MGTOW is fucking gay

Who the fuck want's to be alone all their life?

Who the fuck doesn't want to have 6 children with an aryan qt?

Seriously, who the fuck would dump a goddess like this:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=MsWlktW0kj4

If your 21+ and you're not married and pregnant with a child, YOURE FUCKING G A Y

My Mom had me at around the age of 20. My Dad was 22. I'm nearly that age and I've never even kissed a girl lmao

You are gay.

MGTOWs can't get women regardless so it doesn't matter.

Stop being afraid of rejection. Find a few girls you are attracted to and offer them a date. Some will say no, some may be scared to say yes (learn to read body language), and some will be excited to go on a date. I promise. If you are shy or nervous start at the lower end of the gene pool like fat SJWs. Break the nervousness and try your hand at someone more attractive.

Why bong?

Fucking:
>take a shower
>dress conservately
>find an aryan qt
>marry
>fuck like crazy
it's that easy

I think the perfect time to get married is ~25. That's around the time my enlistment will be over.

Sorry OP I'm a boy I can't get preggy. Also I like to mack it so fuck you and your theory of faggotry

it's the male version of feminism

>want
It's nice to want things.
Shit dude, get a pillow waifu?

>If your 21+ and you're not married and pregnant with a child

>tfw I'll never ever be pregnant

MGTOW is something that frustrated neckbeard-tier redditeurs tell themselves to feel like they made the decision themselves not to be with women ... when in reality women don't want to be stuck with an awkward ugly loser

literally this

>Who the fuck want's to be alone all their life?
Someone like me who's already reproduced and is divorced.

Bingo

traps can't get pregnant
post boipussy

can she take my SAC?

>Stop being afraid of rejection
Literally the root of the problem, I fear rejection immensely to the point where I would never even talk to girls, and still don't. Vast majority of the time they were coming to me, trying to make conversation or somewhat interacting with me but I came across as distant and shy and never engaged in conversation or kept it as limited as possible. I've ended up isolated as a result and it's my own fault.
See my response to this guy. I shower daily and I dress somewhat well.
Not even once.

The true redpill is going MGTOW, but having children through surrogacy/adoption

>goddess

Lol get laid virgin only virgins call wo.en goddeses because they arent ysed to vaginas.

Here's your mandatory response.

ITT: Retards and women justifiing hunting for useless pussy.

I agree, it's just hard in today's culture. Women are fucking shit because they're targeted by culture: they're put through the ringer harder than men are when it comes to identity and what they're supposed to be, so men go "oh fuck you, you're a stupid whore" when in fact these women were looking for the same thing they were.

You wouldn't believe what women and men both go through while looking for each other and how it tears them up - it would break you if you know.

Ho fuck, that was a powerful motherfucker.

this. 70% of men aren't married by 30 and they don't plan to EVER get married. these fucking retards so scared they making anti-mgtow stuff even though most men don't even know mgtow exists but do it anyway. they don't understand that men will learn about mgtow and understand there's tons of other men doing it and gain even great conviction.

if you want children then it's better to wait 5-10 years when genetic engineering becomes mainstream and then get a surrogate parent. otherwise you're a fucking retard loser. women are fucking stupid animals and anybody devoting their life to theses slime are stupid as fuck.

there's maybe 10% of women which are any good so how the fuck can 100% of men aim at them? it's a waste of time, but the usual retard who makes these threads can't understand statistics.

Because I fell for the manlet meme. But it's not so much a meme because you faggots were right the whole time.
As a 5'8" dude I don't have much of a choice but to be "MGTOW." I've come to terms with dying alone.

I dont want to be alone my entire life user. I'm working out I'm sorting myself out. I've been looking for work despite my lack of experience.

>the only thing I can't fix is being 5'4"

I don't' care if you want to be alone. Some men actually prefer it for whatever reason.

Just don't attach some lame political slogan to your choice to be alone like a fucking faggot nu-male.

>hey family I am MGTOW now and I want you to be understanding okay

Fucking poof cunts. The lot of you.

>Be a man and do what I tell you.
Quiet faggot.

wanting control over women is 100% normal but going as far as celibacy is just retarded

>be a man who likes to be alone
>find other men who are similar
>use a word to define it
>random retard aussie is upset
nobody needs your permission you dumb cunt. mind your own fucking business you little retard. what other men do isn't your fucking business.

>t. divorce lawyer

MGTOW has fallen for the Jew trickery that women are all gold-digging sluts.
Just show them that there are still some wholesome 3D waifus out there.

Hahaha yur pulling shit out your ass sweetie

>wahhhh just let me cry about women with my emotional support group of fully grown men or you are the f-f-faggot here

I guess some men are just born naturally corny people, hey.

Have fun with that you fuckin soft cunt.

Then get rejected. Get rejected and learn from the experience. But ONLY date other Virgins. Pic related.

Shit wrong file. Here take this

who is this picture of?

I meant this

>talking tough on the internet
>calls others soft
The eternal kangaroo strikes again.

It's really tough though, I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm a right coward who's been living in fear my entire life.

I've got that saved already.

I rather be alone than getting screwed over by a woman.

how many 3d waifu are there loser? 50% of the population? 100%? if there's not enough to go around then why are you tell others to go hunt for it reducing your chance? you aren't some egalitarian instead you're just some useless faggot trying to convince himself.

mgtow invalidates the entire life of beta thirsty males who go around doing tfw no gf.

men don't tell other men what to do you fucking retard loser. men do whatever the fuck they want even if it involves killing a little faggot fuck boi like you cause they're men so they're trod on your corpse and laugh at your pathetic life.

that's a man, bitch. they don't let garbage like you tell them how to live. they step on your head and make you eat shit.

>>talking tough on the internet

LOL I am a sperged out space cadet but EVEN I CAN SEE how fucking lamentably pathetic "MGTOW" is.

Get a clue you fucking lame. This is corniness. This is reddit. Everything about this faggoty emotional support group for men is reddit to the Nth degree.

Why do you need a fucking emotional support group with other men? Why can't you just shoulder your hassles and get on with it?

HOW ARE YOU THIS LAME?

>LOL I am a sperged out space cadet...
Stopped reading there.

>5"4

you're fucked m8. get a body pillow and be done with it.

>Why can't you just shoulder your hassles and get on with it?
weak cowardly faggot.

Men will always inherently want to control women's behavior, that is natural. And women will always want to make excuses to conform to men's critiques. Women and men think about the same issues, and come to the same conclusions, but think in fundamentally different ways.

So, I can actually see where MGTOWs are coming from, MGTOW behavior, just like SJW behavior does, at least partially have a control element to it.

I believe everyone here is capable of happiness, regardless of what is between their legs, and that the wonderful nationalistic and prosperous future we ALL hope for can definitely come to pass.

As to child-bearing age, I want nothing more than to be a young parent, but that isnt possible in today's world. Hopefully my daughters can live in a world where they can retain the liberty and dignity that women have fought to achieve, without experiencing the tidal-wave of degeneracy that has flooded society currently.

In all liklihood though, I'll probably end up falling for the first idiot to show me enough affection, get knocked up with his half-retarded brat, ans live out the rest of my days in misery while some MGTOW has a similar experience from the other side of the coin.

Get mad all you want but all that anger comes down to is you wanting to defend your emotional support group with other men,

That's all this is. And you know it.

>even if it involves killing a little faggot fuck boi like you

You have actual autism btw.

MGTOW is just as disgusting as the fat fucking femmy kike swamp hogs polluting our culture.

mad af

>projecting this hard

You literally need the help of other men on this. That post is you by definition.

You can't even see how hard you're projecting with that post, can you?

I was being self-deprecating to show that I wasn't trying to keyboard warrior. Trust a burger to be tone-deaf to banter.

>this fucking aussie

I like you

Me

I just don't like being around other people

from a legal standpoint, women are way too dangerous.

there are other and much more awsome things to do with the one life u have.

dont waste it on women.
not worth the shit

Why did my 6'4" Northern Italian great grandpa marry my 4'7" Southern Italian great grandma? It isn't fair

>You have actual autism btw.
no you little cowardly faggot. men have lived and died for the entirety of human history stepping on the corpse of other men doing what they feel like. never has a "MAN" been defined fuck boi faggot bitch like you who just goes along with whatever.

mgtow exists and more people are going to do mgtow. you don't like mgtow so what the fuck do you plan to do about it fuck boi? nothing? i thought so bitch. just shut your bitch ass up and go pretend to be manly somewhere else.

>emotional support group with other men
so what you little faggot fuck boi. there's nothing wrong with support of other men you fucking efffeminate faggot. men have always discussed and learned by sharing their thoughts with other men. that's nothing new you little fucking retard. i'm sure you share your "feelings" with your mummy though so you can't understand about male bonding since you're an estrogen filled effeminate fuck boi who doesn't understand the first thing about being a man

protip: there's no such thing as a "man" who hates on mgtow. only effeminat fuck boi like you who self-identify as male feminist. there's only a few good women who less competition is always welcome for real men.

woke

>mgtow exists and more people are going to do mgtow. you don't like mgtow so what the fuck do you plan to do about it fuck boi?

I lmfaoing so fucking hard right now

because he was a pedophile and it was the closest thing he could get legally, did you not already realize that?

they don't actually believe the shit, they want to so they project it hard as fuck, an honest support group for men with this problem is actually a reasonable thing to have in society though

I swear there's either a 30 year old beta ass virgin neckbeard or a 14 year old boy trying to overcompensate for the fact that hes a little cuck by being "edgy" on the Internet

Another hot new post from Tha Killa.

>no you little cowardly faggot. men have lived and died for the entirety of human history stepping on the corpse of other men doing what they feel like. never has a "MAN" been defined fuck boi faggot bitch like you who just goes along with whatever.

Honestly there is more emotion than rationale to every post that you make.

Are you always like this? All jokes aside you should actually watch what foods you're eating. They might be causing significant spikes in your estrogen levels.

It isn't normal for a guy to be this angst-ridden. You are angst to a comical degree. It's like you're pretending to be a caricature or something. You honestly sound like Elliot Rodger. No lie you actually do.

Don't go flipping the fuck out and attacking any women because they insist that your dick stay drier than the Sahara Desert, okay?

What if ...

MGTOW are actually the only real men, because they do the fuck they like, unlike the sheeple who neither think, not feel, nor live for themselves by themselves.

what if the only reason women attack MGTOW is, because they are afraid, that they ( the #PARASITEGENDER ) might no longer find a host to leech from ??

hmmmmm...
really makes your balls ballsy

Honestly OP, i had a girlfriend 2 years ago that was pregnant with what i thought was my son, my heart was broken when i found out the baby was black, she always seemed paranoid but i thought it was a side effect of the pregnancy. Ever since then i moved out and never spoke to her again. I'm done with women.

it's like the male version of feminism in the sense it's largely about rejecting the opposite sex for stable, monogamous relationships, maintaining a family unit etc.

under the guise that mgtows claim to be all about self-improvement where feminists are all about bitching and verbal menstruation

I have yet to meet a man who is happier after getting married; something something cow-milk analogy.

robinson crusoe?

MGTOW is great. People with that mentality shouldn't breed. People complaining about MGTOW do make me angry though. Stop.

I joined Scientology and never looked back.

the worst thing in life is for you and your loved ones to get tortured and conquered, not to have some lame get-togethers with people you cant relate to. what a fucking detached dude

Smart lad.

This also probably explains your degeneracy.

>You honestly sound like Elliot Rodger
you're definitely a female. that's why you're so offended at the idea of men not "manning" cause it means even less options for you. for actual men it means even more options for them so they don't care.

that kid elliot wasn't mgtow you fucking retard. he was a typical thirsty beta male who thought women were special and he deserved love so he went nuts and killed random whores. that's the opposite of mgtow you stupid skank bitch. mgtow says you aren't special you're lower than an animal and men should focus on themselves instead of wasting effort on a worthless cunt. don't worry thought there's still plenty of other men out there which will beat and murder you, but that's nothing to do with mgtow.

lol

Getting married at 21 is degenerate

Its literally the easiest way to fuck up your life. Id say wait until late 20s early 30s to get married. I dont want a immature girl, i want a woman.

>you're definitely a female.

Hah. Did that estrogen line get to you that badly?

Knew it would. Kek.

Look it's very clear that I'm the more composed one in this exchange so I don't know why you'd even bother trying to play that card. It only adds to the amusement when it becomes clear that you talk one way yet act another.

But then that's par for the course for a desperate LARPer like you, right? Go get 'em, killer. They all fear your power.

woke post.

buddy of mine just married a hot 21 year old blonde (He's 27), I'm jealous cus of the quality of ass he's getting on the regular but also kinda holding my breath on it working out. All her friends are gonna be partying and fucking random dudes, the pressure to cheat is higher at that age

>Dress conservatively
>Fuck like crazy after marriage
Lonely virgin detected

Somebody who has ambition to be something more than just another drone.
>a goddess
lmao typical beta male cunt worshipping

>Boys can't get pregnant meme
Soon

lol this is so pathetic.

eh, why u even talk with those children ... i mean seriously. they literally CAN NOT get it ( see underevolved brain; see : they actually statistically never (EVER) get it ( been tried for like 6 gorillion times square already))). Dont waste your time, srsly.

( the hardest thing, is to realize, that women actualy ARE that retarded )

Mgtow is a reaction faggot, gynocentric society has made the men and women in it miserable. Women can't opt out, because they want kids, men on the other hand can and do. Mgtow isn't gay it's a survival action.

>child at 21
Yeah nah, my girlfriend and I will wait until I've got enough equity in my flat to move into a fucking family-sized house, dumbass.
Get your financials in order before you bring a kid into the world, or they'll end up white-trash failures like OP.

>lol this is so pathetic.

No wanting to be a part of an emotional support group for men is pathetic.

PROTIP: You don't even see how Jew'd you're getting through this you mental midgets. The Bilderberg Group would love to personally fund your movement and assist in any way that they can.

You're all a bunch of pseudo-redpilled flunkies.

Holy shit. It's been a while since I've seen a Strayan whip out the belt like you just did hahaha holy shit fucking btfo

>divorced
Good, don't damage the gene pool any more than you already have.

mgtow threads gets you stupid skank bitches on them like flies on horse shit. no man makes mgtow threads on Sup Forums it's always enraged females from reddit shilling anti-mgtow stuff. you always lose no matter what thread it is too. stupid roasties like you will never learn. 70% of men within the age bracket of 18-32 aren't married and will never get married no amount of telling them to man up will ever work either. maybe after a race war or you lose all your rights, but never before

>Go get 'em, killer. They all fear your power.
what the fuck are you talking about retard. go and get who? who needs to fear what? what fuck am i larping about retard?

oh, i see, it's your female brain. you think you can control men and tell them what to do so it. men don't tell other men what to do unless they're holding a gun/the authority to kill them. you've got pussy power so you think that gives you similar power, but you're mistaken stupid cunt.

Seriously who is this goddess

This cunt's alright.

>muh qt meme
>if you're not married with 6 kids at 21 t-then you're gay
You should be hung from a tree

yop. you can almost smepp the bitter puss behind those posts.

they cant hide it. t's evident in their way of 'thinking' and their 'arguments'.

ALL THEIR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS TO EMULATE MEN ...

>No wanting to be a part of an emotional support group for men is pathetic.
try again you stupid bitch. you aren't a man and don't have men's best interest in mind so shut the fuck up you smelly skank whore. you don't know what the fuck is good or bad for men you're just a parasite subhuman who wants to leech off them.

>The Bilderberg Group would love to personally fund your movement
if mgtow was 50% of men then the next day you'd lose your voting rights, all immigrants would be killed or shipped off back home, feminist/liberals would be killed, and everything they built would be destroyed.

mgtow are the exact opposite of the pathetic trash they need to keep their system running. men who don't listen to women will gladly kick your teeth out instead of allowing your subhuman gender to ruin the west.

Yes, goyim. Spread your faux woke agenda and further break down your nation state from within! Make the other men around you feel weak and small like you do! Break their resolve and usher in disarray!

friendly reminder :

why u even talk with those children ... i mean seriously. they literally CAN NOT get it ( see underevolved brain; see : they actually statistically never (EVER) get it ( been tried for like 6 gorillion times square already))). Dont waste your time, srsly.

( the hardest thing, is to realize, that women actualy ARE that retarded )

>>fucking retard bitch fuck boi bitch nigger ass loser bitch fucking cunt aussie nigger stupid loser fucking fuck boi

This is the result of a mix of socio-psychological angst from the lack of external validation as well as desensitization caused by over-stimulation through chronic internet use.

You almost certainly have aspergers, autism, and adhd.

Makes sense when you take into consideration the ideology you're following lmao.

see
You're a classic case of "useful idiot".