#MoreThanARefugee

#MoreThanARefugee
ITT - post related memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv0Y0sScrl0
cphpost.dk/news/record-number-of-asylum-children-not-underage.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-refugees-migrants-two-thirds-home-office-dental-teeth-david-davies-a7369186.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk&list=PLFgquLnL59alcyTM2lkWJU34KtfPXQDaX
m.haz.de/Nachrichten/Politik/Deutschland-Welt/Fluechtlingskriminalitaet-Ist-die-Gewalt-Statistik-geschoent
welt.de/regionales/duesseldorf/article114003255/Wie-die-Polizei-Statistik-Verbrechen-verheimlicht.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1G4?il=0
badische-zeitung.de/ausland-1/schwedische-polizei-vertuscht-fluechtlingskriminalitaet--116952513.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Gonna have to bump this.
Allahuakbar

Gonna need more of these bumps

It's over.
Praise the lord.

I will keep fighting

greatest ally

nothing like another meme war just for the glory

This is actually brilliant.
If only there was some way to get #MoreThanARefugee trending with these types of images included on social media.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rv0Y0sScrl0 ...want more vids like this

i will start making some

any ideas for some pics?

Been out of the loop for like the last 2 weeks, what's this #MoreThanARefugee thing? Did it show up this week

I was BTFOing manlets in that youtube thread and got shadowbanned. We should support a different platform, google is a monopoly at this point.

contributing

This

part 3

post them to twitter, pic a really good one and spam it to all the right leaning e-celebs

You mean like here? this is our social media you blind toad. Would you go be Jewish somewhere else? We do not like Israel or her spawn here.

holy shit, stop, they both look like shit, put a border around your text or put it in a black box

Why are Israelis the autistic roleplayers of the middle east? Kinda like Great shitstain with we wuz queenz shit.

>a kike doing god's work

Have a bump, my hook-nosed friend

:( i using paints!...
yours dont look too fkn nice either faggot

anyway how do i distribute them around give me ideas (obviously not going to use my proper accounts)

>western looking black man
>abdul

what is this image

#notallchambers

checkmate, racists!

>Creating that hashtag
>Not realizing how easily it could backfire on them

More than a refugee because they are also scientists, engineers blah blah blah....

-or-

More than a refugee because they are also terrorists...

Which message is going to resonate more clearly with that hashtag?

>#MoreThanARefugee
>#AlsoATerrorist
Whoever came up with that slogan should be fired. You don't even need to put any effort into turning its meaning around.

Do we have people spreading the on Social media yet or what? C'mon guys we can really win this one!

>More than a refugee because they are also scientists, engineers blah blah blah....

Was that the original meaning? Because if yes, that is even more retarded than I thought. Not even our lefty politicians are pushing that line anymore.

#MoreThenARefugee
#AlsoTerrorist

No I didn't actually watch the video (i don't want to contract brain cancer), I just assumed they were trying to paint refugees in some positive light.

Either way, point is; they didn't think about how easily it could be used to mean

Get a pile of images from all the terrorist attacks in the last few years captioned with the # and country of incident, that should be good enough.

make it man
all pix one after the other with captions
paris (year)
London (year)
Berlin (year) etc etc etc
#MoreThanARefugee

Anybody got that webm that compares Refugees to racoons?

Did someone say....comments section???

Also post FACTS about the REFUGEES and redpill the normies (crime and rape statistics for example)

Plus we could use this to also make normies aware of the pro refugee propaganda of the media (ebba, that swedish girl. Or that Fake refugee child that was so popular) and the NGOs that basically do human trafficing and get state money for it.

Who the fuck lets these people into a kindergarten?? Taking pics with the children. Jesus fucking Christ.

>western looking black man

Are you smoking crack?

What's the point of posting them here, post them on twitter or something.

Thats one tacticool rifle>

This is good

Because sadly, refugees = future migrants

test

Make the normies aware about the refugee "children". Spread it on soc media with their propaganda hashtag.
Use FACTS...
cphpost.dk/news/record-number-of-asylum-children-not-underage.html

> Including Germans with immigration background
They had to pad the German numbers and it didn't help at all.

Holy shit.

Checked

God bless you brother

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-refugees-migrants-two-thirds-home-office-dental-teeth-david-davies-a7369186.html

Like 90% of the refuugs are military aged men.

Meanwhile that YT video is nothing but women and kids.

>not the picture where he's holding a head
he got charged with war crimes in finland anyway, for holding the head of an isis suicide bomber after it popped off

I tried

Start a new thread for these and tell people to put it on social media mainly Twitter

Kill yourself Kike

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk&list=PLFgquLnL59alcyTM2lkWJU34KtfPXQDaX

I'm banned on Twitter. I pretty much gave up on it at the moment. I'm only active on Gab.ai.

If my wife tried that I would divorce her for even suggesting it

That's not very nice

...meh, I tried.

Neither are the Jew.

I think adding #MoreThanARefugee to Before/After pictures where the "Before" is the Muslim holding a gun/bomb or something in a war setting, then the "After" is them in the West in normal White people clothing.

This helps establish that the "more than" refugee thing means they are undercover terrorists ready to kill people, (which many of them are.)

>checked
>no digits

Have more buddy. You might want to put it into the Google translator.

How German crime statistic is manipulated and covers Migrant/ refugee crime ...
m.haz.de/Nachrichten/Politik/Deutschland-Welt/Fluechtlingskriminalitaet-Ist-die-Gewalt-Statistik-geschoent

welt.de/regionales/duesseldorf/article114003255/Wie-die-Polizei-Statistik-Verbrechen-verheimlicht.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/25/migrant-crime-germany-rises-50-per-cent-new-figures-show/

More recent...
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN17Q1G4?il=0

Also sweden...
badische-zeitung.de/ausland-1/schwedische-polizei-vertuscht-fluechtlingskriminalitaet--116952513.html

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/sweden-migrants-responsible-for-95-of-all-crimes-overrepresented-by-430/

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo blacked

You're welcome.

#NotRealIslam

Would be a shame if same one uses (((their))) hashtag to spread some truth bombs ;^)

>black man
>western

#AlsoARetard

It just boggles my mind that simple social media searches are (were) not being properly utilized on these shitskins

Half of the people in pol are Jews but you'll never know since the new custom flags came in

Look at the wife and then the husband. He got cucked and he's pissed.

The wife must never be allowed to run the household.

Personal experience, this is what's left behind them

>implying it's hard to spot you guys

>>western looking black man