Ross Perot is based af

Would America be a better place today if he was president instead of Bill Clinton the rapist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XEziSYRqhU
amazon.com/Wings-Eagles-Inspiring-Spirit-Countrymen/dp/0451163532
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cant believe this is exists

BILL WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PRESIDENT HAD ROSS NOT RAN.

Everything Ross Perot said in 1993 came true:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XEziSYRqhU

Bush was awful tho

Ross was hired by George HW Bush to provide an excuse for him to get out of the presidency and run his CIA businesses, all while putting someone the pedo-elite could control in charge.

Brilliant.

You're dead wrong faggot. Fuck you and fuck your digits

I remember Bill Clinton going on national television during prime time to tell everyone NAFTA will work and it was going to be okay. I was just a kid back then but my bullshit alarm was going off. If you had to interrupt every show to tell people it's going to work, then you're not sure of it either.

Future days

We could have prevented NAFTA

I'm right.
I only just accepted this. I even voted for the guy. Ross played us. Dropping in and out like that. He was right, but he played us.

Source?

i am into new age stuff. like vitamins and crystals and astroprojection. you know. anyways this magazine was total illuminati shit dude. you could hire psyschics and buy vitamins on the last pages and it always told the truth

What a bunch of idiots

>Would America be a better place today if he was president instead of Bill Clinton the rapist?
yes, that's why I voted for him.

Please tell me you're joking he is the reason we didn't have a republican for four terms I wish someone killed him!!!

Ah, 92 was the most entertaining election year until 2016.
Bush parodies were actually funny, Perot running around with his charts, Clinton playing the sax, and poor, poor Admiral Stockdale.

>voting for a 5'4" manlet

Fuck off. Go stick your dick on a shrimp on the barbie dundee

Looks like heisenberg

That's so beautiful

>they didn't edit out "A FUCKING LEAF"
CNN must hate leafs to...

>Things that didn't happen for $500, Alex

>penal colony

It did. Theres a video of it

we wouldn't have nafta and would have a manufacturing base still.

Fun fact:
Perot created the Reform Party as an alternative to the Republican Party (which Perot witnessed being over taken by the Neocons). Coincidentally, Donald Trump's first attempt at running for POTUS was as a Reform Party candidate.

Trump is our Perot now

Hes a hack. Wont do anything to help the country

I find it interesting that Trump is the first president since Teddy Roosevelt to have run on a third party bid (or have been a member of a third party).

He already scrapped TPP and is renegotiating NAFTA (while also keeping the supreme court to the right) so that's a good start in my book.

No

Put your leaf back on you pussy

Yea thanks for ballooning our national debt with pork. Good job faggot

Ummm...

ross perot is unironically one of the greatest americans to ever live

>amazon.com/Wings-Eagles-Inspiring-Spirit-Countrymen/dp/0451163532

this nigger was doing business with some shithole me country when they kidnapped and imprisoned a few of his employees. the us government could help. it was a diplomatic nightmare. so perot goes out, hires a legendary sf colonel and a bunch of his guys as a private mercenary force, all with money out of his own pocket. and they raid the prison and break out the guys without the us governments help. perot himself was there to oversee the mission

on top of all this he is a self made goy millionaire and naval academy graduate. i wish my fellow americans werent so jewed over. we will likely never elect a great man like this

>dbet up $10 trillion (more than every other president combined)
>h-he didn't spend that much guise I swear
Put the leaf back on

Gotta love the sun

didn't (((they))) change the electoral law after the election to make sure there wasnt another indi candidate with a sht ever,even if It was Jesus riding on a dinosaur?

please leave,the threads about it were glorious

PRAISE RA!

The national national debt has been going up since the seventies. Obama reduced the federal budget during his term substantially, a little fact stormfags like to ignore.

The real problem rest in the lap of the Fed, since we are off the gold standard and we are creating money based on expected interest there will be a boiling point of inflation if something isn't done to stop it. The debt became our money, the owed interest is money in it's birth.

>Obama reduced the federal budget
And he still increased spending and borrowing. Having a budget means shit all if you spend and borrow more than you "intend" to with a planned budget. Can you seriously not understand this ?

I'll never forget watching Saturday Night Live as a kid, they would shred the living shit out of this guy, the character assassination was extremely strong even then.

Media raised the minimal support % average in major polls after he wrecked both Bush and Clinton in a debate.

Trump never actually "ran", the official Reform candidate that election was Pat Buchanon.

Yes. The mistake Ross Perot made was not spending a chunk of his billions in the prior 10-20 years to buy media companies and build up national name recognition with average voters. It's impressive he got almost 20% of the vote running as a third party against the entire establishment.

This.

>Would America be a better place today if he was president instead of Bill Clinton the rapist?

No. And Bill Clinton wasn't a rapist. He received a blowjob in the Oval Office that right wing retard SJWs are still triggered about.

Based Bill Clinton balanced the budget 4 straight years and fucking Republicans pissed it away as soon as they took over.

Never trust Republicans with money.

Ross Perot wasn't Republican.

Pat Buchanan was the best candidate in 1992 and it's a damn shame he didn't get more traction he would have saved America while there was still time. He is also basically the grandfather of the Alt-Right

Where did I say he was, you retarded toilet cleaner?

He should've waited his turn!

That image is retarded. No one is influenced by fucking plays anymore.

Here's this neoliberal, trisomy 21 victim again.

We'll burn your shit down soon enough.

Pat Buchanan ran in the same election. He names the Jew, he stands up for traditional morals, he is anti-(((wall street))) and pro-worker. HE is pol's '90s candidate, not goofy ass Perot.

>what is time
>what is policy
Policies take time to have economic effects. Clinton's policies were disastrous. NAFTA didn't start showing its ugly sides until after 2000. Nice timing. Clinton got completely lucky by being around before the dot-com bubble popped. I hate RINOs like Bush but fallacious correlations are all leftists have. Unintelligent scum.

Perot was the 1st candidate who put shit into plain words and explanations. He was using charts before fucking Carl Rove got laid.

I voted for the little bastard. He was literally sounding an alarm about the evils of NAFTA. He'd say that if passed, we'll all hear a loud sucking sound which will be our jobs into mexico. 100% right

That was part of Roger Stone's plan to tank the Reform party and prevent them from acting as a spoiler for Dems and against GOP. Trump went in, called Buchanan a Hitler apologist, and left.

If Ross was a good looking young dude without that annoying voice, America would be in great shape today. Not even kidding.

He should have hired Pierce Bronson to mouth his words for him and run for president as a front man... like Remington Steele

It would have saved the US.

Dear god

Speaking of, can anyone fix my Pat up?

>Based Bill Clinton

The original Democrat KEK
Cucked by Webb Hubbel
Knocks up a nog hooker then denies the niglet
Took millions of campaign money (before Clinton Foundation) from the NoKos and Chinese.
NoKo's Little Kim's daddy used him as a cockholster while developing nukes.
Fuck blowjobgate.
Look up and research just FileGate which has some resemblance to the unmasking shit now.
Spies at Los Alomos NL
He did okay on domestic issues for the most part (thanks to a Rep Congress) but screwed the pooch many ways regarding foreign policy

Agreed. The immigration bill and more stringent welfare requirements were the only decent things he signed.
BTW have you read No One Left To Lie To?

nope.
Laying off the non-fiction politic stuff.
Local charity bookstore always has some treasures so I'll keep an eye out. Lots of WWII Nazi / TR etc. for $1 a hardback.

Kek

Sup Forums, can someone be both autistic and a psychopath? because that's the vibe I get from algore

>Captured gooks torture.
>Stopped torture let him heal to make propaganda video
>Beats face in toilet to deny them this
>Tortue worsens for years
>Never broke.

100%.

To think, short heavily produced one-sided propaganda like that is effective on white emo retards.

Im sure theyre interchangable

Check?

>HTTP
>journalists

I remember him doing an investigation about the us gov smuggling drugs into the country using the bodies of dead soldiers

What a weirdo

Yes, because he had an actual working plan to balance the budget. It's called don't spend what you don't have. AKA fucking physics and math. Laws of the universe. Etc.

He just wasn't an accepted international financier butt buddy.