youtube.com/watch?v=QDJEP1CMgyw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QD0Aewu6dmM
theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/
imgur.com/a/WIKHC
youtube.com/watch?v=I14dc62gHcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck refugees

DRUMPF IMPEACH NAZIS NAZIS NAZIS RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH BIGOTS BIGOTS BIGOTS RACISTS RACISTS RACISTS FASCISTS FASCISTS FASCISTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST RACIST FASCIST FUCKJING KILL KILL KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knocky knocky

Who be there?

Boo

Boo Who?

Why u crying little lady?Xddd

I can't see why those terrible, White Islamophobic racists are upset at the enrichment caused by these magnificent Muslims. Murder, mayhem chaos, rape and other such multicultural, diverse experiences are wonders to behold and make our drab lives more exciting and livable. After all what can make life more livable than slaughtering people left and right?

Luckily, voters such as in France recently, and a few months ago in Austria and Holland, voted for more enrichment by voting for candidates who want enrichers to invade, sorry, immigrate to their countries. Luckily we can thank democracy and our intelligent white brethren who are letting these superb incidents to be happening more and more. Won't it be nice to read in the not too distant future that an extinct white race once ruled over Europe and let itself be willingly wiped out while having a big smile on its face and blood over every other part of its body.

in

Almost 190k!

Gegen alle Injurien ist der Jude immunisiert: Lump, Parasit, Betrüger, Schieber, das läuft an ihm herab wie Wasser an der Teerjacke. Nenne ihn Jude, und Du wirst mit Erstaunen feststellen, wie er aufzuckt, wie er betroffen wird, wie er plötzlich ganz klein in sich zusammensinkt: "Ich bin erkannt."

stupid

REPORT THE VIDEO FOR SUPPORTING TERRORIST

West philadelphia

>part of more than a rapeugee campaign
>has positive like to dislike ratio

sort yourselves out

DRUMPF IMEPAHC

forgot link fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=QD0Aewu6dmM

theliberal.ie/poll-do-you-believe-multicultureism-works-in-europe/

>no headscarf

the absolute state of Iraqi "muslim" girls

is this what you shareblue fucks have to do all day now Hillary isn't paying out?

views = adbucks = supporting the cause

imgur.com/a/WIKHC

the arrogance

>not using adblock
>what is public opinion

We have been doing shit like this for years and our message only gets more and more popular, you are the shill

REMOVE SYRIAN

It's working =)

good maybe he'll leave

Lets get it to 200k

This is a better one
youtube.com/watch?v=I14dc62gHcE

Bump this shit guys

why don't you find a video with your views expressed then instruct everyone to go like it? oh that's right you don't do that because its direct marketing and people aren't stupid enough to buy your personal army bullshit

"come watch this video" vs "praise kek, come downvote this video goy- i mean friends, epic meme!"

It makes sense for whites to fear refugees cuz their ancestors were religious refugees that slaughter all the natives.

Precisely.
We're a learned bunch.

Lets break 200k dislikes bros!!

PLS PLS I WANT TO BE EUROPEAN

No more invaders.
The time has come to save Europe.

we're getting close boys

Bamp

I'm absolutely in a state of ecstasy with these comments and dislikes, but I gotta know which of you is this guy, your comments are fucking hilarious.

and like Macbeth they will fall in the hands of Macduff.

>tfw the dislike is going up faster than the likes

Youtube bots are hard at work today! *notice how long ago the comment was made, then look at the thumbs up count*

What the fuck are you faggots doing?

Link to the original you retards.

Man I've been fighting on this front for like 8 hours now and still haven't watched the Refugee video in full kek
I wanna make it to 200k before retiring for the night.
I liked enough comments that the ones I liked should still be there in the mourning.
Anyone got any good RedPilled Nazi Documentaries for me to fall asleep too?

I don't mind the spam posts, they make the comment section look even more like a shitshow.

Worth Noting: When I first started ITT there was 65,000 likes and 165,000 dislikes.
There's been 33,000 dislikes and 11,000 likes since even without counting the deleted.
That's fantastic. That's about the rate they've been coming in all night.
That's real normies doing the work fellas.
We're winning the InfoWars

bump

Need to link it to recent terrorist attacks so that the connection is better. 9/11 isn't what Europeans think when they think of terrorism. Link it to Bataclan, car burning, sexual harasment.

Too bad Europe doesn't want to be muslim.

Thats a funny way of spelling rapist

LOL I cried

Than you I appreciate that

You fucking idiot when people see parodies they're getting the feeling they're out of the loop and get even more interested. You have no clue faggot

came here to post this
fuck refugees and all third worlders

>i-i-i-if you make people WORK for their trolling they get more satisfaction!

Just link to the original and fuck off.

You haven't read my comment even

You haven't read my comment even

Born and raised

original isn't anything to care about. It's just propaganda pushing for mass migration of the third world. do yourself a favour.

You can post parodies all you want, but link to the original as well so people don't miss out.

link?
Google shoah'd the button on their home page

SPREAD HARD FACTS ABOUT REFUGEES (crime, worldviews, IQ etc) REDPILL THE MASSES!