#MoreThanARefugee top tier comments thread

let's go

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

I'll dump some.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ayOKVf5J-hQ
web.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20011006060104/http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/02/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-richard-von-coudenhove-kalergis-pan-europa.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/05/bat-yeor-and-the-eurabia-thesis.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/10/transformation-of-europe-into-eurafrican-and-eurabian-mongrel-network.html
eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-coming-civil-war-in-europe.html
rescue.org/board-and-overseers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
newsweek.com/almost-half-australians-want-ban-muslim-immigration-501055
rescue.org/david-miliband
twitter.com/hashtag/MoreThanARefugee?src=hash
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please archive/hooktube bluepilled articles/videos so they don't get ad revenue/views please.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Theyre unloading on some liberal bitch, its pretty brutal

>Vince.. the cross.

is she, dare i say, our aussie?

Feeding dem redpills to normiescum

Truth...

Fuck off, spic.

>She does it for free

the young turks being a creator for this was a red flag right?

You will never replace the nordbot, you know that, right?

>European women

The Visigoths are merely fleeing their war torn homes. We will be able to assimilate them. Besides they do the jobs we don't want to. Do YOU want to guard the borders of the empire, citizen? Just go to the Circus. Alaric is NOT all Goths. Barbarian sackings are part and parcel of living in a large city. Don't be a fatuus, bin that gladius.

BEWARE THE SOROS TROLLS ON TWITTER

(((Soros))) twitter bots spamming this shit on twitter.
Look at "I liked a @Youtubevideo"

It is alsways the same copy&paste.

MANY OF THIOSE ACCOUNTS ONLY LIKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS

AS IF THEY ARE PAID TO DO THAT

Go twitter
search
#MoreThanARefugee
and click on latest

SO MANY BOTS

THERE ARE MEDIA COMPANIES AND SHILL COMPANIES BEHIND

GO ON THEIR ACCOUNTS AND 90% OF THEM ONLY LIKE (OTHER) YOUTUBE VIDEOS

I have been preparing my whole life

"Let's take refugees in cause they can build kites"
youtube.com/watch?v=ayOKVf5J-hQ

Nigger, that's how it looks like when you link your youtube-account with twitter.

top comment right now

hahahahaah that faggot is pissed

I mean, women are less than men.

this is why we can't have nice things

Oh man this is gold.

Why don't you just link them the official documents?

European Commission plan directly from their website:
web.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
UN plan directly from their website:
web.archive.org/web/20011006060104/http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Paneuropean Union:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
Charlemagne Prize:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
Articles with links and references to historical documents dating back to WW1:
eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/02/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-richard-von-coudenhove-kalergis-pan-europa.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/05/bat-yeor-and-the-eurabia-thesis.html
eurocanadian.ca/2015/10/transformation-of-europe-into-eurafrican-and-eurabian-mongrel-network.html
eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-coming-civil-war-in-europe.html

Holy fuck these red pills

>australian woman

opinion discarded

Hilarious. Any from the other msm networks?

thanks, Muhammad

rescue.org/board-and-overseers

Just look at this list and it will tell you everything you need to know

report the video under "Scam/fraud" and tell them how migrants are really men between 18-25

really makes you think

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

This is why we need White Sharia.

God, I really do wish I could share that comment with my friends without being shit on. It pisses me off to no end that leftists think that the problem goes away once you've done the most basic thing.

Yes, we can give them safe haven and a stipend, but what the fuck do we do for them over the next five years? How do we ensure that they contribute? What do we do when more start coming?

ugggggggh

My God...we're winning.

We're fucking winning!

Start working out, boys; the white women are coming home!

I'm not going to even bother watching it

The refugees are sub-human scum who are incapable of contributing anything of value to the countries they have flocked to parasite off of, let alone assimilate in any meaningful way. They are like wild animals who have absolutely no respect for the people who have opened their arms to them. Once the welfare money runs out, the violence/chimpout will commence and Europe once again will turn into a bloodbath.

I can't stress enough how little I respect these "people", if you can even call them that. I mean, they resemble people in a vague sense, but they are closer to wild animals.

Fascism in that pic looks like the font they used for the 90s sitcom FRIENDS. Surely someone has made a friends opening credits parody with Fascist leaders?

Fucking kek. I can feel the leftists literally shaking from here. Good work anons, don't let them get away with this blatant propaganda.

Your's is the voice of P R I V I L E G E

this is still one of my favorite pictures in a very long time.

>All of them are like 15

The brainwashing is working as intended.

>this obsession with MRA

wew it's 2014 again

>2017
>be a racist

>refugees attack in europe

>pro refugee videos and "refugee day" on youtube

we're under constant attack from ((((them))))

stay vigilant

OY FUCKING VEY! THAT'S (((RACIST!)))

>he doesn't play Goon of Fortune
Your problem.

>What a coincidence
kekarooni

>Unbelievable
Real soros bots detected. Imagine the money you need to create such a manipulative technology.

The dislikes and comments section give me a little bit of hope.

The paranoid part of me thinks youtube creates shit like this to test their content filtering with out of sample data.

Maybe she should stop being racist.

tell us how

wood needed

can't build that there m'lord

our granary stocks are dwindling, my liege

WERE WINNING youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

Spent two years in UK after spending my life around bogan chicks and I can assure you your women are far worse.

Also consider that a fair chunk of the upvotes are likely bots.

>bots
Are you sure it's not youtube just rewriting them?
I mean they can alter the Views number as much as they want so why not likes/dislikes?

straya btfo

Yeah and there's no cucks in your spearchucker-filled country.

newsweek.com/almost-half-australians-want-ban-muslim-immigration-501055

This "Aussie" said australia is a mixed race society. Wdyd? glass them.

Yes, a WHITE, EUROPEAN immigrant, dumbass

I'd just stay the fuck away from Melbourne where the cuntbubble obviously lives.

sometimes women arent worthless

we wont be multicultural forever.

This video was produced in part by the International Rescue Committee, Presided by David Miliband.

rescue.org/david-miliband

> David Miliband, President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee, is a former Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom. As the son of refugees, he brings a personal commitment to the IRC's work

Further details about his Refugee credentials:

>Born in London, Miliband is the elder son of immigrants, Belgian-born Marxist sociologist Ralph Miliband and Polish-born Marion Kozak, both from Polish Jewish families.[7][8] He was given the middle name of "Wright" after the American sociologist C. Wright Mills, a friend of his father.[9][10] He has said "I am the child of Jewish immigrants and that is a very important part of my identity."[7] Both his Polish Jewish paternal grandparents lived in the Jewish quarter of Warsaw. His paternal grandfather, Samuel, a trained leather worker, served in the Red Army in the Polish–Soviet War of 1919–1921 before moving to Belgium.[11][12]

Quick Rundown on the logic of the situation

women want strong men and will actively implode the tribe if they are weak overall

they want to implode the white tribe because the social engineers have weakened western men

Why they virtue signal to bring in the refugees (stronger than western men, kinda)

This is EXTREMELY important to understand

KEK

It kind of defeats the purpose in this situation though, since the thread is about YT comments

Please report the #morethanarefugee video.

9/10 quality bait.
Sup Forums couldn't even tell it was satire lmao

Triggered

>Salt Status: Refilling

Sup Forums WAS RIGHT AGAIN

A lot of the muzzies/immigrants are dregs that are only allowed to do what they do because of legal protection by the state.

See what you get for offering them shelter?

>no mention of religion at all in the video
but that's the main problem

You know, the Goths had actual legitimate grievances with the Romans, in a way that the rapefugees will never have.

Not that the Romans in Rome would know about that. I mean, when they seeked refuge in Roman lands some asshole merchants took the supplies the romans sent them and only gave them food if they sold their children to them as slaves.

Which made the Goths mad, and the Goths pillaged some local Roman towns. Basically some rent seeking merchants fucked up everything. Glad we don't have any more of those, eh?

Twitter anyone? The normie faggots need some redpilling.

twitter.com/hashtag/MoreThanARefugee?src=hash

This sums it right up.

> Hitler
> Deus
Oh Americans, never stop.

>pol
Reddit