Move to new country with free money for safety

>move to new country with free money for safety
>pretend I'm in home country
>bitch hard about equality when degenerate actions receive scrutiny
>????
>(((profit)))

Discuss. What is the honest reason the floodgates have been opened for Muslims in Europe? Is it for dastardly destabilization? Is it honest liberal excusing culture-shock of third-to-first-world refugees? Is it the anarchic nature of segregated peoples?

Really /pol, let's talk

>Really /pol, let's talk
stopped reading right there.

Because you don't think that's possible here? Why visit then?

>Why visit then?

Ohh, I see you, I guess.

>.
Stopped reading right there

Of course you did, faggot. That was the end of the post.

>stopped reading right there.

Anyway the answer is yes.

Stopped

Well, fuck me for wondering
>.

OP, get the fuck out of here. Go back to wherever you came from and never return

It would be physically impossible to return to my mother's womb; she is no longer alive.
So, here I am.

Jews

/Thread

So, destabilization?

honestly its pure logic on the part of immigrants to come to Europe you get free money more money than the average romanian gets any way free housing and maybe a job if you feel like it plus all people cuck for you so why not

Yes.

>free money
>all will cuck
but WHY

Would you care to elaborate on your position?

only western europeans know why they do such a thing and you can say about jew conspiracy all you want but you must also agree to it or do nothing against it same thing really

Mor Jews.

>agree to or do nothing
United we stand, brother. I have personally been active against many things, arrested once for expressing my freedom of speech in "muh free country" when it went against the grain of the politically correct. Things aren't just happening, in my opinion; they're happening for a reason. I started this thread hoping to hear from anons either experiencing things firsthand, or perhaps more educated. I just want a better understanding overall

Fair enough.

I understand the 'Jewish conspiracy' is a far reaching and deep subject, but I want to understand it more in depth. I understand how it's affected America, but that's because I'm American. I don't fully grasp the European perspective.

well a polish when in an interview with a romanian put it quite nice i believe
goes some thing like this
we know that we are mortal we are mortal people mortal countries our history shows us that the Ottomans the Russians and Germany and he goes like this but long story short i believe the west never had a constant existential threat to it that is why the east west response to mass immigration is different

>We live in a debt economy
>Native people's debt is maxed out, most too smart to take on additional debt
>Import outsiders that have no debts and are too dumb to responsibly deal with it
>Subsidized by the state (your taxes), the economy keeps turning

>Real estate developers need to keep their shit perpetually running to remain wealthy
>Native people, in debt and under economic pressure, are not buying your houses
>Offer government you will develop low cost housing for the poor and destitute
>Get paid for work done, on taxpayer dime
>Get subsidized for beneficial work, on taxpayer dime
>Lobby government to take in refugees, government needs more housing, make more dosh
>Remain partial owner of these projects, rake in dosh from rent
>Subsidized by the state (your taxes), the economy keeps turning

>Government is losing money hand over fist
>Not enough economic activity, not enough taxes paid
>The time is coming to pay the piper as a great part of your population is coming to retirement age
>The jig is up
>Notice there's economic activity in construction
>Ditch effort
>Attract shitskins to do the jobs for a pittance, hoping to increase the sector's growth on low wages
>Completely overlook the fact that the jobs offered to these shitskins only exist because of shitskins not working