This is my brother's daughter with a white woman. Do you hate her just because she's mixed race?

This is my brother's daughter with a white woman. Do you hate her just because she's mixed race?

yes
flush it down the toilet before it grows to big

yes.

yes

yes, and we hate you because you're a nigger

Irregardless of what Sup Forums thinks, why are you posting images of your niece on Sup Forums? There are IRL pedophiles here.

Is there a pool for when he bails on then both? I'll put $20 on "before the end of the year."

I hate the coalburner who produced her. And I'll hate her probably by the time she's 8 or 9.

She's a cutie now though, congratulations

KICK THE BABY

>being that much of a nigger that you post pictures of your baby niece on Sup Forums

>American

No, her mother was mixed race no matter how white she looked, and your brother was also mixed race no matter how african he looked.

Two mutts made a mutt wow stop the presses

Half of Sup Forums will dox you and the other half will be too busy masturbating to care.

No one cares about the bestiality baby. You can't hate something that isn't human. Last I checked nig nogs aren't human. They're apes.

She would go well with a gas chamber.

cheeky cunt
rev up the chambers

cheers

All 3 must die - disgusting and insulting to the Human species and White race - she has to die

oh, not again these racemixing shilling threads FUCK OFF
sage

I hate my neighbors cat

No, she's based

Well their (((candidate))) just lost another election so it's back to this until the next one.

Unironically posting a picture of someone you know on Sup Forums.
Nigger logic at its finest

BASED BLACKMAN

dawww she's so.... no, wait, she's ugly

no, but she needs to go back to africa

I have a huge weak spot for babbies but, even though Id still cuddle it and play with it I still wouldnt want my kids around it.

>half of 4chanz will l33t 1337 haxx you kek shadilay and half are neckbeard virgins le mao

Lol get the fuck out of here 12 year old faggot