I am likely to serve in the infantry within the next 48 hours

>I am likely to serve in the infantry within the next 48 hours
>all because Shlomo shot down a Syrian warplane and an Iranian drone
>tfw literally don't hate Russia
>tfw literally don't hate Iran
>tfw literally just want to continue on with my life and not fight for Israel

I'm seriously considering suicide right now. What the fuck has the world come to?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=a59_1498001022
rt.com/news/393284-demand-explanation-syria-lavrov/
rt.com/news/393293-iran-tillerson-interventionist-plan/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=p-eNWmhaAx0
youtube.com/watch?v=daYmiyguT9U
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you should've have done those jogs around the neighborhood every morning dough boy

God, you're a pussy

mc-fucking-kill-yourself

>commit suicide
>over nothing
Do it!

why did you enlist then?

So you're in the army?
Because there is no draft you spunk guzzler.

Only for Americucks serving in the army is a big deal
Just put your fucking boots on and get you ass here in the Middle East faggot

Why did you enlist if you disn t want to suck israel cock? Stupid asshole

You get to blow shit up, how cool is that?

this jew i like

>I'm seriously considering suicide right now

Please do it. Stream it on youtube.

>he doesn't know what the selective service e is
Oh, user...

Calm down. It's not gonna be the end of your life. Most battles are fought with drones and threats. War, believe it or not, is not as life threatening as it was years ago.
Just think why you enlisted in the first place. Make your loved-ones proud. Leave with a smile. Nothing will go your way if you think harsh like this.

Should've been a POG

Make an hero to Israel

Hey guys its me Eminem from NWA!

I was somehow signed up in 2012.
Dude, the war is starting in EXACTLY 48 hours. You'll get a message.
I had no choice.
I'll try.

Go kill sandniggers. You'll enjoy it.

It doesn't matter you don't hate Iran and Russia, you're getting shot no matter what.
I hope the last thing you see is some drunk бляд teabagging you.

In serious note stay safe bro

Fuck off Shlomo. Why did you do this to me?

>>was signed up
>>passive voice
How does it work?

I haven't heard anything about a war starting in 48 hours. Educate me, anyone.

shoot your jewish generals

News flash not all Israelis support our government war against Iran

Selective Service. You're signed up and whenever something happens you're directly put into the infantry.
Here's confirmation it will happen. I'm doing my best to stay calm. I have terrible panic attacks and right now I'm having one.

I'll fucking do it if I have to.

>I'm seriously considering suicide right now.
Then take some of your buddies with you atleast the ones that hate Russia and/or voted Hillary
Go postal

>somehow signed up

As someone who enlisted in 2005, it's not a process that's exactly easy to the point where you "somehow" do it. There are MANY failure points. If you're truly in the military, you wouldn't post something this stupid. Stop LARPing.

Oh really? How do I know you're telling the truth? It's common sense that (((you))) lie.

>tfw ineligible for service
LEGFAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN
Why aren't you wheelchair master race yet user?

>what is selective service
My God are you dumb?

spy for Russians bruh

I'm jealous... Jealous you don't have to die at the fate of the Kikemasters in command. You are so lucky.

You're a fucking retard. There hasn't been a draft since Vietnam.

KILL YOURSELF NOW!!!!!

Stop convincing others to commit treason, Poland!

The moment he does that he'll be v& tortured and left to rot in a cell

I'll just get shot by the KGB either way. Ever play MW2?

I didn't read your later posts.
I'm disappointed that I did. You get seemingly more retarded as you post.

>all because Shlomo shot down a Syrian warplane and an Iranian drone
can I get a basic gestalt?

>what is selective service

Proof or btfo

Pic related

rt.com/news/393284-demand-explanation-syria-lavrov/
rt.com/news/393293-iran-tillerson-interventionist-plan/

Spare the ones who hate Russia and off yourself and the rest.

OP is retarded and so is everyone in this thread including me

This guy is right, hell yeah we are all signed up for selective service in case of a draft but I know neets who have personally tried to join the army and get kicked right the fuck out of meps either because they are

>stupid
>on too many pills
>are out of shape as fuck
>anything but a red blooded american
>any combination of these

However in the defense of those neets who tried to join the military is a picky son bitch until they actually need bodies.

POST PROOF FAGGOT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

>what is reading comprehension?

Jesus Christ. Please contact them and tell them you're literally retarded. Maybe we can get you off the list. You're clearly mentally handicapped. I don't want you on the frontlines.
Selective service? You keep claiming that. It doesn't change the fact that there hasn't been a draft since Vietnam, you absolute moron.

OP, I think you're blowing this a little out of proportions. If there was a declaration of war the entire US would be in an uproar right now. Even shut-in NEET's would hear of it fairly soon.
Overall, I don't think you'll be shipped out with a gun in your hands. Especially if you're not physically in shape. They're not gonna send fatasses who barely know how to shoot a gun out into the sand to shoot up sandniggers. Push comes to shove, you'll be sent to some sort of boot camp or education center. That's the most I see happening to you, however. The chance you'll be put out onto the field is very unlikely.

Nigger the salvation army has no infantry division.

Shut the fuck up and go kill for money. If thats what you signed up for who cares whos name is on the check? You might actually enjoy yourself

I see you're a fellow military-man. 23rd Faggot brigade LARP division. Fuck off

My understanding of the SS was that every adult guilty of being male is signed up for it but they leave you alone until an actual draft is announced. Have you received a notice to report for "duty" or are you just anticipating it?

That's exactly what I was suggesting.
OP you should
- talk to your squad or platoon
- make a quick list of people who are liberal or gay
- go postal and make sure to take out high ranking ppl if you can
- expect a short time of confusion after you get first blood but they'll shoot back after 5 mins or less depending on where you go e.g barracks or training yards

All and all you're going to die for (((those))) that you hate so why not take (((them))) out or the people that love and gonna give their life for (((them))) along with you?

They're very picky.
MEPs bounce out sooo many fucking people over anything. They almost disqualified me for having slightly flat feet (not much of an arch). Never had any orthopedic problems whatsoever, but they just visually disqualify people based on the tiniest things.
They also disqualify based on mental readiness. Lots of people get disqualified if they're not emotionally mature. They make some people meet with a psychologist and have sessions to screen them, too. I had a meeting with one. Annoying as fuck. They screen your background incredibly. If you had delinquency problems as a kid or anything, you get flagged.
If you piss hot on a drug test while serving, you get kicked out. My friend got a dishonorable discharge for marijuana. They don't fuck around.

btw look up videos on active shooter drills and take notes so you're prepared to counter them::
youtube.com/watch?v=p-eNWmhaAx0
youtube.com/watch?v=daYmiyguT9U

How the fuck did they get marijuana if they're in the military?

Or were they just in the reserves and got paid to sit at home and jack off?

and this kind of faggot probably few days ago was saying that he will start a race war here

>tfw literally just want to continue on with my life and not fight for Israel
you're not fighting for israel. if you guys were actually fighting for israel, you would have listened to them and their parliament when they told you to not invade iraq or take out saddam, but that you should rather focus on iran, that wouldnt even need to invade iran to help change their growing influence in the region. dumb american doesn't even know shit about his own government. typical.
>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US official says
>Chief of staff of former secretary of state reveals that large number of senior Israeli officials warned Bush administration that invasion of Iraq would be destabilizing to region. 'The Israelis were telling us Iraq is not the enemy - Iran is the enemy,' he says
>According to Wilkerson, different sources in Israel explained to senior US officials that "if you are going to destabilize the balance of power, do it against the main enemy."
>Wilkerson noted that the main point of their communications was not that the US should immediately attack Iran, but that "it should not be distracted by Iraq and Saddam Hussein" from a focus on the threat from Iran.
>According to Wilkerson, the Israeli advice was apparently triggered by reports reaching Israeli officials in December 2001 that the Bush administration was beginning serious planning for an attack on Iraq.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

>ytnews.com
i totally believe this story

>Get to the middle East and die for isreal
>This Jew I like
Flag checks out.

not an argument.
also:
>US State Department's policy planning staff
>somehow not a source
sure is summer in here.

Ask to be transferred to the Air forces. Wait for when you're called for the bombing run over Damascus, then turn around your plane and bomb Tel Aviv instead

Iran were offered modernity and rejected it. Fuck em.

>concern trolling this badly
>LE WW3 IS LE COMING MUH SYRIA WE ARE SHIPPING OUT IN 2 DAYS GUYS ITS THE END WTFFFF

take your bait to /sg/ mudshit

>infantry
>transfer to airforce

The infantry should have their own planes I believe