2010 ICE Human Smuggling Bust - WikiLeaks

>Context
This lead comes from a twitter account known as @KibBitzLaw and here is the tweet. twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/877396999561248768

Link to Global Intelligence Files
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/38/383715_fw-ct-ice-busts-massive-human-smuggling-ring-that-stretches.html

For anyone interested in a challenge.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2010/04/15/ice-busts-massive-human-smuggling-ring-stretches-length.html
pastebin.com/ELZYjfsH
twitter.com/defango/status/877404723187392512
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened to all those children who came alone from Central America?
No stories about missing children from Spanish news?

interesting

interesting

Bump

Here is an article with the same title as the subject of the Stratfor email:

foxnews.com/us/2010/04/15/ice-busts-massive-human-smuggling-ring-stretches-length.html

We should look into this place. Apparently it's some kind of dojo chain.
Symbols is very suspicious

Then make a thread about it.

every.fucking.time.

every time what

They're trying to distract from the subject matter of the thread. Ignore and move on.

Pedo symbols

you really think we can break strong encryption?

I believe that someone somewhere does have the ability, yes. Better to try than to not try.

>I believe that someone somewhere does have the ability, yes.
maybe powerful governments with access to better expensive tech, but certainly none of us bro, don't be dumb

I understand that there is a slim chance that the encryption will be broken. But there is more information than just this email. I'm currently looking for more information available about this subject.

see

>ICE alleges that the businesses are part of a larger smuggling operation that carries illegal immigrants over the border from Mexico "to the far corners of the United States" — places as far-flung as New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.

Bump

>Though ICE predicted other groups would move in to take the place of the smugglers rounded up Thursday, the agency believes it will take a good deal of time for so sophisticated an operation to be put in place again.

That wouldnt surprise me at all if it was true.

pastebin.com/ELZYjfsH

As it turns out, it was just an encrypted message containing the text of that article.

twitter.com/defango/status/877404723187392512

The gracie BJJ dojo symbol pops up a ton in these pedo threads and i'm not saying don't investigate, but in my experience, they truly are an unfortunate false positive.

From what I've seen, personally, it's just a slide tactic.

bump

>C-Can some one decrypt this base64
>No too advanced for us
fucking faggots

I mean you can demean others for not having the same technical skill as you, but it doesn't help in the long run.

"Law enforcement agents executed dozens of search and arrest warrants as
far away as Tennessee on Thursday, the culmination of an investigation
that has lasted more than two years."

So Obama ordered it?

I thought pedogate was dead.

You can't make a cat play fetch easily.
It first has to like you, be comfortable, and enjoy playing fetch.

Arguably not. It was orchestrated by ICE, though, and John Morton was appointed during the obama administration.

actually heard Judo was a major pedo cover.

A local dojo owner shot himself as he was going to come under investigation for sex with female minors. Interesting.

pizzanigger spotted, i can use my favorite pasta

>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yeah well this thread isn't on the subject of that tomfoolery. Isn't anyone else concerned with the fact that the message was encrypted in the first place?

It will never die until justice is served.

Base 64? You can't be fucking serious lmao

see

This just proves how that guy is a LARPER who has no idea what he's talking about. The e-mail is a transcript of a Fox News article from April 15, 2010:

>More than 800 law enforcement agents swooped down on a massive human smuggling ring in Arizona early Thursday morning, delivering a "stunning blow" to a criminal network that helped shuttled illegal immigrants all around the country.

>Thursday's strike is the largest coordinated action ever led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which partnered with eight other federal, state and local agencies to arrest 47 suspects in Phoenix, Tucson, Nogales and Rio Rico, Arizona.

>"Alien smugglers are a scourge," ICE Assistant Secretary John Morton said. "They violate our borders ... [and] profit at our expense by knowingly breaking our laws, day in and day out. Today we turned the tables on the smugglers."

>more than 2 years
>obama started in 2008

stratfor is supposedly the shadow behind Alex Jones' persona