Why does Sup Forums actually hate immigrants?

Why does Sup Forums actually hate immigrants?

And don't say because they take your jobs because none of you have worked a day in your lives.

>have worked a day in your lives.
stopped reading right there.

>projecting
also, sage

>none of you have worked a day in your lives.
Kill yourself nigger.

Subhuman trash shoveled into countries to create more leftist votes.
They don't do it from their good hearts. They do it because immigrants and children of immigrants largely vote for leftist parties for gibs and 'muh diversity'.

They are sacrificing the native populations of the world to get more votes. Vermin.

Social cohesion. I don't hate immigrants, I hate ingrates poisoning our culture, since culture is a geographically unified worldview.

>stopped reading at the end
>canadian education system

because they destroy the main culture

Most immigrants after 1965 haven't worked though, The only ones that really did were Europeans. The only thing that can save America at this point is mass deportations and a rewriting of the immigration act that can limit the third world and allow whites to move here again.

This

Actually ive been workin since i was 15.. so that makes 24 years of hard working..

>education system
stopped reading right there.

>Name and trip is Oy Vey
>EU flag

Nice bait.

They're sub-human filth imported to dilute the gene pool and create a dumb easily controlled population that is always going to vote for more government and not do anything when they realize government created their problems.

Immigration in controlled amounts is fine. Instead of asking this question, why don't you take a fucking walk outside you two second gold fish memory having motherfucker. My neighbourhood was overwhelmingly white British until about 5 years ago when it became Pakiland. Who the fuck wants to be dispossessed in the country they were born in and are racially and historically tied to? We hate immigrants because our neolib governments are inundating is with millions of the fuckers every year.

My family has shitloads of money, but I work as a waiter because I'd be bored to tears if I didn't. I work every day of the week, fampie.

Stop going around threads trying to be funny you kike, no one's impressed by your nigger tier trolling

im 20 and have been working since i was 14 so try again sweaty

Amerifat here

We never hated immigrants, not in our entire history. We hated
mass immigration of people who dont feel the need to assimilate because
of thier own nationalism that they bring to our country.

If 20 million mexicans moved into Texas, and after 100 years all the
"americans" in mexico were more attached to mexico than the
constitution, Texas wouldnt be a state anymore.

I know spics, niggers, chinks, gooks, you name em who are
nice people who want to be left alone and love the country.

I dont want the 20 million spics who hate working and the
country they reside in.

Don't project your laziness onto others. Also I have no problem with immigrants who come to the country through proper channels because that means they meet our standards and will be a valuable member of society. Sponges and criminals who hop borders have no business being here and should be deported.

That explains why the richest people in america are indians and asians.

>indians and asians
>immigrants

mass immigrants, spics are not like the
above retard. If we had tons of asians move here
like japs or middle class koreans to US would
be better off

Why would anyone reply seriously to such an unreasonable post?

I don't hate immigrants, I just hate the welfare hogs who refuse to assimilate and advocate for ethnic seperatism waving other countries flags on our soil.

2nd gen here, I don't hate immigrants. I hate illegals and people who don't even make an effort to assimilate. I don't understand their mentality. If they wanted to live life like in the old country why the fuck didn't they just stay there? If there is war fight for your country. Don't invite yourself into another man's home and expect to live as the head of his household.

This here pretty much, my dad came legally, raised me to be an American, speak english, serve in the military, all that stuff that 1st Gen Americans should do but the truth is that my own efforts to better the nation is shit on by the millions of illegals who come here, pop out an anchor baby, stagnate wages and commit crimes.

The best I can do is back up the White Americans against these people but we're reaching a point where everyone might turn to more baser instincts, I just don't want this good thing to go to shit because of some liberals or civic nationalists pipe dream of a multicultural society

I have never worked a day in my lifeƉ Fuck you beaner I work for my money SAGE!

I'll tell you a story.

>be me
>naive patriotic basic republican living in a 90% white conservative suburb in Orange County California
>(((terrorists))) attack twin towers
>wtf I hate Muslims now
>every man in my family lineage served in the military and now it is my time to pick up a rifle and put my life on the line for my country
>go to Iraq in 2006 and risk my life for my nation
>return to my home town after 8 years to see that it had been completely overrun by spics.
>public schools are literally teaching in Spanish
>gang bangers walking around acting like the savages they are
>a nigger had become president by riding a brown wave into office
>gay marriage legal
>trannies in bathrooms
>Nigger's entire foreign policy is making Americans seem like pussies
>Is this the country I fought for.jpg
>Become redpilled on JQ and realize that I was literally a shabos goy fighting for kikes
>tfw my anscestors delved into unknown territory, clearing the way with hatchets and rifles and beating back the Stone Age savages to forge a glorious transcontinental empire just so that their descendant become so lazy and complacent that they simply let the savages retake the land because it's "progressive"

FUCK IMMIGRANTS

I'll do you one worse bud

>be naive, 1st Gen American
>want to serve my nation to prove my patriotism
>tail end of OIF/OEF, my dumbass thinks I can still catch the war
>go through the riggamaroo, boot camp, SOI, MOS School and all that
>hit the fleet and get hazed, go full REDWHITEANDBLUE regardless
>finally go on deployment, end up to some bullshit security detail at the Iraq/Kuwait border
>meanwhile my country's borders aren't secure but hear I am
>provide security for a massive convoy full of weapons, crates and vehicles for the Iraqi Army
>on the boatride back, we find out an entire division of Iraqis deserted and left all their new equipment and weapons for ISIS to take
>mfw redpilled Staff Sergeant says we're retarded if we think that was not intentional
>mfw went down the rabbit hole and realize how deep this shit goes
>mfw I'll never get to tell my kids I fought for my country and that I pretty much helped resupply a bunch of hajis for Israel

I'm joining ICE after college so I can actually serve my country for once

I'm not gonna lie at the time I really enjoyed being a marine and killing a couple hajis. But once I got back to my America I was so fucking pissed that that traitor Obama, who should unironically be lynched, and his Jew overlords literally did everything they could to destroy white Americans and at the same time sending thousands of white Americans to fight in a meaningless war Jew war. The funny thing is, I wouldn't have even minded fighting for land and for oil, because that would actually help the American empire and the future of our nation

>joining the military

Lol forgot the part where de'quan fucks your wife while you're away.

Thank you for being dumb enough to enlist so they don't impose a draft to defend Israel and has prices

Fucking lazy neet.
The military may be totally kiked but so is working any fucking job, going to school or living on welfare.
Atleast in the marine corps I got in shape, learned to shoot a rifle and be a man instead of jerking off to anime titties and living on my parents dime

Immigrants are actually more educated than natives, they aren't low skilled anymore