serial killer

> serial killer
> you mean Clintons
> it's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-new-report-suggests-seth-rich-murder-not-robbery-possible-hired-killer/
scribd.com/mobile/document/351805646/The-Profiling-Project-Seth-Rich-Report#from_embed
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-report-profiling-project-627634
newsweek
archive.is/Di5uD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bumping

Can i get a confirmation link! This is the biglyest yet, my family is gonna be ecstatic if bill n bill get pinned with this

Get in here faggots

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/breaking-new-report-suggests-seth-rich-murder-not-robbery-possible-hired-killer/

scribd.com/mobile/document/351805646/The-Profiling-Project-Seth-Rich-Report#from_embed

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-report-profiling-project-627634

bump

>newsweek com/seth-rich-murder-report-profiling-project-627634
archive.is/Di5uD

They didn't have access to anything we didn't have. But they said with all the evidence it wasn't some random robbery it was planned out. Which lead them to serial killer type of murder over botched robbery

His name was Seth Rich

>Dead Democrat

Who cares?

Holy shit Bill and Hilary even killed Chuck Norris!!

The Italian and Jewish mob aka DNC killed him.

Bumperoni

We care because it's a huge piece to getting rid of the Fucking crime mob known as the Clinton family

Fucking damn. Of course Sup Forums was right all along.

And than it gets rid of the Russia story, and then it opens Pizza gate again, and Hillary and bill will get death Sentece or life in prison

JUST

This would be top 10 happenings of all time if seth is confirmed murdered because of DNC files by main stream media

Umm what was his name again?

Wait podesta under investigation too?!?!?! Are we about to revive #pizzagate and finally deliver the the straw to break the camels back

Bump get me to page 1 damnit. Seth not robbed podesta under investigation
> this is yuge

BUMFUCKINGP

>tweet from 4 days ago
>straw to break the camels back

u can't force happenings user, sit back and wait

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because it's mafia activity in government.

we give MSM a bunch of shit, rightly deserved, but these genuinely fake news blog sites are pure cancer. if Podesta was under investigation, at least one of the MSM outlets would report on it. or at worst infowars picks it up, but this hasn't been corroborated by anyone, like 90% of the seth rich whining.

You don't belong here, and you certainly shouldn't be posting.

Braaaaaap
Benis
Bump

BUMP

wew
e
w

This is kind of intense

bump

Bump for Sup Forums investigations unit!

No shit, we told you this months and months and months ago.

Bump

question is, are you guys actually going to take the mob ties seriously this time?

The Clintons use multiple "hitmen". They sent one after me 6 years ago. Escaped... barely. They'll go after you in broad daylight and follow you until you are alone

wasnt seth rich jewish?
Could have been mossad. imagine that, a mossad agent about to leak sensitive info so the usa gov offs him. now THAT would be a story.

why would they send a hitman after u

Story time?

>inb4 the George Washington University forensic psychology department is defunded and all students and teachers die in a freak fire

>Noticed the tail and passed my house .
>Followed me for about 10 miles after I made multiple left turns.
>followed me through a neighborhood
>when I entered the neighborhood I made a right turn and he made a left.
>pass each other half way
>get a look at his face
>guy with a gray beard and dark sunglasses
>in his 50s most likely
>kinda looks like Robert De Niro
>made a complete circle and left neighborhood
>drove down the road and made a u turn at a roundabout
>he passes me coming from out of the neighborhood
>I lost him after that

Can't give details why

Did he glow in the dark?

Bump

Nobody cares about him

It's about who did it

So is it official that Seth Rich wasn't a victim of (((robbery)))?

Awesome, let's get some justice for SETH RICH

It will never be (((official))) barring a massive purge of Washington. Dems are willing to be brazen like this because they know they've subverted the legal system with their cronies.

This is why the "botched robbery" story is so full of holes. Everybody is supposed to know that Seth was assassinated. That's the whole point. The evil fuckers want to send a message "we can drop you if you ever step out of line, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it"

this

Killing SR wasn't to stop a leak, it was a broadcast message to prevent future leaks.