What is wrong with Manchester?

What is wrong with Manchester?

It is infested with nig-nogs my friend and they are packed into small appartment buildings where they act like chimps in a zoo

High amounts of chavs and muslims m8

There's no need to insult chimps like that.

Now do Chicago. There are tons of Poles here but even more niggers. And the Mudslimes are increasing all the time. The jews are powerful here and love bringing in refugees.

>America
>1st world
pick one and only one

I am wondering how is kiełbasa like there, though

I'm an american who went to northern Scotland this past week for vacation. I fly out of Manchester today so I was only here 1 night (thank god)
the streets are literally worse than LA
Im in a 16 bed hostel with literally 14 blacks/eastern euro/sandpeople who live here (not travelling)
smells like straight asshole they don't bathe and it's fucking hot yesterday

..met a nice romanian guy who starts work at airport tomorrow though :)

what is this website?

Full of niggers, pakis, and under class whites acting like niggers.

Lad are you staying in the "hatters hostel"? Should have gone to YHA

I love the Polish people here. They hate niggers, spics, and probably other Poles but at least they make good food and good beer. We celebrate Paczki day, and there are a couple of good pierogi restaurants and a few of the old Polish bars haven't been taken over by hipsters yet.

>Full of niggers, pakis

Disregard the ameritard, that's sharia-zone tier bullshit. Actually Manchester is one of the whitest cities in the UK

t. someone who's lived in Birmingham and had to travel to Manchester on business.

yeah the one in north quarter
will go YHA if I come back

Manchester isn't the same City I left 10 years ago. Coons everywhere, way way more pakis than there used to be.

t. Born and bred Mancunian returned home in 2014

You sound a bit of an insufferable queer tbqpfh

I'm from Manchester.
And in fact, I've also lived in Birmingham.
Manchester is full of pakis. Didsbury, Burnage, Levenshulme, Longsight, Rushholme, Withington, Cheetham Hill, Hulme, and parts of Chorlton. It's also filled with half breeds and niggers in Stretford, Moss Side, Old Trafford, and in the areas filled with pakis above.
I've lived here for 15 years, I think I know better than you.
Faggot.

He does sound like a bit of a homosexual.
But maybe that's because he's American?

>Manchester
>Ethnicity[2] White groups (66.7% )
>Birmingham
>Ethnicity 57.9% White

both pretty bad, especially since this includes poles

Manchester is a multicultural shithole,dont bother going outside the city centre

Birmingham is much worse of a nigger and paki infested shithole, but Manchester isn't far behind. Luckily I live in a primarily white area.

The worried part is the Jews
The problem in the muslims

you are like little babby, It's Anarchy here.

why are slavs so peaceful?

You drink so much vodka that you fall asleep instead of fighting.

D:

You're a little child Philippines, watch this

Shit, I knew Manchester had a nog problem but I didn't know it was that bad. Is Liverpool the last white city?

Too many poles.

I see a pattern here...

>Worries
Literally nothing.

Knowing Manc it's not bad at all. Ironically the few muggings experienced by people I know were done by Poles.

Really makes you think

>corruption and bribery
someone bribed the warsaw crime office to leave off a few zeros

>Knowing Manc it's not bad at all.
If you think poles are worse than niggers and pakis in Manchester, you don't know Manchester.

homogeneity