Are people retarded?

When Yellowstone erupts we all gonna die slowly of all the nuclear reactors getting destroyed.

We truly are totally fucked doesn't matter where you are.... FUCKING RIP HUMANITY

IT WAS NOT 230 EARTHQUAKES IN A WEEK BUT 438 IN A WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

volcanodiscovery.com/de/yellowstone-earthquakes.html
volcanodiscovery.com/de/yellowstone/news/57857/Yellowstone-volcano-Wyoming-status-remains-green-normal-activity.html
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/monitoring_map.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

volcanodiscovery.com/de/yellowstone-earthquakes.html

211 in the last seven days.

volcanodiscovery.com/de/yellowstone/news/57857/Yellowstone-volcano-Wyoming-status-remains-green-normal-activity.html

>The activity at the caldera (seismicity, deformation, degassing etc) remains at normal levels. Despite continuing rumors and fear-mongering media (unsupported by facts), there is currently no sign to believe that the so-called "supervolcano" is about to erupt violently anytime soon.
>The USGS Yellowstone Volcano Observatory (YVO) who monitors the caldera's seismic activity, its ground deformation and other geophysical parameters very closely maintains therefore Yellowstone's current status level at "green" = "normal" - actually, the most typical state of any of the world's thousands of active volcanoes.
>Yellowstone's current observed activity underground and at the surface (mostly hydrothermal in nature, e.g. its hot mineral springs and geysers) falls well within this normal activity state and should not be sign of worry.

Nothing will Happen

I wont get Sevens and a virus
wont be released in 7day

If only I were rich enough to anticapate this and build giant bunkers for friends and family while I manufacture a migrant crisis to divert attention with the media I own.

DELET THIS

KEK, GERMANS ARE SO STUPID!!

volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/yellowstone/monitoring_map.html

>didn't destroy all life when erupted previously
>doesn't even have a pressure cap
>no pressure cap means no mega explosion
I bet you were one of those 2012 faggots too.

Who cares? Nothing anyone can do about it. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

shut up faggot.
Yellowstone gets 1000-3000 quakes a year.

hey man if we die we die ya feel me homie

the elite are raping, torturing and sacrificing our children, drive hundreds of thousands to be sacrificed in meaningless wars, enslave the world and poison our minds and food.
i wish we can unfuck ourselves, but if the next flood or for all i care supervolcano is needed to end it i welcome it the sooner the better
youtube.com/watch?v=1XDHUO-Ir6E
worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4

its time to learn some geology before you embarass yourself again user

She is coming and paving the way for her Sister. Fimbulwinter incoming, fags. You're not prepared? You had all the time to do so. Your fault. You deserve to be cleansed in fire and ice.

>when they tell you everything is alright, everything is alright user
>now go and embrace diversity because everything's fine

>tfw you accidentally meme a supervolcano
She has a spell card called "Fujiwara Volcano"

This is why the elites have given up on a non-degenerate society, they know we're done for.

It's molten carbon under Yellowstone, trillions of tonnes under Western US but bulging around Yellowstone. If that thing blows it'll blacken the skies, bringing about a snowball earth and nuclear reactors aren't going to be a issue under a mile thick glacier.

What can I do to set off Yellowstone?

WOW it's LITERALLY nothing.

>Set up a flacking firm

>illegally frack in Yellowstone

>go as deep as is technically possible

>acquire a nuclear weapon

>ask a french nuclear physicist about how they exploded nukes miles underground

there will be another INES level 7 this month.
probably an iranian reactor or waste/fuel storage plant will be BTFO by israel.
you heard it first here.

It's fine. I'll just inject myself full of mescaline.

jesus fucking christ
calm down only burgers will die
we europeans gon be a'right

if america ever disappeared you better start learning russian.

Whatever happens, all of humanity won't die. I hope to be one of the lucky ones so I can build a 4th Reich on the ashes.

Nope. The tempertures around the world will drop to below 0, even in the summer. The food supply will be cut off.

Well, yes. Why not.

Not suprising. just like every year of happening claims

People just don't want to have to go to work tomorrow.

u burgers will fuck up my whole life bc of some fucking vulcano
DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHITTTTT

kek holy shit dat image

Should have solved the problem instead of eating burgers.

I wish it would get it over with so I don't have to work tomorrow

>We truly are totally fucked doesn't matter where you are.... FUCKING RIP HUMANITY
Good and I pray the (((elite))) die when their bunkers fall on their heads and their space stations fall and crash on the earth killing everyone

Unlike the flood there will be no escape this time for any fucking disgusting human

>yet another leaf slide thread

wew lad yall are working overtime tinight

let it fucking happen you weenie

typical commie

Bruh

About fucking time

You're all a bunch of idiots. Do you see any preparations being made? Any 'elites' or politicians taking sudden vacations out of the country? No, because nothing is going to happen.

PEG MY ANUS youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

Sweet I'm ready to die. Have had a pretty good life, shit can only get worse from this point. So might as well go out on a high note.

user...they are doing exactly that.

>german education

My body is ready

my numbers says there will be a yellowhappening in the next 7 days.

We have worse things to worry about. Like ancient interdiminsional beings coming to earth to torture people and wage war on all that is good.

just deploy every nuke the US has over there and when it erupts set them off and send that eruption back into the earth

Best case scenario USA are covered in toxic ash, the Pacific fault awakens and Tsunamis SEA and Japan

How is that bad?

>thick ice
>nuclear reactors go full meltdown
>the heat melts all ice
>mfw nuclear reactors save the day
>take that treehuggers

are you an official retard?

Nothing will happen, the Reactor's seismic sensors and authorized personnel (if they know of any catastophe happening) will instantly halt the fission process and the backup diesel generators will run the coolant pumps until the leftover decay radiation heat is completely dispensed. The exact same thing will happen at fukushima EXCEPT there will be no tsunami to render the diesel generators inoperable.

Everything will be safe regarding the United states nuclear reactors barring none other than opportunistic terrorism. You have more to fear from the Yellowstone caldera than any nuclear facility.

sulfar and ass will block out the sun for billion billion years!

> More recently, a swarm in 2010 saw 2,000 quakes over the course of a few weeks.
Sounds like a big nothing burger.

Sooo.... /LARP General/? DRUMPF IS FINISHED YELLOW STONE MEANS HILLARY WINS

>this is a terrible thread you deserve a ban OP

Prefer it over this anglosphere faggotry t b h

Good. I love my country but hate 95% of the people in it. I hope this shithole gets destroyed.

Why haven't *we* invented anything that we can drop inside the top of a volcano and neutralize it? Cant we just make giant ice cubes and toss them in there

what the fuck

>worldcorpo.net/src/video/showtime.mp4

what is the source of those videos? that is some creepy shit.

>BUT 438 IN A WEEK

fug

>directed by Michael Bay