Thoughts on white slavery?

thoughts on white slavery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_United_States
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We make the best slaves because we tend to enslave ourselves. We're also the most successful group.

I bet the Jews did it to promote race mixing in the middle east

jews handled the trade in ottoman empire. i wouldnt surprised if most of slave traders were also jewish.

Lol never happened, blacks were always the only slaves quit trying to make yourselves look like you've been through hard times

That's actually what the first Pogrom over. Some rich Sephardic Jews were taking Slavic women as concubines and Greeks got pissed off and massacred random poor Ashkenazic Ghetto-Dwellers. Say what you want about (((them))), they should've atleast slaughtered the rich Sephardic Turkish Jews instead of the peasants. It really discounts the real criticisms of Jews when random poor Jewish villagers are killed because of some Turko-Judaic mongrels.

Intresting

> we
Speak for yourself, mongrel.

It's making a comeback

Are you retarded?

Are you? blacks have been the only race to be oppressed you fucking retard

Did you even look at who are the slaves in the picture dumb cunt?

This is bait. Nobody can be this retarded, not even an abbo.

Do you know where the word slave came from? Slav. Kys niggerfaggot

I'd like my gf to be a slave to a strong black man.

LULill have you know that the australian aboriginal genocide was worse that than any other genocide to ever occur in the past and thats abbos never got a chance to develop

its not genocide if they're not humans

All 3 of you are massively retarded.

u tink?

what r u fucking retarded

What's done is done its 2017
And slavery doesn't exist in white country's only in the middle east to this day

White slavery? Like dressing in white while practicing slavery? If so I approve

pay reps

>And slavery doesn't exist in white country's only in the middle east to this day
Good goy, dont forget to get to your work my precious gentile.

Why are people replying to this stupid ass thread.
>bu bu bu but you're doing the same thing right now hehehe

Go kys

You mean the barbary slave trade or the irish slave trade?

I have already 2 white slaves. They are called mom and dad.

I wonder if she does anal.

only if you are a nigger or shitskin

I'm 25 % Greek, does that count?

why the fuck would you do anal anyway?
i tried it once and it was fucking awful

Word Slav comes from the word Slovo in most slavic languages it means a letter

I don't know what to tell you mate, I like it.
Swedes like to get raped, me I like to fuck girls in the ass.

To each their own I guess.

My gf is pretty similar to the one that german guy posted
i could never fuck her in the ass, can't imagine the pain she must be going through
you have some weird fetish mate

It's just a made-up thing, never happened

This guy is right, wtf you guys talking about

I don't believe in slavery period because it will remove jobs from the native population of the region in which slavery is practiced.

Slaves do the shitty jobs

>implying "whites" from Sup Forums wouldn't buy white slaves

This is what they do, at the end of the day they'll try to enslave even themselves

In America, most slave traders were Jewish. You can trigger (or, possibly, excite) neoconservatives by pointing out that the majority of slave traders in America were Jewish, that around 50% of Jewish households in the South owned slaves, and that South Carolina had the highest concentration of heebs leading up to the Civil War.

>can't imagine the pain she must be going through
Well if you go from nothing to full girth, it's going to hurt, for sure.

But if you go gradually, over the course of a few weeks, first by sentivizing her anus by touching the area around it (preferably while you also stimulate her clito/vagina, so her brain does a pleasure association), then putting a lubed finger slowly to stimulate the entrance, then up by a few fingers, you can fuck her with no pain and a lot of pleasure with no trouble.

Remember that there is no such thing as "too much lube".

who here unironically /pro-slavery/?

I really don't see the point since i can just fuck her in her vagina
Also, did you ever do a 69?
We're about to do it this weekend

i once talked with a brit who is living in dubai. she said best thing about gulf you can hire a stay home maid for less than 200 dollars.

Try asking your bf if you can be top this time.

lol xd

I've tried it with my Italian ex, it was pretty hot.
The pussy is lightyears better than the ass tho

Kill yourself. I mean that unironically. If you want to replace the workforce of your country with slaves, depriving your fellow country-men of jobs and eventually diluting your gene pool, I genuinely mean that. Kill yourself. I don't even know what it means to be Croatian other than to have Serbians hate you. But maybe they're on to something because I already hate you, so they can't be that bad.

>I really don't see the point since i can just fuck her in her vagina
Sure, I got into it after a few years with her, things were becoming boring in the sack desu.

>Also, did you ever do a 69?
Sure, but I don't like it. I can't concentrate on my own pleasure like when she blows me, and neither does she.

No but pay your debts

I never said it was a good thing, you grumpy faggot
I just said that they do the shitty jobs

Agreed, I like to try to get anal from every girl I actually date, 2 so far. Just "I can thing" vag is def better than asshole.

There is not one country in the EU that doesn't have debt.

Estonia strong.

Which is the same argument that's been used for hundreds of years ago, and is also the argument used for open borders. Seriously, kill yourself.

Dude, are you a fucking serb or something?
I've literally said i don't like it, are you fucking autistic?

Still loads of white sex slaves in the middle east. Mideast men really love screwing white woman, even more so than blacks ive noticed.

Its kind of a turn on for me desu, though I would probably never race mix or nave their children, it does play into my female sexual fetish.

You African?

Then why reply to me and tell me that slaves "do the shitty jobs"? Slaves, and using a more contemporary term, "economic migrants" are doing jobs that the people of your country should be doing. End of discussion. As far as I'm concerned, there are no shitty jobs in America. There are American jobs, for Americans. If you disagree and try to import people from the third world, I will slit your throat if given the chance. And this can be applied to any country, not just America.

fucking cuck degenerate
kill yourself for the sake of humanity

>You can trigger (or, possibly, excite) neoconservatives by pointing out that the majority of slave traders in America were Jewish

How is this even possible? There were 50,000 Jews in America, and most of them were in the north... There were millions of slaves. You would have to believe that every Jew owned thousands of slaves each.

>Sure, but I don't like it. I can't concentrate on my own pleasure like when she blows me, and neither does she.
interesting, do you have an another position to suggest?
>Sure, I got into it after a few years with her, things were becoming boring in the sack desu.
I think its just you mate

Same problem with the nazis. The jews to worry about all survived in the UK and America. And then one group of nationalist ones got a country out of it. Even if millions died in the camps it was no solution

I just looked this up. I know it's kikepedia but i'm gonna need a source for the majority of the slave owners being Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
>Jews accounted for 1.25% of all Southern slave owners, and were not significantly different from other slave owners in their treatment of slaves.[13]

>and most of them were in the north
Except, they weren't. Charleston, SC, specifically, was Jew York before Jew York was a thing. In fact, it's actually the second line on Wikipedia about heebs in the USA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_United_States
>Until the 1830s, the Jewish community of Charleston, South Carolina, was the largest in North America

Slave traders aren't the same as plantation owners though are they

>Until the 1830s

The Jewish population was less than 5k before 1830
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

That's very (((deceiving)))

Wish I remembered the source on that. But I'm sure if you cared enough you could break down the owners of slave trading ships by religion and you'd discover most of them are heebs, which is specifically what I'm referencing. Gee, now that I think about it, I wonder why they didn't mention Benjamin Shekels in the 12 Years a Slave movie, despite him being a prominent character in the book?

>A few Jews even became prominent slaveowning planters in the Old South ... as successful as these Jewish Southerners were by Southern standards, they represent a very tiny percentage of the 20,000 Jews residing in the antebellum South who could, or would, ever aspire to own a slave. About 5,000 Jews owned one or more slaves - about 1.25 percent of all the slaveowners in the antebellum South.
>> Rodriguez, Junius. The Historical Encyclopedia of World Slavery, Volume 1, ABC-CLIO, 1997
So, 1/4 heebs owned slaves. If we assume that half the heebs here were male, it's pretty easy to assume that half of the kosher households in the South were slave-owning households.

Umm how about no. Its just a fetish/fantasy.

I would still marry a white guy.

What if white people are high bred slave stock. The reason we are more evolved.

We should just declare you our property again. You guys are much happier living as children without any responsibility.

nice larp