youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

rescue.org/david-miliband
twitter.com/ytcreators
youtube.com/watch?v=9utmDhDLicU
aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html
crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This video was produced in part by the International Rescue Committee, Presided by David Miliband.

rescue.org/david-miliband

> David Miliband, President and CEO of the International Rescue Committee, is a former Foreign Secretary of the United Kingdom. As the son of refugees, he brings a personal commitment to the IRC's work

Further details about his Refugee credentials:

>Born in London, Miliband is the elder son of immigrants, Belgian-born Marxist sociologist Ralph Miliband and Polish-born Marion Kozak, both from Polish Jewish families.[7][8] He was given the middle name of "Wright" after the American sociologist C. Wright Mills, a friend of his father.[9][10] He has said "I am the child of Jewish immigrants and that is a very important part of my identity."[7] Both his Polish Jewish paternal grandparents lived in the Jewish quarter of Warsaw. His paternal grandfather, Samuel, a trained leather worker, served in the Red Army in the Polish–Soviet War of 1919–1921 before moving to Belgium.[11][12]

How insane is she thinking she is a country?

Every time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THE FUCKING BANKERS
THEY ARE CREATING A DIVERSION AND PROFITING FROM IT AT THE SAME TIME.
I have no problem focusing on removing kebab for now, though, just make sure to look at the actual perpetrators of this shit.

>I am America
This is what they do. They cannot self-govern, so they invade other countries and demand that the citizens conform to their way of life. And the pea-brained white women fight for them.

she can call herself whatever she wants as long as she stays over there

I do genuinely think that refugees and displaced people deserve help, however that help should be in the FIRST SAFE country they enter. And the UN should work with that countries government to provide safe and hygienic accommodation for those people.

We shouldn't be injecting them into our countries and cultures. Of course if the conflict takes more than 5 years to resolve, we might have to think of things differently.

Now they're using spam accounts and like bots to keep Adolf Hitler from getting top comment

Why is it always a Jew, seriously Sup Forums?

I'm so sick of being right. World, prove us wrong one of these days.

Ok this is more like it.
These rag heads must go.

Good thing Sup Forums is spamming teh comment section with Hitler, Pepe and Sieg Heil hashtags!! That will show them libtards who the real evil is :D

lets pick a comment of ours and everyone thumb up it

>pic related
kek

I will actually back genuine (GENUINE) refugees so long as they assimilate to whatever country is taking them in. However, forced shit like this, especially its timing in the wake of so many recent happenings is pretty fucking atrocious. But hey, whaddya expect from jewtube?

Youtube is content with placing spam bots as top comments and deleting everything else hahah

Fuck off civic nationalist cuck, you hang second on the day of the rope.

More Than A Refugee
Less Than A Nigger
Call Me A Jihadi
My Caliphate Gets Bigger

what are you talking about?

>>>reddit
You gotta go back, mate.

Any mudslime that wears an American flag as a hijab should be beaten.

They don't asimilate. The quaran is NOT about them, it's about us, and how to trick , fool, subvert& destroy us.
Moderate America = death. Don't be fooled!

Do your part,dislike + post shit.

frumos+am verificat cifrele

>The young turks is a featured creator
>Al Jazera finances the young turks
>Al Jazera is owned by Qatar
>Qatar Finances ISIS and all islamic rebels like hamas

Really makes you think and you stormfaggots are still with the (((jews))) thing , its basically a jihad through every method , and jews are your allies in this battle.

Why cant we just get the fuck along without dividing into groups

Youtube has dedicated a whole section of careers to their "creators"... their agenda is laid out in the details attached to the comments on the video. Oh and they have a tweeter account twitter.com/ytcreators

Kinda disgusted on how low Sup Forums is, by looking into the hateful comments section

1 million dislikes

it will happen

Get the fuck out of here you fucking normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are a fucking sheep get the fuck out u shill

Already on it, thanks

>They don't asimilate.

I know. But we're talking mudslimes here. That's why I support the very, very, very fucking few that actually do and are vocal about just how shitty that religion is.

But when I said "genuine refugees" in my initial statement I was actually thinking about the Croatian and Serbian bros I knew throughout school and this couple from Burma in my neighbourhood. It's a shame that the muzzie invasion of Europe has now even tainted the word and the concept of "refugee".

They just get deleted as soon as they get more than a few hundred likes

excuse me for not being brainwashed like the racist comment section, mate

>get along with uneducated twenty-something muslims only interested in taking your shit and fucking your women
They only care about themselves.

No they are not

Multiple adversaries does not make one your friend. I don't want no jude nor raghead to rule me

lmao you can't be a country, USA is like 100 million miles wide, while the average american is only about 1 mile
stupid muslims haha

When a group murders randomly. Division is a good thing. Can't believe you needed this explanation, but I'm just tryin' to help the handycaped here

Just because there's one bad apple, doesnt mean all apples are bad
> trump groped a woman
> all Americans are misogynistic cunts

>antifa
>intimidating

Nah

Maybe not , on reality both sides are indifferent to each other , but the fact is that its not jews pushing the cucking of the west (even thougt many american jews are leftist because they are third generation of rusky refugees that arrived before the soviets take over).

Follow the dots , Qatar owns al jazzera , al jazzera finances young turks , young turks do this shit like this video.

The young turks also have in their network that atheist bernie faggot , so Qatar that finances ISIS is also financing a bernie atheist faggot cucking the west.

Really makes you think dont you agree?

Except in this case ALL the apples were stewing in sewage water for decades. You can't make opportunistic savages that don't value society an asset to your country. They don't assimilate.

I understand, just don't believe anything these bastards say. They are pure bread hate. Wake up or they will kill you

All i'm saying is that, its fine to not agree to let in immigrants (for whatever your bigoted racists reasons are), but be respectful of human beings, any human being

They made a whole series of videos

youtube.com/watch?v=9utmDhDLicU

All? please tell me sir, did you interview each and everyone of the immigrant populations?

Please, stop embarrassing yourself

just when that vid was starting to get mass dislikes attack in Brussels in England happened, good job

>I am America
Fuck off shitskin, you are not the descendant of a pilgrim, a colonist, an immigrant from Europe during the nineteenth century.

You are as American as my arse.

It does make me think, but the links to Saudis fucking my shit up are considerably less than to Jews who are running every shady NGO, every media outlet pushing degeneracy, run the major financial institutions worldwide, run the EU, run the US gov etc.

I say destroy the larger evil before the smaller, as the existence of the small helps the cause until it is removed

Going to make a sport out of it.

There's no need for interviews
>poverty stricken arab countries
create welfare leeches in developed countries

They're the product of the system they were brought up in. That's all. The overwhelming crime rates in countries that take them in prove this.

The American flag is not a head scarf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mate, are you going to take your head out of your bum and stop making up answers for the questions you don't even know? don't make assumptions just because Sup Forums says so

The EU is constantly passing anti israel shit like boycots , only germany is pro israel inside the eu.
The us yes its totally pro israel and regarding NGOs most of them are run by anglosaxon utopians , while soros is the big muh monster from the alt right point of view he is seriously disliked in israel to the point they tried to ban him from the country.

Also if you are interested in more links regarding the cucking of the west look at iran financing shit like "podemos" in spain or the chavistas in venezuela.

The shias finance hardcore leftists and the sunnis basically a demographic warfare in every front though they also finance leftist in the US.

The jews lobby for israel yes , but not the ones shilling for leftist causes , those are usually anti zionist and anti israel.

Though stormfaggots will find one case in 100000 of a jew saying muh wall in usa bad, muh wall in israel good that is not the standard.

Most israelies are seriously pissed off against anti western leftist because they were the number ones being attacked by them until trump fucked them in the ass.

Let me know when you move one of them into your house. Please virtue signal in this mannar only.

Fuck off, cuck. You're not gonna force rapefugees on me. Go ruin your own country.

Qatar finances Al Qaeda, not ISIS
difference being they don't want to expand into Iraq and some of them are on the US payroll (look up "moderate" rebels), but aside from that they're the same flavor of islam

I work for an charity organisation that directly benefit the immigrant crisis. Believe me, I've seen far better humans in immigrants, than all of Sup Forums combined

no one is forcing refugees on you, you fool. the video is only showing there's refugees, people, who are just like us. Most of Sup Forums is oblivious for this fact

it is the same shit , al qaeda in syria is al nusra which was and is the main cause of the refugee crisis , since isis was more focused in iraq until lately.

Sup Forums was right again.

the only ones benefiting from mass immigration here is the mob
unless you count importing millions of unskilled workers who only go where there are the gibs as an asset, but then what do they bring to the table aside from increased crime rates?
>flag
oh, nevermind

ISIS and Al Qaeda only hate each other because of geopolitical reasons
still, Al Jazeera has always been an Al Qaeda platform, not ISIS

(You)

>disliked yesterday
>not disliked today

Jewtube working hard to prove Sup Forums right, keep at it.

ATTENTION:
Let's start posting
>Not welcome in [insert country here]

This way these kikes will see that their rapefugees are absolutely nowhere welcome and that we, Europeans, all stand united against mass migration.

I think this will have a big effect on the perception of the normie readers.
What do you guys think?

So you know how to get one to take home with you. How many are living in your home with you today? Looking forward to additional virtue signaling.

wrong,
human race benefit from it,
not all immigrants are unskilled, they are actually professionals like you and me, they only need to adapt and transfer their skills,
increased crime rates? there's no correlation with immigration and crime rate

? My dislike's still there, user.

Dear dumbass trumptard,

you don't have to provide your home to refugees, you only need to have a heart, and be sympathetic to someone else other than yourself, and let them help themselves.

Cheers,
Rest of the world

>country accepts refugees
>significant increase in rape and assaults
yeah, look at all those boatloads of engineers and rocket scientists

Refugees as a percentage of rapists Vs locals.
Checkmate commies.

So zero. Nice!
But still manages to virtue signal anyway.

since increased immigration its going down mate :D

source: aic.gov.au/statistics/violent crime.html

so you admit your only argument in favor of cultural suicide is muh feels?

when did you start accepting boat people?

we had open borders since early 2000, and closed nearing the end of the decade.

Here are the facts Sup Forums

I get it, you don't want to have to clean up after them, but have a heart man.

Show the crime rate post 2012

>here's no correlation with immigration and crime rate

Somalis and Sudanese commit violent crimes at approx 5 to 8! times the rate of their host populations.

>Human race benefits
Tell me how the human race benefits a multitude of people coming from a self inflicted warzone to well established countries and suck the system dry. What on earth is the trade off here? Houndreds of thousands of people are out of work and on the brink of homelessness while a certain group of people with a sob story get a decent home and a livable income just for showing up. Please do explain why this is a benefit to anyone other than the people running the show and the people getting all the freebes. Cause I'm tired of carrying the weight of all that nonsense. You sound like a paid hive mind employee

are you pulling facts out of your bum, mate?
if not, provide sources

Why would anyone willingly let parasites inside their homeland? Hopefully they'll start coming here soon, then we'll hunt them down like fucking cattle

Ha ha, "The rest of the world"
More like "Tales from the shitter"

im not even surprised anymore, i basically expect it every time

Are you receiving disability for your retardation?

I work for an organization that disappears Immigrants. We usually slit their throats and throw them into the rivers.

I personally know early asylum seekers whom were granted visas, and continued to work in the workforce and do public construction work.. so yeah, they do benefit the human race.

Turns out, you also might benefit from pulling your head out of your bum

>Why would anyone willingly let parasites inside their homeland?
Do you honestly believe that in a "democracy" that is EU a common man has a right to voice any opinion that isn't 100% PC kosher?

Idk, why don't you ask them?

Man that's water pollution. You're supposed to bury or burn trash.

This

They probably dont have them though since pussy EU countries think facts are racist

>not all immigrants are unskilled
So why don't we just accept skilled immigrants that would actually make the world a better place instead of taking hundreds and hundreds of "refugees" that leech on our economy?

Oh you keep going eh? You call others a fool while you continue to open your mouth and show your true nature.
> Only need to have a heart
We do have hearts. Most of us here love our families, our kids, wives, parents, siblings, friends, neighbours, coworkers, some of us even have hearts for total strangers. But here's a little metaphor for you to understand. I help out homeless people when I can, I personally get to judge the character of the person in front of me and determine the best way for me to temporarily support them. If they are already drunk and somewhat violent, I can rightfully day my money is going to be used for something I don't support. However if I can see that someone needs a helping hand I also have the right to do what is within my means to help them. Now in your forced equality society I am stripped of my choices and a federal agent is standing at my door with 3 roughians stating that I now must take care of several of their needs without compensation. No signature required, no information on these people, and they can't even communicate with me to boot. Do explain how I am heartless for choosing the first method over the second.

Every. Single. Time.

Finally some sense

I can't help but notice that they never acknowledge the people who cut them checks in the community, no kind word for the generous folks who give up their subsidized housing to live in the streets and under bridges so they could get comfy.

Here you go,
please, don't let these facts destroy your confirmation bias

crimestats.aic.gov.au/NHMP/