Are people naming their kids worse and worse or is it a natural evolution?

Are people naming their kids worse and worse or is it a natural evolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNt6x-Vj32Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8nvzEqsZIGo
youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss#t=39s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This bitch naming her kid after am Xbox tag name

Bump

Lol. He has a 2nd x for a fucking reason.

Don't tell me, the reason is she's a god damn retard.

two x's because he is going to get beat twice as hard

kek

Dax is already a stupid enough name as is

The woman in the picture looks whiteish. Maybe some kind of halfie? Why wouldn't she just go full baboon and name her kid DaShawn.

>Are people naming their kids worse and worse or is it a natural evolution?

It's a continuation of the modern movement against organized religion.

In the old days, people would take the names of saints or others in their family as a show of respect.

In the days before that, Biblical names were full of actual meaning. Look up Moses, eg.

Now, people are named after slutty celebrities, ironic sounding virtues (Chastity, Hope ... typical stripper names desuuu~), gems, the random sounds that falling silverware make, etc.

This represents:

>A movement away from the religious roots of "naming," a responsibility given to man in the Garden.
>A movement away from any semblance of respect for elders.
>A movement away from any respect for paragons of virtue.
>Almost outright mockery of virtue.
>Idolization of pop culture over actual cultural roots.

tl;dr: Worse and worse and worse and worse

Dax (with one x) was a real name, Kirk Douglas's character in Paths of Glory was named that.

>Daxx in 2038: WHY DO PEOPLE SPELL MY SON xXxSniperOneEightSevenxXx without the capital Xs???? FUCK BARRON TRUMP, NOT MY EMPEROR

Ddaxxx is better.

I am naming my Kid Haxx0r, If someone thinks it is an O and not a Zero, then call them ignorant racists and ruin their career

>turning your kids name into a complicated coffee order
why u do this

It's like cunts who spell Bret with an unneeded t, 'Brett'

Special snowflakeism.
Kind of akin to the unique genderism; nobody can 'peg' you because there's never been one as unique as you, and you constantly get to explain to everyone just how special your name/mental disorder is. Gives you an instantaneous 'leg up' over everyone you meet, as they're always (you expect) in the 'apologetic' position for having offended you for getting it 'wrong'. Except in this case you get to be offended 'on behalf of' your kid(s), who are probably fucking mortified, hate it, & wish you'd just shut the fuck up about it.

Jadzia >>> Ezri

Names have gone to shit.
This globalist cancer is everywhere
Dutch names are being replaced and white people are giving their kids ''cool'' and ''unique'' names.
All these modern shitty English/American bullshit names.

Jayden Daley Daley Finn Levi Liam Max James Jesse

Foreign weak fucking names.

And the niggers here are starting to call their monkeyspawn those retarded Shaniqua La'quisha names too.

>Give daughter a normal name like Meredith
>Dad some nigger was named Le-a and no one knew how to pronounce it

you fucking racist his name was Kirk Douglaxx, for a reason

Jadzia could get my dick every day

Haha, no

>he has a 2nd x for a fucking reason

I'm sure it's a profound fucking reason

>Dax

I've near heard a Shaniqua La'quefa name here in the Netherlands. It;s probably the other way round desu

Well put user

I'm actually just really disappointed that she didn't go for Daxxx instead. The triple x gives it so much more dignity.

>Pic related.

>Daxx
>still better than XxdaxX

people should stop naming their kids after their gamer tags.

Finnish Ultra white trash junkie Hockey star named his newborn Jax.
In some way that makes sense. That kind of names tell everyone where you come from.

>he has a second x for a reason

Bitch you know damn well there's no reason for it.

Does anybody else remember the DS9 episode which was about going to a swinger planet and Worf getting cucked? Am I remembering things wrong?

Ezri is absolute qt

Kinda gay unless he actually named him Jackson. Jax is a nickname

youtube.com/watch?v=vNt6x-Vj32Y

Dax isn't an uncommon name.

>the random sounds that falling silverware make

The la-a joke is a common urban legend, the location of where this la-a girl leaves depends on where you live. Growing up in PA I was told she lived in Philly, it's bullshit user

Amsterdam-Zuidoost

THEREAL100xXDAXXx100

Thanks. Is that you, Brandon?

Daar moet je ook heel niet leven hé

Be progressive and name your child Xaq, goy.

Kek

Globalist cancer everywhere fellow Eurocucks

Know a guy named "Alexandre" (French version of Alexander), yet 90% of the time when people read his name, they say "Alex-Andre" like it's a fucking hyphenated name.

Woon ik gelukkig niet maar die imbecielen zaten wel altijd bij mij op school.

people are so desperate to be unique they make up god awful names. Its because they are terribly boring and bland and have nothing else to offer.

Ladasha for those unfamiliar

which is why parents who give their kids French names in an English speaking country should be gassed.

Call your kid whatever dumb shit you want, just give them a proper legal name to put on job applications.

When your child is born in Quebec, giving them a French name kinda makes sense.

N-no! Pls don't rate, user.

There's only a few instances where Latin/Romance based names work in English.

I have an Aunt who teaches in LA and swears to God she had a student named this. But the myth probably came first

>naming your child after a Jew

Biblical names are almost as bad as nigger names.

What the fuck is wrong with James?

the actual kike's original name was Issur Danielovitch

If I can be honest I hate the fact that I know tons of Marks, Matthews, Carolines etc. but true slavic names like Zbigniew are basically for old people only. Not to mention that retards started calling their kids "Brian" or "Jessica" in fucking Poland. Fucking globalism.

lrn2read.

I'm talking about Christian naming (saints), not Jewish.

And the Biblical names reflected an actual relationship with God, not just naming your child after your Jew father.

No idea who you're referring to, but you nailed my name.
Are you cold reading?

Solid post.

Dax was his surname.

There's no pride in anything anymore.

>sister had a kid
>says she's naming him Jackson
>find out she spelled it as Jaxon

I agree.

As a Christian, I do have a certain love for saints' names. But that's also part of my Italian culture.

>If we cut ourselves off from our roots, what are we left with? A bunch of Katy Pery wannabes?

every parent who names their kid Jayden, Aiden, Brayden, Kayden or similar should be beaten thoroughly.

>tfw named david

>How does one say Daxx?
Daks-Ecks or Dacks?

iktfb

youtube.com/watch?v=8nvzEqsZIGo

>the random sounds that falling silverware make,

That reminds me, I'm going to name my kid Hingle McKringleberry

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss#t=39s

Dax. Exactly as it's spelled.

Except a lot of French names part of the english namong conventions since the middle-ages and the conquest of England

LeDashAh.

>Are you cold reading?

Basically, but I've always suspected my buddy Brandon lurks around here. He holds most Sup Forums points of view.

I'm a medfag in family practice. Can't tell you all the goddamn cringy fucking meme names that I see on the whiteboard
>braylyn, Brooklyn, alyanna, Alayna
>Jaxon, Jaxyn, Caleb, Dakota, Axyl
>mfw

The eternal Anglo strikes again

The only name you actually said in your post was Moses, the most Jewish name on the planet.

Like axe with a D.

>Lucien
>Griffin
>Xandir

I almost feel sorry for those kids, then I remember they're going to grow up to be just like their parents.

Oh, point taken.

This is what I meant:

>She named him Moses, saying, "I drew him out of the water."

I'm not saying just name your children Moses, but that in the olden days, names actually meant something.

>spell name wrong on purpose to be special
>get mad when someone spells it the normal way
how does someone this retarded even function?

Yikes.

They don't think, they just do it and let others try to figure out wtf went wrong.

it started in Bahia, Brazil. You could always tell if someone was from Bahia because they would have a name you had never heard before. Not only spell different but have to sound different.

I....named my kid Anakin.....

for shame, user

Quality post

Caleb and Dakota are normal names, though.

...so you're pigeonholing him into being a whiny, spoiled bitch?

My daughter's name is Redfield, like from the Resident evil games. Thought it had a good ring to it. But my boy dont get bullied. He likes it

The eternal anglo should really be the eternal American.

hahaha your kid's gonna shoot up a school.

This, it's such a waste. Like branding your children as trash from the very start.

It's an English name, it would be absolutely fine in an anglophone country

It's treason, then.

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ah, I see.
Unlikely I'm whoever you're thinking of; don't know many Italians, and none who claim active Christianity.

I wanna name my daughter Ava....or rose....is that bad?

For Anglo countries nothing but in my country its just a weak name given to a weak child by weak hipster parents