was it when dorner was on the run?
was it when trayvon dindu nuffin?

can we get a nostalgia thread?

before the cringey kekistan shit even began

right now is the best Sup Forums era
>protip; you cant

i cant what?

Around the Trayon trial is when Sup Forums peaked

it's been steadily declining due to new traffic.

Project Chanology killed Sup Forums and I suppose the 2016 election is killing Sup Forums

Sup Forums has always been shit. It has ups and downs. Watching the chimpouts last year was a high point.

the 2016 election memes are feeling especially dated, but i still enjoy Sup Forums. Thankfully it continues to innovate.

This. But Trump was perhaps the 1929 of Sup Forums

i honestly hate the whole kekistani bullshit. a prim example of why i hate plebbit.

The clanking

Lots of collaboration from multiple Sup Forums fronts, but the HWNDU flag capture moments with Shia were pretty fucking fantastic. Also the ISIS location finding that had many from Sup Forums helping were also pretty great.

So you've been here about 267 days?

pic related. back when all these newfags were nowhere to be seen. hayday of the strongest meme ever - interwebs are yet to recover from it.

Newfag.

/comfy/

new

when we was /new/

I miss the space elevator threads.

I miss Ebola threads :(

This isn't that old but long before Le meme magic started I remember somebody screen capping "what's going on with Ebola Chan and Sup Forums?" And the guy replied "/x/ taught Sup Forums magik and now they're killing Africa"

I have a fake justice for Trayvon martin fb tribute page saved on my desktop. I guess it was easier to make fake gmails and fbs back then bc it was 50% Jewish/black troll accounts and 50% real people. The trolling was off the charts, can anyone find that zimzam gif with him as the boer spearing some zulus.

I think trayquan and the ensuing trial really set off a lot of the divisions that exist today, the point of no return if you will.

the BLM under obama. That was absolutely hilarious

me too, deshita. ebola chan will live in our hearts.