AUSPOL kangaroo edition pt. 2

>The NBN struggles to pass its first test in regional Australia
archive.is/gGGeY#selection-798.0-798.1

>Robo-debt And Denial: The Protocols Of Centrelink
archive.is/hJlfF#selection-399.1-382.9

>Pauline Hanson says autistic kids should be removed from mainstream classes
archive.is/JrZGp#selection-1992.0-1992.3

>Could the world’s new superpower be on the verge of collapse?
archive.is/yIEu7#selection-474.0-474.1

>A decade on from the NT intervention, the 'torment of powerlessness' lives on
archive.is/ZoDVa#selection-338.0-338.1

>'One of the most disturbing coffee breaks of my life': Halting 'child rape' holidays in Asia
archive.is/0riVR#selection-750.0-750.1

>Is Australia Day about to change? Councils across the country vote to MOVE national day from January 26 - because it's 'RACIST'
archive.is/dfX8x#selection-824.0-824.1

>Politics live: Government strikes Gonski 2.0 deal to unlock billions for Australian schools
archive.is/CTixT#selection-338.0-338.1

>Coalition says it will make migrants wait up to 15 years for pension
archive.is/QKCLg#selection-1938.0-1938.1

>ALP staffer linked to Simon Zhou used shell company to donate $45,000 to Labor
archive.is/G3WAF#selection-1938.0-1938.1

>Penalty rate cut: How much have you just lost?
archive.is/6HgZ1#selection-344.0-344.1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izdGWAHjGyM
youtu.be/bNBy1D1Y0h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chinks are shit

aussie bogans are butthurt their grandparents sold their country out to us chinese

bwahahaha

I've been trying to call Centrelink for two weeks now and I have not been able to get through once.

who Chinese-Austrailan here?
tfw identity crisis

go to the service centre. calling centrelink is shit

>inb4 OP is chink

inb4 that ABC comments saying how great mainlanders are, when they would never accept him

You don't own shit, mulan

Chinese - New Zealand here. I blend both of the cultures.

why ident crisis? we are ABC, similar situation to how many in hong kong feel about mainland exerting more influence over hk nowadays

They told me to call or go online, could not even be bothered to help me.

fucking cunt's taking penalty rates

Reminder to watch based Latho tonight.

jewbook - /MarkLathamsOutsiders/

what the fuck is it with bogans and their newstart? i bet you never see any chinese there because if we dont have a job we make our own business.

What time?

dickhead needs to stream to youtube. Bloody hell, origin is on tonight

ON IT MATE

i am a cantonese cuck not glorious mandarin so i can't understand what ppl are saying. all chinese in sydney speaks mandarin. i am born with chinese face but grew up in australia. i am not accepted nor feel part of mainstream australia due to spending most of my life in ethnic enclaves.

my identity crisis stems from feeling like a minority within a minority. to put things into perspective according to the 2011 census. 21 year olds living in sydney with chinese ancestry has chinese from china outnumbering australian born chinese 5 to 2. so for every 7 chinese faces you walk past in sydney 5 are from china

There is literally nothing good about living in Australia which isn't outdone by any other first world nation.

>what the fuck is it with bogans and their newstart?

They can't get work for whatever reason and need money, so use the welfare system. Sure some people abuse it, but living on $250 a week is fucking shit.

>Chinese aren't there
Chinese people aren't there because they sign up for work for the dole right away rather than sit in the fucking unemployment agencies.

Fuck conservatives
Fuck retarded bogans who vote against their own interests
Fuck the LNP
Fuck the Nationals
Fuck the Australian, the Daily telegraph and all the other Murdoch shitrags
Fuck Turnbull for shitting all over the NBN
Fuck Abbott for repealing our carbon price
Fuck the bullshit myth of the liberals being better economic managers
Fuck One Nation
Fuck the IPA

On me way mate

I'm studying nursing while on Newstart most the people I see when I go there are niggers, muslims and elderly whites.

>not watching meme of origin

its like you guys hate being australian

"fuck off we're full"
>full

NOW.

Well usually anyway..... he uploads the videos to youtube anyway so you can watch any time.... (mark isn't the most tech savvy dude)....

JBP IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE SHOW!!!!!!

What do we do about the sodomite problem?

we are more safe

>chinese
>people

pick one.

Its toxima gondi plasmosis mate gotta prove it makes gays and then we can get rid of em

I don't understand this argument

you didn't get given property or real estate

you bought it, suffering from the middle class myth of increasing value of real estate investments

where did your money go? into the previous anglo owners pockets

who has other investments or children, who have children, etc. old money and structures gonna stay in place chinky cant get rid of us that easily boyo

>Fuck retarded bogans who vote against their own interests
yeah really, when will those labor voting fuckwits learn?

I am 100% ok with all muslim immigrants living in the middle of Australia, with no government support.

Dont worry they'll be right.

MORRREE BOOOS

FUCK THAT , THEY GET A FUCKEN GUANTANAMO BAY JAIL

why do aus like presenting themselves as that ugly brown piece of shit guy, fuck youre a retarded a people

That's just not true. Most towns in the US are significantly safer than the average town in Australia per person crime rate.

He's not brown he's tan

Nah mate middle of Australia is a lovely paradise with nice cool temperatures and lots of land for crops. They will be fine.

WATCHING THIS MATE

Can someone explain the Gonski to me? Is this a good or bad thing? I tried reading it but I didn't quite understand it

and they got 70 mill in fucking reparations

>340 ▶
> (You)
>Nah mate middle of Australia is a lovely paradise with nice cool temperatures and lots of land for crops. They will be fine.
TRAITERS GONNA BE TRAITORS

never seen russell coight burger?

its basically a drawn version of him

Mouse went fucken ape shit

I was born in Adelaide so I really fucking don't give a shit about Rugby

nah we just hate chinks buying muh real estate. The outback is like the Midwest, no one lives there

Can you do one with that nigga SA federal politician

It's hot and empty and full of sand and nothing, they'll feel right at home. However what does the quran say about sniffing petrol? If it's haram enough maybe they'll jihad the abos for us too, won't be racist if they do it.

Mate nah , they dont deserve shit . ABOs are better off then these fucken traitors

2 stones 1 bird

cmon goy dont you want Muslims to be safe in a lovely 50 degree heat with no water or food? OK GOY YOU FOLLOW YET YOU FUCK DUMB MUTT IM GONNA NIP YA I SWEAR

who ??

Lucy Goochi or some shit

I SAI NAAAAH MAAAAATE

lucy goochi

guys i think somethings wrong - ABC news channel hasnt mentioned abos for more than 15 minutes. i think theyve finally died out or something. what are we going to do without their rich culture? deeply concerned.

stole me joke you fuckin abo cunt

no it isn't
get your memeology in order bruce

youtu.be/bNBy1D1Y0h4

I'd take abos over mudslimes tbqh famalam, Abos aren't pushing any bullshit ideology, they're basically docile niggers who collect welfare and aside from the occasional begging don't bother whites very often, a big chunk of them live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere too. Muslims are a far more insidious problem.

plz get rid of Jay weatherill

Also can someone explain the Gonski reforms to me?

Its basically a free gas chamber.

Perfect imo.

fuck

i gotta lurk moar

Here cunt take this puss of me shoulders

What ever works mate, I'm the beer tonight , listening to Marky mark tell me whats happening

Holy shit Australian people are funny. I am gonna move there ASAP

If noone else is gonna tell him I will
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

Jokes aside yank, as long as you're white and not NEET (we have enough already) you can come here. I'd take you before muzzie scum.

tfw I used to unironically think like this

My friend met his wife there and stole her away. Now she lives here, lovely accent and all

Get Deported cunt

does she like BBC?

>Victorians

not fucking surprised the scumbag dogs

Try living in the middle and see how long you last

Who doesn't?

Commissar faggot there rocking the beret like a good comrade

You mean the part that's "not full"?

Yeah thats full mate .... all full.... your not welcome

>all the liveable areas of Australia are full

keep reaching

They are all snobby bogans. Could you imagine a worse combination than that? Horrible. If Melbourne didn't have their sports stuff I probably would never go back.

live in your small 1 by 1 meter box like a good goy

i was born here, am a citizen, haha try and make me leave cunt

Can't wait for you obnoxious cunts to fall asleep in the afternoon lmao

Why isn't it livable? Ever heard of air conditioning?

>born here
>Victorian

You aren't even a person technically speaking

What moment, in your opinion, was the worst thing to ever happen to Australia? In my opinion it would have to be Kevin Rudd announcing sorry day and apologising. He legitimised white guilt and enabled all the anti white bullshit we see peddled today. John Howard was a sack of shit, but I will always respect him for having the balls to stand up and say he wasn't sorry.