
B)hasn't been alive for 2000 years
And you have yet to acknowledge the fact that every decent thing in your theology you stole from European groups

spot the kike

>jews HATE Him

8 letters , to lose
>jidf btfo

you sir have won

Even though I disagree with the pagans, I'd ally with my European brothers any day in the face of evil!

No he isn't he's not even the face of his favorite music genre
He's a meme here so he gets posted a lot therefore cucks like you legitimately believe people even know who he is outside the couple thousand yt followers he has and the people still alive or sober to remember his shit band
Einar Selvik has more to do with Paganism than that stupid fuck and he himself says he isn't pushing paganism

Your flag says more than I ever could about you

You're a larper faggot

The more you research the origins of monotheism in the biblical context the less goddamn sense it makes. Yahweh is just a war god who got repurposed into "muh god of everything." I could believe in an animating force but nothing conscious or directed

How about instead of pagans and christianity we look into the truth.

The SS and Hitler believed in hollow earth, and that we descended from those who establiahed Sumeria from Aldebaran. They kept the European traditions, but saw the religions as just metaphors for how the ancient people described advanced civilizations in pre history

>Pagans and Christians are Bros!
>Next Time, we fight together for Evropa!

the normans were vikings

lol

pagans must repent
also your pic is shit and edgy game

Is there a discord or an irc for this group?
Also, do you guys do any irl meet ups and celebrations?

/thread

Agreed bro.Fight kebab and kikes !

burgers will never understand the power of ancient european gods

so does yours
'Yahwe" is Saturn, not the real Source, the real source is timeless and everywhere and is alive

cuck

I am proud when i see this fashwave reposted

>implying there are enough pagans for this sentiment to matter in the slightest