The Putin Interviews

So I've watched 3 of 4 interviews, and I'm convinced at this point that Putin is doing what is right by his country.

He is so honest and open, even at times that I believe Stone is being too forward with his questions. Seriously, some of the questions are just too ballsy; but Putin gives an honest opinion every time.

These interviews have removed any doubt in my mind that Russia is the cause of bullshit happening here and abroad. In fact, Russia seems to be a place that literally wants to be left alone bu the rest of the world just WILL NOT stop fucking with them and trying to make them an enemy.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34AoHqsx1yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does Sup Forums have such a hardon for this broke ass Slavic mafia state? These are the guys that raped and pillaged through Germany. Hitler wanted to gas these fucks.

Because OP is a proxy shill

The small part I watched was just the same.

It's not like Putin has to adjust the international rhetoric much. It's already a reasonable policy.

Go to bed Kasparov

whatever dude. he's a commie. fuck him.

read 'Putin's Kleptocracy'

Stone sounded like a real shill in the interviews I heard, but will check out his new doc from TPB.

he did a real service with JFK, but then screwed the pooch with Chavez

before putin, russia was infected with the toughest, most depraved mafias in the world. Mafias that made the MS13 guys look like kindergarteners.

Putin beat the crap out of them to the point where we don't even talk about them any more.

The guy is an absolute badass and has no compunctions. Killing journalists, planting radioactive materials on opponents and even killing political opponents in plain sight and arresting their supporters as the "perpetrators".

so yeah, I agree with you. leave the fucker alone

>It's not like Putin has to adju

hes not a commie duh. he is a kleptocrat and reinstating the church as a means of pacification

watch 'Putin Family Values' doc on TPB

>Putin is doing what is right by his country
Fuck off RIDF

Greetings, Sergei. You're certainly earning your rubles today.

this

ITT: Fitzgerald crew on shore leave

Sup Forums doesn't
"Converted" bluepills who think they're redpilled, Russiboos who are leftists pretending they are redpilled because jet fuel can't melt steel beamz!, Eurocucks, and outright RIDF shill force do

>hes not a commie
Literally raised by the KGB

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. They work with the Russian mob now. The Russian black market is one of the largest on the planet. They use them to kill targets they can't get to. The Putin ass kissing on this board is hilarious. Bunch of commies.

Putin is a supervillain-tier pseudo dictator of a slavic shithole. I dont really care for him, but I do think we should have good, mutually beneficial relationship with Russia even if it means dealing with him.

The documentary is interesting, especially when Stone starts pressuring him in Part 4. It's really opened my eyes to Russia and how we in the West see him.

Putin is a very intelligent man and I hope we can put this Russia boogeyman behind us.

I've always been sceptical about our views on Russia here in the West, because journalists all seem to assume what Russia is, without actually doing the journalism.

They make it way too easy to figure them out
You think with as much personnel as they out on this they would create a competent program to run their IDF crews so they would be harder to spot

BEWARE what you say! Russian hacker are everywhere!

>what is right by his country
but not what is right by neocons and those behind the eu and global corporate state. gotta make those schmekels

Kill yourself

Clearly the last bastion against the NWO international jewry and the pillar of European Traditionalism and Christianity, also the key to the Third World War

>These interviews have removed any doubt in my mind that Russia is the cause of bullshit happening here and abroad.

In the English language this means you think Russia IS the cause of bullshit here and abroad. I don't think you meant that.

Will Betsy DeVos save us from posts like this in the future?

Yeah money funnels and shit

>broke ass Slavic mafia state

because they hold white values, and hate Radical Islamic Terrorism

there just ain't no reason for us to not get along. anyone can see that, despite all the propaganda

OP, quit being naive. Putin is putting on a show for the media. That being said, we should stay firm with them, but fair. If they don't start any shit, then we shouldn't. I only say that because the few whites left within Russia are probably the only ones serving within their military and the last thing we need to be doing right now is killing more whites.

Hahahaha eating up all that shit. Everyone can say nice things about himself, but that doesnt make it true.
Russia for the altright is like Cuba for the commies. It seems like it has nice things from the outside but it's a complete shithole.

stone is so cringe, putin is obviously playing him, all of his smiles are forced, putin was like wtf when they watched a movie together

ding ding ding

Putin is satist, wannabe-imperialist oligarch trash

>>>r/the_donald

Not welcome here. /tg/ is the most bluepilled place on Sup Forums.

>These are the guys that raped and pillaged through Germany
>cold war propaganda

lool

>He is so honest and open
>a politician being honest
>an ex-KGB politician being honest
>an ex-KGB politican who's known for his alpha male image and zingers being honest
You're either dumb or a shill.

> be for equality and tolerance
> unambiguously hate Russia

they are neither perfect nor not guilty though

... but are you?

Because they got over communism and Germans deserve to be raped and culled?

>Putin
I would like to give him a 5th level, on the Gumilev's passionarity scale.
Time will tell.

HaHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself, OP.

Putin showed Oliver Stone a video where Russia's Air Force supposedly attacked terrorists in Syria. It was actually footage of Americans fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan

In Oliver Stone’s Showtime special “The Putin Interviews,” there is a scene where the Russian president shows Stone a video on an iPhone supposedly depicting “our aviation at work” in Syria, Putin says.

You can catch a snippet of the video in the teaser trailer for the show’s third installment. The moment occurs at 49 minutes, 10 seconds, into the third episode.

It turns out that Putin actually showed Stone footage of an American Apache helicopter attacking Taliban forces in Afghanistan. The original video first appeared on the website Military.com in 2013.

Further complicating things, the video Putin showed Stone also contains an added audio track where the pilots are speaking Russian. Strangely, it seems this may actually chatter be recorded between Ukrainian pilots conducting military operations over Donetsk.

On YouTube, there is a copy of the American video with pilot chatter in Russian. It’s possible that this was the video Putin showed to Oliver Stone.

Researchers from the Conflict Intelligence Team compared the video played for Stone to frames from the footage of the U.S. Apache helicopter in Afghanistan, and found that they’re a perfect match.

Footage of "Russian helicopter bombing ISIS" shown to Oliver Stone by Putin appears to be taken from 2013 US Afghan video.

>RUSSIA IS A FAKE MEME COUNTRY!!

puzzling

>this guy will nuke half of Europe and the U.S of A...still seems like a nice guy though.

>this guy will nuke half of Europe and the U.S of A
Idk, he doesn't look suicidal to me

Because he's supporting anti-isreal forces in the middle East and kicked out Jews like khodorvsky from pilfering Russia.

Best goy.

winners aren't losers you cuck

First Post Jew Post

FPJP

Haha.