Done with politics, good luck goyz

I get obsessive with politics, so i have decided to shut it out of my life. And focus on my future.

Good luck in life brother

Underrated film. The director's cut is fantastic.

succes with actual life

Good luck when politics slams down on your life out of nowhere and destroys everything you've worked so hard for.

you won't escape, cowards don't deserve it

goodnight, see you tomorrow morning

You can't escape it now its too late.

What is Jerusalem worth?

Be a good goy yes.
Take the blue pill yes goy.
Don't pay attention to your overlords scheme.

Keeping up with politics and news isn't bad, user, try some self restraint, it encourages critical thinking, forms your world view and ultimately, your character as a person.

You need to leave your personal bias at the door, otherwise you will get emotionally invested and this will tire you out, like you are now.

I think your problem might be information overload, try and stick to a single issue and follow that instead of everything at once.

>everyone: "relevantly shit talking trump"...what do you think user?
>user: oh i just stay out of politics, its irrelevant.
>everyone: SNAKE!

Smart man. Too many people think they're politicians now after these recent elections. Glad to see someone looking ahead and wanting to be successful. God speed, user.

Came here to post this.

>And focus on my future.
You have NO FUTURE.

>not showing your flag

go fuck yourself off a bridge you insipid piece of shit

>gets mad about redundant flag on a internet board
my sides

good on you. politics is such a fucking circus these days, it's a joke. focus on yourself and do good in your life.

Can anyone tell me what this mask represents, and how I can buy a replica?

each news source only gives partial truths to confuse and frustrate people.moderation in news consumption is also futile as the media puts out 100 bullshit stories you have to sift through for every important one. the result is people become apathetic and stop following the news. its how bias media create an easily manipulated uninformed populace. stay informed

politics is obsessed with you

you're not alone op

>my geographical location
your mom's ass

Tbh after the election and when I started coming here I became way more educated on politics, but good god seeing the affect it has on people is dreadful. I dont care enough about it to invest in it, but gud job wanting to break away from it

This.

Libtards will paint it as anti crusades but we know better

I think i'll come with you. Politics and shit is fucking retarded

King Baldwin of Jerusalem, he was a leper

Kingdom of Heaven

>The director's cut is fantastic.

agreed. it's the only version worth watching. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE SHITTY THEATER CUT

I'm here because they rarely discuss politics on this board.

Good, anyone who rambles on about politics, and isn't even a part of their county, state, or country's government are generally losers. Letting it effect your life to the point of writing about it on social media every fucking day is a major red flag for how much that person has many forms of mental issues.

Anyone, anyone, who breaks the ice with politics, is a major red flag, just warning all you Sup Forums users. Politics is the cheapest, most unintelligent way to flaunt your own intelligence, and anyone who starts a conversation with it has some major insecurities.

The road goes ever on, and on.

All the cool guys died within the first 15 minutes. fuck that movie.

You may try and leave politics alone, rest assured politics will not leave you alone.

politics is not finished with you goy....

OP I also swallowed to many redpills and after reading that yellowstone thread that's still going. But I think we should continue to stand for what is good and right even at the cost of our happiness.

See you tomorrow user

Yeah me too I am feeling so sleepy and tired...

You have no future, yiddiot. Your world ends in September

Shut the fuck up.

Nigger.

See you next week.

Live following what you learned here user, if you mean to shut us out entirely then always remember that no matter how comfy your life becomes "pol is always right".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you. -Pericles

yellowstone thread you say?
how many blackpills should I expect if I find it?

Oh you must not be huwite because huwites need to be politically active right now before we get fucked by Ahmed and Burrito. If you want a future, fight for it faggot.