Brit/pol/ - Welsh Van Hire edition

>Another happening in London, Stamford Hill on lockdown as police clash with youths "brandishing machetes", could turn into a bigger thing like in 2011
express.co.uk/news/uk/819444/police-fighting-stamford-hill-london-riot-stabbing-sword-machete-helicopter

>Happening in London, Police stationed at Regents Park Mosque allegedly tasered & arrested a guy attempting to attack worshippers exiting the mosque
twitter.com/zee_hadid/status/877337110713217025 Belgian Rail says traffic has been halted at Brussels central station with local media reporting there was a small blast at the station
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/877244154681724928

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>DUP to Tories "Don't take us for granted"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339330

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Tommy Robinson causes extra high levels of autistic screeching from liberals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/stirring-hatred-piers-morgan-rows-edl-leader-tommy-robinson/

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssLGXCKE__4
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg
tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/877451732640518144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which was worse: the Manchester bombing, or the new charity single to raise money for the former residents of Grenfell?

youtube.com/watch?v=ssLGXCKE__4
(don't worry, it's an unofficial upload so not one penny will go to them)

Morning

When is Are Liz?

>Bridge
Bit insensitive tbqh

THEY don't want you to see this.

Tried getting it in the OP yesterday but (((Rightly So))) was having none of it.

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884

>Not a cover of Billy Joel's 'We Didn't Start The Fire'.

No dimes.

Good Morning

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg

Coverage starts in 4 bings on bbc 1

Day of Rage today

>Mfw it becomes best happening

Fanks bruv.

why do stormfags love the CSA when they was litreally fighting for the right to import blacks

Who's watching the Queen's rn? (Speech starts at 11:30 banter starts at 10:30 BBC one.

Tory leadership race when?

>defiling Simon and Garfunkel with this ridiculous nigger shit
FUCKS sake lads

PLEASE TAKE AMERICA BACK QUEEN
It went insane America has gone insane
we are getting ready to crash wallstreet and our economy deeper into the mud than greece
May god help us all.

NEVER EVER EVER

She is PM for life now. Who is going o stop her?

Link for foreigners. tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

Morning lads. It's pissing down with rain in the North East. What's the weather like in London for the chimp out?

Had a dream about Theresa May, to be honest.

>they was litreally fighting for the right to import blacks
And Bongs think we stick our noses in history we don't understand

Shut up, you want to be a bong move there
Otherwise get the fuck out

Hi fellas please kill me thanks

I'm in Canary Wharf, it's going to be 32C and sunny.

Literally years. May will cling on for as long as if politically feasible, Davis will be made interim PM until A50 expires, leadership contest summer 2019, early general election 2020

Only if she takes all of parliament out the back and shoots them for being useless incompetents and takes back total control of the nation.

How can people's response to the idiocy coming out of politicians then be "we should make the state in charge of more things"? They can't even do what they have now properly!

Can we stop Brexit now? The damage is going to be catastrophic.

Which lung you want it in lad?

You're too kind.

Fuck off kike.

but i am not brown enough.

Oh please do fuck off

Why is it ALWAYS the same loud Scottish cunt yelling at the PM whenever she leaves No 10? Who is he?

You think you got it bad, wait till you see the fallout TPP has on Japan

>Can we stop Brexit now?
No.

>The damage is going to be catastrophic.
It's something we need to go through.

If it is it will only be because our politicians are such useless mongs.

On holiday with an old guardian. He's 70 and says he has never seen chaos like this in British politics in his whole life. He used to be a lefty but now he keeps talking about the fall of Rome and about shooting terror suspects on sight. I think we may as actually be living in the stirrings of a catastrophic happening

Here we
Here we
Here we fucking go

This. A trying monarchy could be good for this country.

>It's pissing down with rain in the North East.
You lucky sod.

Seriously? There's no way she can last, guys. The whole of her own party wants her gone, and her approval ratings have never been lower. If this deal with the DUP backfires, she'll have to bow out, surely.

I dunno why the cunts who don't get Dixie are always so hard up for shitting on us, you cunts would be in a much better position at had we won(and your government not started The Great War, which would have been possible since the CSA would have been far more agressive and powerful at the time than we were in this timeline)

Me too m8. She was wearing a latex zoot suit and dancing along to Take on Me by Aha.

Ai, dis reely evowkes a sens of tragedie, humaniti an communiti spirit, blud.

stop this you motherfucker i dont want the world to end yet you fucking euro mexico

For the EU it will be yes

London itself generates more revenue than some of they're states

Why?

No it isn't. We're going to be worse off in every way.

I'm going to lose my freedoms to freely live and work in 31 other countries. What do you have to gain?

>RT if u fink dat _____
Nige what are you doing?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/877451732640518144

14c where I am, very comfy lad.

There's been something simmering since Manchester. Ramadan rammer van man broke ranks early but sooner or later everything's going to go to shit.

Is there realistically going to be a chimpout? I've seen the flyers but what is the chance of enough people joining in to start a decent riot?

Grenfell is going to be the next Hillsborough isn't it?

We're going to be hearing about this for the next 20 years.

Becoming increasingly convinced we need to restore the heir of James II to the throne

30c here right now, going to get hotter.

Too bad many services will be emigrating to Ireland and the continent. Let's not forget the shortages in many job sectors that we're going to suffer from mass emigration.

I'm not Italian I'm on holiday

Oh fuck, I think you're right.

>Ireland

Must be a troll

If the weathers nice which Anons darn sarf said it is. I'm expecting Soros bussing in some 'anarchists' and teaming up with the pakis.

Yeah, and just like with the Scouse it'll be their own damn fault it happened

THIS.

Never met a fellow Jacobite on here before.

>tfw never trimmed pubes

Is this normal?

did Paul Nuttall get out okay?

hes a cellphone proxy poointoloo that works for a trump hat factory
fucking shills

You're a fruitcake.

Be thankful there weren't many casulties in the Grenfall tower so Liberals couldn't ban on about how Foreigners prop up our NHS, after causing problems by burning a tower block down

It's not politically feasible to hold a leadership contest while the body of Brexit negotiations are still ongoing. May will have to go sooner rather than later but there won't be a contest straight away.

Because it's such terrible bait. At least call us racists or something.

Leaving was a mistake but it is causing chaos which is good. We need chaos if anything is to change.

>tfw no Catholic Britain

They're not going to move. All the infrastructure is already here.

Also, the lowering of taxes wouldn't be an issue if our shitty state didn't make it rain so much.

And we already have too many people, and too many workers for the jobs, thinning the herd is a good thing.

Gaining control of your borders maybe?

If you're really that skilled you shouldnt have a problem working in those other countries.

He did say you were fucked after all
And unlike with Hillary he's actually putting in the effort instead of just hoping everything goes according to plan
If you've got the right celt genes or are pure blooded Italian yes

>SNP talking about losing a mandate
wew

been reading up on the history of the cause

it's a beautifully romantic lost cause, and the new rising right-wing movement should consider drawing inspiration from it

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this jock cunt on the BBC lads

>Cherry
Get tae fuck.

Leaving wasn't a mistake.

Thinking our politicians weren't so shit at their jobs that they wouldn't fuck it up was the mistake.

Yeah, yet another tragedy that I can't care for and have to hear about endlessly.

Ah shit nigger I live down the road from where you work. Use Canary Wharf tube every day.

We're not a democracy, and I'm glad of that.

Trump hats are made in one place and one place only and there isn't a poo in loo on the staff

>she doesn't have a mandate-

Neither does Alex Salmond, Angus Robertson, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh or John Nicolson.

Its actually amazing how late the rising happened too in history

>Wanting to be ruled by something even more evil than the English Parliament

Spot on lad

stfu, yank.

The cause you say?

Hate the term Brexit desu

What's a good book about it?

Thank God for that.

They really took a kicking, didn't they?

I reckon it would be good for Scotland to feel patriotic about something, aside from "muh fuck inglund".

OH SHIT I'M FEELIN' IT

china has lots of poo in the loos

You first potatonigger

>Are Tommy waving the Quran around and quoting Gladstone