REDDIT REDPILLING

Just look at this fucking shithole
reddit.com/r/atheism/

Nearly every single post shits on Christianity but not one mentions Islam or any other religion. Atheism is being spread to destroy Christian values and traditions while Islam gets a free break despite breeding thousands of rapists and mass murderers every year.

How do we redpill atheists on reddit against the worst religion in the world??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6il00k/newspaper_editor_muslims_who_went_on/
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6iiul5/a_homophobe_won_our_election/
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6il1v7/newspaper_editor_muslims_who_went_on/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You cant, mods love mudslim cock

>going from r/the_donald to Sup Forums to convince people to follow you back

>/r/the_donald
Might wanna re-read that champ. I don't care about gay website feuds. People are getting fed anti-christian propaganda via atheism. A western religion is being shit on while islam is protected and promoted by these cunts

Have you tried posting anti-muslim threads emulating their formats?

>Atheism is being spread to destroy Christian values
Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

How the fuck do you speak leddit?

this

my

good

sir

*tips fedora*

OK I'm going to attempt a post

"Rick and Morty amirite guyz?" {snicker}
"Hold my cock boys, I'm diving in"
"John Oliver is le edge tonight"
/r/theydidthemath
/r/thedidthemonstermath

80% of all leddit discharge

I'm trying to make a fucking account and it wont let me I'm going to keep trying

Why is linking to reddit still not auto-ban?

The majority of posts are Christian because most users are western, simply search "Islam" in the sub's search bar or find somewhere like /r/exmuslim and see how wrong you are about how tolerant they are

These atheists are a natural target demographic for us. Let's do this. We can make r/atheism a right-wing forum.
Since Christianity is all but neutered as a force in public life in the Western world, Islam is their primary enemy, they just need to realize this.

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6il00k/newspaper_editor_muslims_who_went_on/
made the post

nvm I have to wait until the account is 5 minutes old then post it again fuck this gay leddit shit

>reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6il00k/newspaper_editor_muslims_who_went_on/
Hey imposibleseptember! To help combat spam posted by bots, we don't allow submission by accounts made less than 5 minutes ago. Please wait a couple of minutes and try again. Thank you.

they built a wall

>Just look at this fucking shithole
no thanks
sage

reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6iiul5/a_homophobe_won_our_election/

look at this fucking basement shitstain

finally posted this shit can't wait to see how these faggots respond.
reddit.com/r/atheism/comments/6il1v7/newspaper_editor_muslims_who_went_on/

>christianity
>western

Islam is orders of magnitude worse but now you're just being stupid. And stop using those retarded meme flags, you fucking faggot.

remember my euro brothers. as a last line of defense, impregnate their women.

>what no women refugees?

I agree it was why I quickly stopped describing myself as atheist, cause yoy get grouped with a bunch of edgelords that fight against just one religion.
Its fucking retarded.
Now when people ask what is your religion I have to specify that I don't have one but that I'm not a militant butthurt christ hater.
Those fedoras ruin fucking everything.

look these cunts are on selfdestry mode
feminism>no manhood
communism>no nation
LGBT>no genders
sjw>no unity
atheism>no religion

in same time : betas yes, no borders yes , traps yes, street violence yes, islam yes

>fuck those people, they're burned . The only eay they'll be saved is coming here to shitpost and stare in awe in to the chaos and then join us after hit by redpills , like so many already have .

Holy fuck, the comments. My sides.

You're retarded. Christianity is not what made the west but the values of both heavily correlate.

>t. Athiest who went to a Catholic Highschool and shit on the religion then for bantz

They're right though. They caught on quick that it is bait.

Well, that's because you live in USA and have no idea what the history of the west actually contains. Christianity and the pre-christian societal values do not heavily correlate.

.jpg

Edgy children with no sense of self worth. Little fucking Timmy has discovered atheism, he's the first one to do so and wants you all to know about it. Look at my witty reddit banter. Fuck all you fucking cunts.

Because Christians do not give a shit and tend to ignore them, also it's far easier for them to understand Bible than Quran and Muslims tend to get violent when Intellectual Gentlemen that inhabit that shithole bring Islam into question, so they just avoid it.
Bunch of pussy's.

how do redditards not realise how much cancer their shitty website is?

it's groupthink YOU MUST THINK WHAT THE HIVE THINKS

Nothing on there is funny

reddit can be nice for games subreddits, or very specific topics. But not anything you can't find here.
you'll notice it quickly devolves into karma whoring. top comments are unfunny jokes. another problem: politically incorrect opinions are censored by the mass, and you quickly censor yourself to not being censored by others.
this place is disgusting and sickening, and you should stay away from it.
t. ex-reddit user