ISIS is in Gaza and West Bank

Did Sup Forums really supports Isis palestinians terrorists? i´ll take jews over sandniggers anyday. Remember, if you support for muhhh palestine you're supporting ISIS and you deserve to be swatted period

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pr47mKJeuaU
topinfopost.com/2014/09/25/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking-israel
youtube.com/watch?v=drVXiCXmddk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel is pretty right wing and Netanyahu seems red-pilled enough. We should be focusing on ISIS

The 2016, the day Sup Forums got jewed.
I am dissapoint

This

Bc you're an isis supporter

ISIS is Israel funded psyop you dumb fuck. Why has Israel never been explicitly targeted? They're a tool for their Greater Israel Project

i could be on the jews side if they stopped jewing outside of their own bordrers...

come to think of it they shouldnt be allowed to have that nation

ISIS = Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Dude ISIS and Israel work hand in hand.

:^)
Hey Jew
Show your flag right now

I don't care
at all

just stop asking for money kike

Stop making excuses for sandniggers, An ISIS supporter killed 4 israeli soldiers in a truck attack

Damn, 9:30 am in Israel, had your morning coffee and already shilling.

Israel is allied with Isis, dumbass

cool thread shabbo goy op. i like my kikes in shallow graves thought

I'm not
are you some kind of butthurt sandnigger living the good life in Israel? this is my only flag

Most retarded statement ever

Please show your geographic location, there's nothing to be ashamed at
You fucking retard can't you see his a Jew it's fucking obvious

>Israeli think-tank proposing not destroying ISIS since they can (and have been) used for Israeli foreign interest
>Israel treating wounded ISIS soldiers
>That ISIS territory right next to occupied Golan Heights

No, you're retarded, thats why you believe such non sense

>Shilling
>Not supporting Isis
Fuck you, i aint going to support gaza psychotics over civilized israelis

palestinians have attacked israelis for decades now idiot, you cannot just claim these attacks are from isis

do you ever wish your flag had a based menorah instead of a gay star?

youtube.com/watch?v=pr47mKJeuaU

Watch the first 4 minutes you fucking larping kike.

Jews are globalists because they didn't have a nation for a long time. Now that they have one, they are becoming nationalists. You should separate jews and Israelis. Plus a western outpost is good to have in the middle east, so we can keep the sandniggers in check.

The gay star is cool

How so? ISIS hates jews as much as jews hates them, Israel doesnt have a real problem with terrorist attacks because they know how to secure their borders

I assume he is burger so disregard anything he says about geopolitics as BS

>ISIS territory next to the Golan
Jaysh Khalid ibn al-Waleed hasn't really attempted to do any serious expansion, even against the relatively weak Southern Front. They've mainly focused on just surviving, so it isn't surprising that they wouldn't attack Israel as it would be a death sentence for them.

>Israel treating wounded ISIS soldiers

/pol keeps saying this but has never provided a source.
I have seen that Israel has treated fighters opposed to Assad, but these fighters were not ISIS.

Why Aren’t ISIS and Al-Qaeda Attacking Israel?
topinfopost.com/2014/09/25/why-arent-isis-and-al-qaeda-attacking-israel

No arguments, just memes and excuses for towelheads
we dindu nuffin jews are behind every terrorist attack plz take more them rapefugees remember religon pieceful

What's obvious about it? Is this any way to treat your Greatest Ally? Most Americans love and defend Israel, is this how Jews treat them in return? You're either a cunt or someone that's spent way too much time on Sup Forums and has become extremely paranoid and distrustful of everyone. You need help.

>Personal attack

Well he is probably not even a jew. They at least have some class

For most /sa/ fags everyone not SAA is ISIS. They like to believe that they're geopolitical geniuses when in reality they're one step above "muh barrel bombs" CNN.

>rebels
>not ISIS
you have to go back

USA should not support Israel and this guy is a Jew. About you I'm not sure you could be a legit shabbos goy

Damn, this tread is a coordinated jewstein attack on Sup Forums. Good morning jewfags.

>Treating wounded ISIS soldiers
No, they support SDF and kurds in Syria you fucking retard, there's no reason to support psychotic killers that want you dead

I see the KKK made some changes in their attire.

Yes but if Israel wanted to combat ISIS they would at least provide airsupport to the southern rebels when they attacked the pocket half a year ago. But nope lets attack Hezbollah (I get why) as they are the ones actually combatting ISIS

Yes i can claim it because i follow that case, he was an Isis supporter, the attack was like Nice

To be fair I believe they assisted groups like Jaish al Islam, but you're correct that they never supported the likes of al Nusra or IS.

Okay sorry treating ISIS-lite Al Kaida

I'm glad that kike got stabbed.

So you're a sandnigger living the good life in Israel, My location is Dixie, I aint ashame of that

>USA should not support Israel
That's not the point now, is it? Have you been to America? Have you gone down South, experienced the religious communities? Evangelicals? This has nothing to do with money or power or the government. It's religion and religious beliefs. Try taking money of your mind for a bit, it's not very healthy. Now say he removes his his Confederate flag and it's just the American flag. What does that prove? You need help. Too much Sup Forums I think.

I see autism is alive and well on /pol this fine day.

Mosul is getting btfo by US, Israeli operatives have nothing to do there, grow a brain

Now I'm convinced you're a :^)

In the same breath, you could really say the same about USAF. No one has really cared about the Yarmouk basin because it's strategically unimportant and Jaysh Khalid ibn al-Waleed is merely an IS affiliate that has been unable to do much of anything unlike IS.

I see the propaganda worked well on you.

You have no arguments delusional tin foil

isis = jews tail
no jews = no no isis
yes i support palestine, in fact i support anyone who is going vs jews.

They fire rockets into Israel from time to time

no its fucking gay, its not even a jewish symbol, yet it is the official one for the """""""""jewish state""""""""""". only jewish symbol that goes back to the beginning is the menorah.

God fucking damn, google it dude
Google It:
ISIS attacks Israel
ISIS inspired attack
Are you really telling me that Gaza and West Bank are free Isis zones, fuck you, they love ISIS, based israelis are too merciful with them

You're either a larping Jew cunt or an ultra-cucked Evangelical Zionist shitstain.

Palestinians are doing the good deed killing those deceiving shekelsteins.

t. greatest ally

You dont need class when you treat with people that believe something as "ISIS and Israel are best friends"

I don't think they gonna change now anyway so calm down

This
Also assad is a Hezbollah supporter, same sandniggers who love 9/11

>when you're expecting an argument, but it doesn't come your way
Unfortunate. I was hoping that you'd be more fun and stimulating to interact with. I do suggest you take a trip to your Greatest Ally one day, especially down South. You might learn a thing or two.

Try again
US is supporting the kurds not those psychos

I believe what your saying I still don't think the current relationship between our country is a positive one for neither of us

KKK is just a bunch of FBI informats informing eachother

Dumb fuck. Israel did 9/11, everyone knows that by now and we already have all the proof. Larry SIlverjew profited off of dead Americans. Soon we will be nuking that piece of shit state full of Christ killers.

Why are you acting like Assad's half-breed children are representative of the Syrian population? Sunni, Alawite, Druze, or whatever, they're almost all a bunch of slimy sandniggers who hate the West and would gut your white ass in a heartbeat.

>But nope lets attack Hezbollah (I get why) as they are the ones actually combatting ISIS
Maybe because Hezbollah are Iran supported terrorist who killed israeli soldiers and celebrate 9/11

Sure. But that wasn't what I was talking about at all. I'm talking about the people. The religious ones especially. Their support for you, for the most part, has nothing to do with money, power or a military base in the Middle-East. It's purely a religious one. This doesn't apply to America only. Many Christians around the world share this belief too.

I agree, its pure madness to think they will support that kind of psychos, pure non sense

Hope you get swatted ISIS supporter

Kurds are hated by all islamists

Its Phase 2 of Israels Greater Israel plan.
By allowing IS to operate around them they will use it as a casus belli to attack Syria and remove both Bashar and IS fir not being able to stop their civil war from spilling over.

>Maybe because Hezbollah are Iran supported terrorist who killed israeli soldiers and celebrate 9/11

100% Jew shill who was probably part of the 5 dancing Israelis caught on 9/11 with explosives in their van.

I mean, Jew or no Jew, he's right that a considerable number of Lebanese and Palestinians celebrated 9/11.

i'm sure Netanyahu doesnt support fsa faggots anymore, kurds are our guys

So you need to be put on a FBI watchlist because ISIS is against the jews but right know they are too busy getting btfo by the US in Raqqa to think in killing jews

You're the dumb kike who supports ISIS. You keep shit talking Hezbollah and Iran while they are the ones out there killing ISIS. Meanwhile Israelfag minister of defence Ya'alon openly states that he would rather have ISIS in Syria than Assad or Iran.

Get fukt kike, maybe ISIS will come carve you up real nice.

I hope your jewfag friends in ISIS

Palestinians celebrate 9/11, did jews commit killing sprees against americans? did they kidnap and fly planes into US towers?
I dont want to support the ISIS SATANISTS

They are
Enjoy the based rapefugees

Have you considered that he said that because IS are a bunch of monkeys that can't think of anything other than beheading other sandniggers while Iran has made it its life's mission to destroy Israel?

Dont believe this filthy muzzie, he's mad because we are kicking their asses, no 4 year old american girls for you psycho

Israel is a holy place for christianity stupid fucktard, and no, ISIS-alike mass murderers were the ones who killed thousands of innocent americans that day, Hezbollah need to be wiped off too
Lucky me, most americans will want that too

Along with russians

Israel dont need ISIS for nothing, that is playing with fire, if they want to remove assad they can easily kill them before the russians stick their noses in that shithole

ISIS Satanists kidnap and fly the planes into the towers you fucktard

> did jews commit killing sprees against americans? did they kidnap and fly planes into US towers?

Yes they did you fucking deceiving Jew. We know Israel did 9/11 and we have all the proof we need:

youtube.com/watch?v=drVXiCXmddk

Enough shilling for you.

No, they helping Isis by instigating a sectarian war in the region, USA and their allies are the only ones destroying ISIS

Israel supports the kurds dude, not ISIS satanists google it

I listened to a few minutes and this guy believes the Kennedy assassination involved multiple shooters, a theory debunked more thoroughly than Roswell. I'm guessing the rest of his "presentation" relies on similar retarded assumptions.

we're good
just don't send more to destabilize us
it's not gonna work

Son, you need to take those pills. Obey your mother.

I aint sending shit to your germany shithole, we need the kurds to create safe zones and stop the rapefugee shit

>implying they can't fund all
US is supporting anyone against Assad.

I love the Kurds, but the (((coalition)) will betray them the first chance they got. Just like they did before when they promised Kurdistan.

>covering faces so weaponized autism doesn't hunt them down

They lurk here, don't they?

Fuck the Kurds; they're a bunch of marxist faggots that have no more use beyond acting as a proxy force for us.

(((we need safe zones)))
it's safe here t b h

>no more use beyond acting as a proxy force for us.
See? The burger just confirmed it.

I just dump some links nao. Do with them as you will.

> No, they helping Isis by instigating a sectarian war in the region, USA and their allies are the only ones destroying ISIS

Delusional kike even sucks at shilling.