G20 Germany - return of the moldlocks

The G20 meeting is on 07. and 08. July.
Our beloved and much respected friends, the moldlocks and Antifas act like apeshit already. They attacked railroads with fire and explosives. They are getting ready for more stupid action. What can we do against it? How can we help the police? I have tried to say a warm "hello moldlocks" from Sup Forums - but they delete it directly. They can't handle free speech if it is against their opinion. Let's raid the G20. Let's play the Clanton game on a bigger level - the worldmedia has a full focus on this event.

This is the central homebase where they coordinate the evil AntiFa actions:

linksunten.indymedia.org/
The page is on Drupal6 cms. Be prepared - they hate you and delete everything immideatly. Expect counterattacks. Show them what Sup Forums is. Reeeeee, frogs. Unite. Show them your love.

Other urls found in this thread:

[localhost]/[path]/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php
[localhost]/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/sites/default/modules/wysiwyg/wysiwyg.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no idea who linksunten hasn't been shut down yet. It's hardly anything else than a place to coordinate left wing terror.

THIS

I don't understand why we let it online.

What's the message behind this animation/logo?
The yellow, red and black and Germany, but the blues and orange represent what/who?

>drupal 6
how the fuck have they not been cracked and defaced yet?

No theme as far as I can tell. It's bothering me.

Only seems to be a redirect exploit unless you have a privileged account. The exploit can be used to steal a privileged cookie tho...

"Since time immemorial, seafaring has been a symbol of trade, transformation and encounter. Sailors know the reef knot as a stable and elastic tie. The digital age and the globalised world are marked by increasing diversity and complexity, to which worries and hopes are attached."

The reef knot I get, it's the colours. Probaly just whatever the designer had on his presets

kinda shocked that there aren't worse exploits, especially against some of the modules. I was a drupal 6 dev in a past life and it was a total shitshow of christawful code. I guess everyone's too busy targeting wordpress

Correct. Drupal6 is like a swiss cheese. The server is running on Apache/2.4.10 (Debian).

Same, I only checked on source, i'm not l33t.

For the record I believe these are the modules they are using. 1/2

/misc/collapse.js
/misc/drupal.js
/misc/farbtastic/farbtastic.css
/misc/jquery.js
/misc/progress.js
/modules/aggregator/aggregator.css
/modules/node/node.css
/modules/system/defaults.css
/modules/system/system-menus.css
/modules/system/system.css
/modules/user/user.css
/sites/all/libraries/swfobject/swfobject.js
/sites/default/modules/apachesolr_autocomplete/apachesolr_autocomplete.css
/sites/default/modules/apachesolr_autocomplete/apachesolr_autocomplete.js
/sites/default/modules/apachesolr_autocomplete/jquery-autocomplete/jquery.autocomplete.css
/sites/default/modules/apachesolr_autocomplete/jquery-autocomplete/jquery.autocomplete.js
/sites/default/modules/calendar/calendar.css
/sites/default/modules/cck/modules/fieldgroup/fieldgroup.css
/sites/default/modules/cck/theme/content-module.css
/sites/default/modules/collapsiblock/collapsiblock.css
/sites/default/modules/collapsiblock/collapsiblock.js
/sites/default/modules/comment_rating/css/comment-rating-comment.css
/sites/default/modules/comment_rating/js/comment_rating_comment_fold.js
/sites/default/modules/comment_rating/js/comment_rating_comment_unfold.js
/sites/default/modules/comment_rating/js/comment_rating_vote.js
/sites/default/modules/ctools/css/ctools.css
/sites/default/modules/date/date.css
/sites/default/modules/filefield/filefield.css
/sites/default/modules/hidden/hidden.css
/sites/default/modules/hidden_captcha/hidden_captcha.css

/sites/default/modules/img_assist/img_assist.css
/sites/default/modules/img_assist/img_assist.js
/sites/default/modules/indymedia_linksunten/indymedia_linksunten.js
/sites/default/modules/jquerymenu/jquerymenu.css
/sites/default/modules/jquerymenu/jquerymenu.js
/sites/default/modules/jstools/jquery.cookie.js
/sites/default/modules/jstools/jstools.js
/sites/default/modules/quicktabs/css/quicktabs.css
/sites/default/modules/quicktabs/js/quicktabs.js
/sites/default/modules/quicktabs/tabstyles/arrows/arrows.css
/sites/default/modules/swftools/onepixelout/swftools_onepixelout.js
/sites/default/modules/swftools/swftools.css
/sites/default/modules/swftools/swftools.js
/sites/default/modules/views/css/views.css
/sites/default/modules/views/js/ajax_view.js
/sites/default/modules/views/js/base.js
/sites/default/themes/linksunten/style.css

They are using TinyMCE with a open HTML editor? Look at the reply section ...

I was wrong about the state of Drupal 6, bad search because I was irritated at the captcha

TinyMCE is very outdated:
majorVersion:"3",minorVersion:"3.9.3",releaseDate:"2010-12-20"

Exploit

[localhost]/[path]/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php

[localhost]/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/ajaxfilemanager/ajaxfilemanager.php

Navigate to any of the above links (any one of them will be present) and check the top right corner, you will see a upload option there. Click on it, select your file and click on upload.

>Antifa vs. globalists
Why should I care apart from getting the popcorn ready? For all I care, they could blow this whole thing up and nothing of value would be lost, on the contrary.

I heard it is in Hamburg, is it ?

If so, then that sucks, I live 3 hours away from the German border, but Hamburg is too far away. I would have loved to go there and bash moldlocks on my birthday ffs.

that's why the North has won against the South...

Hamburg. Confirmed. Don't make your hands dirty. You are a important part of your society.

So what exactly is the plan here? I don't know what any of the techno-speak means and am hesitant to click on anything that has the government's stooges involved, but want to help if I can somehow.

also this from 2010
linksunten.indymedia.org/de/sites/default/modules/wysiwyg/wysiwyg.js

This, let the ZOG deal with their own street thugs chimping out.

THIS. Don't fall for jewish tricks

If you want to switch a society you have to find the neuralgic point. Here is one. You need brains to find it and balls to push it. Again and again. Push. Push. Push. Antifa first, Zionism next.

Trying to set a breakpoint on the file upload in fiddler but no matter what change I make or even if I let the original request go unchanged it fails...

Exhausted my skills bois

They all gonna die. The attack will be glorious!

Heres whats gonna happen. Antifa will burn cars, police will bash antifa.
There is nothing to win. What do you wanna do? Protect Merkel and her cronies like some globalist lapdog?
If cops or antifa get hurt or killed (which they wont) it does not matter since german cops and antifa both play on the same team. This is not like the moldylocks thing because we dont have a trump

> There is nothing to win
There is nothing to loose. We are already lost.

> What do you wanna do?
Protect no one. Uncover everybody. Log everything and make it public. Moldlocks father is a lawyer, Antifas mum is a teacher or doctor. They aren't in the army or police.

Probably because of Apache solr engine?