User, you know that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, right? Someone told me you don't think that's true

>user, you know that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, right? Someone told me you don't think that's true

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Correction. It's 6 gorillion.

>It's not funny to joke about the Holocaust. I have family that died in it

Fucking holocaust deniere:
It's 6 gazillion

Can't you get arrested in Germany for that shit

Someone told me, you only believe that because someone told you.

>I don't and those doo-doo eyes aren't attractive at all girl

Well I've got some really, really good news for you then.

>How could you make fun of this? I thought Germany learned from their crimes

op, u nazi ,FSCIST ! DRRRRRRUUUUU SRFFPPFFFCOOOOOOOOOOPS !!!! " S=OOOOOPS !!! )(Z(OIKL

IT'S 6 GORRILLION !!!!!! SRRRCOOOOOPFFFFF

Not making fun. Toats serious. My grandfather was killed in the Holocaust when he was only seven.

>oy vey! ..still waiting for my holocaust payout.

>I'm very sorry to hear that. It was a horrible tragedy, and we must never forget

This is a creative thread!

My mother was also killed as a baby. Very sad.

Very. Maybe we should call the Mods over. Let's just hope they don't prune it for not being Sup Forums related.

Mods...

LOL ( ... and nobody get's it ( is even more lol ^^ ))

IT'S 6 JEWRRILLION !!!!!! SRRRCOOOOOPFFFFF !!

>I'm glad you're opening up to me about this user, it must be really tough. Your pain is my pain

My grandfather died in the holocaust
Poor bastard got too drunk on duty and fell off a watch tower

Good joke
Bad joke

She's a clone

Thank you it's good to have someone to share with. Tell us about who you lost. We can only heal through remembering.

Why are jewish women so hot bros?

>HD

Or her features are preferred by that program, considering Gal Gadot is one of the 6 seeds to that

Dad's are rich. Rich guys get the pretty ones. Heredity

It's nice to have a thoughtful, sensitive thread on Sup Forums for once.

Actually it was 600 million you filthy antisemitic harlot

We can never know the exact number but it definitely started with a six.

Good thing he was a Zhid because if he was born a sub-Jew then either no one would care or Learned Authorities would always be claiming it was his fault.

>you don't think that's true
No, I know it isn't true

>uuuh what? Listen sweet heart according to this article it's 20 million now and rising... You're not a racist are you?

Sure makes you wonder, woman.

"I don't know anything until it's proven."

>Жид

Ivan pls, back to base.

Why cant holocaust believers prove 1 murder?

You guys are sick
Just a pack of vulgar nazis larping in your parents basement
I have two grandparents who were murdered at buchenwald, and an aunt who was murdered as well.

The Holocaust is not a fucking joke.

What a bunch of nazi racist assholes

FUCK YOU ALL

I-IM SORRY, PLS DONT BEAT ME UP

shes not a clone, thats just what women look like when your culture doesnt demand race mixing and sluttyness 24/7

Stick to sucking dick.
Math is not your strong suite

Why cant holobelievers prove a murder?

That's right, flat-titted fridge body, I do think that. How's that European DNA working out for you? Seems to have concentrated in the face and nowhere else.

ffs
OVER SIX MILLION JEWS WERE GASSED

Prove a murder, it was in ww2, how the fuck can anybody prove a single murder in a warzone FFS

It is a historical fact:
NAZIS GASSED SIX MILLION JEWS

You know, I was strictly against Hitler's policies of industrial extermination until I read your post and realized that he killed at least a few Canadians.

Sebastian! Name the Jew, Sebastian!

Why cant you prove a murder?

They're lying to you, user. Just thought you should know.

the holocaust didn't happen

OO your sooo edgy
laughing about cold blooded murder
My grandparents owned a small publishing company in berlin in 1939, a modelling magazine
Brownshirts burned the place to the ground with employees inside it

Not so fuckin funny anymore

They deproted my granparents to Buchewald to be gassed

Luckily my aunt escaped and fled to Belgium

The proof is there that they did die, so I don't know what you guys are basing information on.

"Goy six grillion goy"

Well yeah, it's 14 million. Stop propagating wrong info you anti-semite.

This is a picture of my great uncle who used to help at orphanage and hire children for my grandparents magazine being hanged in berlin in 1939

this is a murder
he did not commit any crime

Deniers are sick. Everyone I know was murdered in the Holocaust. Most of them died in 1948.

>he didn't commit a crime
Why would he be hanged then?
Surely producing leafs is punishable by death

evil racist nazis were conducting medical experiments, turning people into lampshades, bars of soap,
they probably turned my grandmother into a lampshade
A FUCKING LAMPSHADE
turned jews teeth into bomb powder, to kill even more jews

ITS NOT A "HOAX"
ITS NOT FUCKIN FUNNY

2/3 of those girls are 10/10

Looks like he's going all "Matrix bullet duck" on that rope.

I've seen Jews get triggered over bars of soap....not funny at all.

Read my posts. My grandparents Avi and Lisa sphincturlikur owned a small magazine, a modelling magazine
Brownshirts said they were "degenerates" and murdered them.
they broke no laws. they always paid their taxes and often helped at local orphanage

it's 6 gorillion and don't you ever forget it

I feel your pain. They turned my extended family into a sofa set. My grandfather was made into end tables. Fucking monsters.

my great uncle was shot at mauthausen but no one talks about him b/c he wasn't a kike . Fuck heebs.

God only knows what they did to grandpa.

My poor dear Bubbe

Fcukin racist nazis, probably turned him into a dildo or somethign

Just sick,
Imagine burning people alive cause they were publishing a childrens modelling magazine

FUCKIN NAZIS

Yes, but what kind of furniture was he turned into? I'm sorry, but unless you've eaten a meal or watched a movie while relaxing on your family you will never know our pain.

>user, don't hurt me like this. I need you to believe that your race is evil and my people are holy so you can get a vasectomy, and then we can be together.

12 millions Christians Slavs were killed by the Nazis. That's anuddah Shoah and anuddah one.

Do the Jews care? No.

>it's true

>if you don't believe us we'll have you arrested!

>That will prove it to you!

>12 millions Christians Slavs were killed by the Nazis.
pffffffffffff hahahaha

It's like hearing a Chinese girl complain about white privilege.

All I can say is Im sure glad its illegal in Canada to deny the holocaust.

Everytime someone brings it up, I tell them about the 20 million jews buried alive
gassed shot stabbed
how nazis turned people into dildos and lampshades, turned teeth into bomb powders
how they could electricute 10000 jews at a time
how insecticide was used to gas them
INSECTICIDE ....
LET THAT SINK IN
Fuckin nazi scum used INSECTICIDE to kill jews

thank god canada has recently passed blasphemy laws to protect our brave muslim jihadis as they muder/maim unarmed people in public spaces

Let's just add a few extra zeros to make sure we covered them all.

>What do you mean Israel is forcing Africans and Muslim into Greece, user? I'm a feminist Greek Goddess hear to help you through the transition

So many of us were turned to dilldos. My heart cries for justice when I think about it. I didn't know about the tooth bombs but I'm not surprised. My great uncles scrotum was turned into a parachute and used in the Battle Of The Balls. Nazi scum.

>lololo bigoted anti-semitic......racist sexist Nazi scum, you're all conspiracy theorists!
All the while preaching of... a massive conspiracy (documents surfacing decades after the fact, even after the trial) of a government-wide program to gas or shoot millions of people, with all the physical evidence of the corpses having been removed (oops unfalsifiable claim alert). I guess it's true that you accuse your enemies of what you're guilty of.

My grandpha has been gassed tree times! Thanks god he survived and now are receiving reparations. How you goys can make fun of fucking 6.000.000.000 tortured and killed people?

You Nazi bastard! We have the dinette sets to prove it. How DARE YOU sir? How dare you?

My brother was beheaded, so bow down to me jew.

That's terrible. My great grandfather was beheaded twice but got away before they got him.

it is a fact nazis were cunts. and it is a fact their grandchildren and wannabe nazis hanging around here are no different. and it is a fact nazis murdered and tortured millions of europeans, including jews. but that 6million thing is a bit weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk

when you look into the occult practices of western europe and mid east - these weirdos pay attention to many things, amongst which numbers are one of those "magical" things. and for jews number 6 is for some cultist reason super special. number 6. why? i have no clue. but staurn and hexagon are there, and this 6 shit, and number of the beast ....

Daily reminder that hydrogen cyanide was found in the gassings chambers.

My Grandfather died in 1943 in Auschwitz when another officer fell on him.

>another memeflag leaf bait thread

nuke Canada, it's beyond help.

>a cute girl is testing the integrity of your beliefs and it looks like you're about to fold!!

Nah

Lost my shit

90 TRILLION JEWS WERE EXECUTED BY THE NAZIS
Why don't you wise up and apologize already you dirty animals?!!

Unlike most people on Sup Forums, I absolutely believe that 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust. I just don't give a shit that they're dead, or feel sorry for the Jews in any way, shape or form. I think the real tragedy of WWII is the larger number of European lives lost in the struggle, most notably Russian.

I don't understand why anyone would deny the Holocaust. It was Hitler's greatest achievement; if it didn't happen, Hitler was an incompetent fool.

One day, the truth will out.

You live in a cuntry of cunts. Fuck off out of it, ethnic cunt.

>filename

I'm here to help, kikeleaf

I'm so sorry user, my great great grandfather died from the War too....30 years later as an SS Interrogator in South America.

You Nazi fuck! How can you say this?!? My people were burned on Christmas 1943 because of the wartime shortage of yule logs during the war. I'm so upset right now, I'm litterally shaking.

Why even 1?

Interadestingly in Judaism 6 million jews needed to disappear in order create the jewish state. They were pushing a narrative that 6 million were in danger in Russia prior to the war. Then in WW2 by pure coincidence of course, 6 million died.

Only the pretty ones were able to seduce their way out of the gas chambers.

What the fuck is with these threads?

>Muh dick

We must never forget.

>Rudolf Hoess
>Auschwitz commander
>executed 1947

>NAZIS GASSED SIX MILLION JEWS
[Citation needed]