Why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws...

why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws? why should they care about the incline of road tunnels and angle of bananas? i wouldnt even be against the EU if it wasnt for them wanting to control every single aspect of its member countries

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/en/media/euromyths/bendybananas.html
ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/civil/opinion/140415_en.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6e_toM26I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland>Joins
youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Y0-lrPhk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Regulations on how straight cucumbers must be is a common joke, too. It's ridiculous.

I think it's not that bad really desu. We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.

It's just that they allow least democracy where it matters the most, such as in refugee quote questions and securing outer borders of EU.

It's beacause of lobbying. A big company doesen't have issues following their legislation, whereas small companies are drive out of buisness.

Still better than America m'y good lan

>drive
I meant driven

Because they want to control them easily and turn Europe into one single state, and the refugee crisis is the perefect thing for them since they want them to mix with the Europeans and destroy their identities by creating a mongrel race with no identity. Look up the Kalergi plan

>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home,
this must be an Estonia only thing because most household homes here don't have that sort of stuff

You don't need the EU to give you those laws. The Estonian government can do that for you.

>angle of bananas

You realize that literally the farmers themselves pushed for this law you cocksucking tranny boy?

>Class 1 bananas can have "slight defects of shape" and Class 2 bananas full-on "defects of shape".

>Bananas are classified by quality and size so they can be traded internationally. Quality standards are also needed so that people know what they are buying and that the produce meets their expectations.

This and only this. Some company produces bananas of the "right shape", so it lobbied the regulation to fuck over other producers. EU is as fucking corrupt as the countries they claim to be "barbaric and full of corruption". Difference is, the bribery of politicians is legalized in the form of lobbying.

Russia and the US literally do the same you idiot.

That's exactly what I said, eurocuck.

How does it feel to live under a dictatorship?

Estonian government is riddled with ex-commies who are interested in maintaining their place in the parliament, they lack motivation or incentive to pursue these neat little safety regulations and such that German autism is motivated to come up with.

Interesting, didn't know that. Maybe it was an optional directive?

because otherwise EU will run out of other people's money

>why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws?
Because when you give government power, it won't stop. Ever.

They guarantee the quality of a product so we don't turn into some US-tier shithole where all food is artificial.

Also the banana thing is a very persistant myth.

Really? Come on, in america they have hard lobbying to push their shit food on the US market. What prevents it from happening here, they were already talking about the TTIP, and the EU is negotiationg for it.

>EU doesn't want Europe to have shithole countries
>Gets criticized for trying to establish standards that accomplish it

Nice meme. The EU was founded on the principle of keeping the culture and uniqueness of each country and area and to make EUropeans grow together, it is a Nation-Centric Voting and Law making system, most people simply vote shit into their Governments and European Parlament and then they are suprised when it doesn't fit their agenda.Blame your own countries not the institutions and vote accordingly.

Good God, why are germans so fucking retarded?

You rellay think that it's in our best interest? Maybe for you in Germany, but many small buisness are haveing and had a hard time catching up with all the EU laws. Just look at all the lobbying that's going on in Brussel.

>The EU was founded on the principle of keeping the culture and uniqueness of each country
EU is an attempt to mix everything in a convoluted mess. With Africans and Muslims thrown in.

>the EU is like the USSR

Pleb tier false equivalency. Might as well say the USSR is like the USA.

Because people love to solve problems.

They REALLY love to solve problems without having to do any work on their own.

>angle of bananas

because that is what a free trade agreement is all about. lowering trade barriers.

The Hans is correct.
Sup Forums BTFO again

The USA is like the USSR

Do you have problems with the angle of banans? They don't fit neatly in you ass? The EU has already a free market, these regulations are just pushed by economic interests.

>angle of bananas
They are pushing their pro gay shit in everything

EU laws are not mandatory, only contracts are. Countries that struggle with the EU system like Greece should maybe start to become more efficient and shouldn't have joined in the first place due to their shitty economy and corruption.

Joining the EU was cool back then and it was the country equivalent of gibsmedats, but many countries simply didn't change and adapted to the system so now Germany is a pilgrimage goal for workers making Eastern European countries poor.

I've been to those countries, most of them can't even keep litter off the roadside and have people burning trashpiles everywhere, this is not the EUs fault, this is a direct consequence of the populations of those countries not wanting to better things.

Again, those are not the founding Principles. Your governments sold out to Multiculturalism, not the EU. The EU institutions only did what most people wanted, it is not the EUs fault being left was cool for decades.

>Blame your own countries not the institutions and vote accordingly.
Of the seven major institutions of the EU, only the parliament is directly voted into office.

>Your governments sold out to Multiculturalism, not the EU.
The EU is the biggest pusher for multicultishit

But it doesen't look to me that it's really working, have you taken you refugees Estonia?

parasite looting like all politics

llower government spending

>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.
This is slave mentality. If you think this is reasonable regulation (which I agree with) then you should have your own government enforcing it. You don't need the EU for that.
Your own government is closer the the people and the country and it knowns better what's good than some faggots in Brussels that only care about the well-being of shitskins.

Your country probably already had banana regulations. It's just now they are superseded by EU rules.

>inb4 some dumb smartass
Norwegians are cucks that adopt all EU laws.

In addition, the only Mandatory Laws the EU has come down to 50 regulational contracts which mostly deal with environment and Foreign policy. The goverments of the respective country abandoned small businesses and fucked over their people.

That is incorrect, since the European Council, the highest Instance, is compromised of the elected leaders of the countries, which are a direct result of democratic votes based on NATIONAL voting rules.

Because you are cucked. The cuck always loves the feeling of humiliation and lack of control.

Quality of life under Putnik has increased exponentially for most Russians

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT THE ANGLE OF BANANAS IS IMPORTANT.

Grow a lot of bananas in Europe do you?
Where? And more importantly who the fuck is going to import bananas from Europe?

Depends of what are you going to use them for.

The issue is that the EU is missing the whole point, we are still US bitches regarding foregin policy.

I agree with that. Another founding principle is that the EU should never bow down to any third party or Alliance, be it Russia or the US.

Sadly the Cold war still lies deep in the founding history and it will take a few more decades of strenghtening the continent before we can be truely independent from foreign politics.

Things like TTIP were one of the most threatening plans to destroy the European integrity, and even if I to some level Despise trump, the fact that he prevented it makes me happy.

You tell me. You are living in dystopy where you are so brainwashed you actually believe we have one.

You europhobes are such a bunch of entitled twats.

Honestly, you can find content here and elsewhere showing just how fucked up a lot of countries are. Lax H&S laws and a lack of regulation in Asia, Africa and South America kill a fuckton of people, in ways we never experience in the West.

This is because we ensure that Eastern Europeans can't put lead in their paint and sell it to Brits, or assemble machinery that goes wrong and murders people.

Every day you see rekt threads showing just how fucked other nations are thanks to government not giving a shit and expecting retards to not do retarded things. And then you complain about the EU 'overregulating'.

>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.

>he didn't have fire safety laws until the EU
Haha, Eastern Europe

WHAT ARE BANANAS USUALLY USED FOR, AND WHY WOULD THE ANGLE MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

Fuck EU too.

I HAVE YET TO SEE A REKT THREAD WITH SOMEONE GETTING KILLED BY A BANANA WITH UNREGULATED CURVE ANGLE.

>I think it's not that bad really desu

Fine until they start dictating policy on abortion, transsexuals and property rights, environmentalism, education, social policy like child care, adoption, surrogate pregnancy, immigration, family law etc

See Brussels 2 it is an abomination

>implying countries follow any of that

houses here arent made out of plywood and tinder

There is no stregntening happening right know, have you seen birth rates across Europe?
We are becomeing the mouthpice of globalism since Trump has been elected. Europe doesn't have enough coheision to accomplish anithing and german autism is just making it break apart.

>Usually
Are you against minorities?
I didn't expected such bigotry on Sup Forums of all places.

>EU fined Poland in 2015 for 800 million euro, because polish eggs were 1,2 mm too wide
>EU forced Poland to close 2 sugar factories, because "Poland was producing too much sugar for import that was agreed too"

HOW IS THIS BENEFICIAL, OR HOW DOES THIS "SAVE LIVES OF OUR FELLOW BRITONS"????

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Now imagine a similar situation, what would your reaction be?

>Russia fines Japan for 200 million dollars, because Japanese eggs are too wide
>WTF RUSSIA ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

>Russia forces other country to close their sugar factories, because they produce too much sugar and would compete with russian sugar
>WTF RUSSIA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Houses here are affordable enough for Millennials to buy.

>buy
you mean get slave debt for, until it collapses shortly before you die

>member countries
You don't live in a country anymore. You live in a state. The EU is a confederacy. The individual states still have a fair bit of power. The goal is to lessen and lessen the states power to become a republic. When you guys finally wake up and want to leave, the only way to do so is civil war. Because the Republic of Europe won't let you leave.

Keep going with the Rental Jew, my Eurofriend

It is a common feature of industrial-liberal-capitalist society, streamlining and standardization.

>>implying countries follow any of that

Ireland was forced to spend 20million changing the gender on Birth certs for transsexuals at the hight of the economic downturn in 2009 via an EU court ruling while schools for disabled children were being defunded in budget cuts. This was largesly driven by a leftist Swedish mep who also wants abortion introduced in Ireland.

As an example of the EU in action here is their 'consulation' with the public on the next round of EU family law legislation.

As no one knew they were looking for feedback from the pubic only one submission was made.

ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/civil/opinion/140415_en.htm

The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrants

This.
All social policies are only guidelines and no Nation faces repercussions for not following them besides some salt in the parlamant and politics. Your government and your people will decide if those values are adopted.

Thats a direct result from EU population and their voting habits. In the future there might be a social shift with different regulations and suddenly everybody on the right will love it because it sets guidelines according to their agenda.

Being super multicultural is still too hip and cool and hence this zeitgeist is being reflected in the EU organs. It is not an inherit problem of the EU nor its initial idea.

Many EU regulations are actually very good. For example the whole cell phone/roaming regulations improved it for all population instead of letting companies exploit people.

And it was only possible because it was on above-nation level - applying to all EU mebers.

its true however, that EU is primarily a lobbyst trade organization, Economic Union was so before the EU even. A huge amount of lows is there exclusively to secure or enlarge the benefits of some countries industries - applies to agrigulture, mining, machine building whatever.

Its not beneficial for all, so to calm down others who suffer from it EU essentially pays countries off -so that Farmers would not produce certain crops, so that specific industry would not develop in certain country, so that they`d buy oil/resources whatever from certain countries.

It took me 5 seconds to google the bendy banana myth. But keep on being retarded you cringey keklord.

It's a finer tactic then that, they are keeping the EU week enough to be USA's bitch, but strong enough to screw over any nation that doesen't comply to the globalists agenda.

>why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws? why should they care about the incline of road tunnels and angle of bananas?

German autism is probably responsible for this.

>All social policies are only guidelines and no Nation faces repercussions for not following them besides some salt in the parlamant and politics. Your government and your people will decide if those values are adopted.

Untrue. Nations face sanctions if they do not comply with EU court rulings.

You are outright lying.

You're just renting from the bank, buddy.

Keep on shilling. I was once pro EU as I had it rammed down my nech in geography classes as being a great good thing. As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.

I now view the EU as a franco-german empire that like the British empire must be destroyed and ground into dust.

> As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.

How?

You suck at google.

>Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2257/94 of 16 September 1994 laying down quality standards for bananas, sometimes referred to in the media as the bendy banana law, is a European Union regulation specifying classification standards for bananas, which took effect on 1 January 1995.[1] It was replaced by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1333/2011 of 19 December 2011 laying down marketing standards for bananas, rules on the verification of compliance with those marketing standards and requirements for notifications in the banana sector with effect as of 9 January 2012.[2]

> The minimum size (with tolerances and exceptions) is a length of 14 cm and a thickness (grade) of 2.7 cm. It specifies minimum standards for specific quality classifications of bananas (Extra, Class I, Class II).[1] Only Extra class bananas have to comply fully with the shape specifications.

You are missing the liks that Brussel politicians have with special interest, lobbying in Brussel is bad, and I mean USA levels of bad. It's not an institution of the people and for the people.

>> As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.How?

Not self doxing. Dragged into legal process in another state. Denied even a translator. Not a criminal. tens of thousands in legal fees to find a solicitor in another state I could even communicate with. denied an appeal by another states prosecutor because as he said to me 'there is nothing you can do. I am God here'

>The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrants
We elect those MPs, you know that, right? The parties we vote for.

>Ireland
>Literally the land of Christian Sharia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland
>Joins European Union
>Becomes tax haven
>Attracts high-end international business
>Relevant for the first time in history

You are nothing without the EU

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6e_toM26I

here, more of EU retardeness, you nigger.

Standardization is important for industrial progress.

faste production, faster transfer.

If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up.

>>The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrantsWe elect those MPs, you know that, right? The parties we vote for.

The commission has no obligation whatsoever to listen to them or provide them with information

>>Ireland>Literally the land of Christian Sharia >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland>Joins European Union>Becomes tax haven>Attracts high-end international business>Relevant for the first time in historyYou are nothing without the EU

Ireland existed before the EU. You do reflect the contempt the EU has for sovereign nations though

>If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up

Really?

In 50 years you will be claiming the EU invented hospitals.

Court rulings only apply to Regulations tho, not EU guidelines.

Outright denying Trans people to change their certificate was breaching the ECHR act and you guys passed legislature in 2015 as the last european country recognizing the prefered trans gender.

Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean it is inherently a bad thing.

Oh, and the act passed in 2015, so before that there was nothing. But I'm sure your life must be horrible now that Trans people are not descriminated by the legislature.

The EU komission can directly be dismantled by a distrust vote from the Parlament, and komission is appointed by the head of states and the parlament.

>You are nothing without the EU

The British thought the same in 1920. Thank you for confirming that the EU must be destroyed at all cost. Personally I would lay my life down if necessary having experienced its rulings and how it actually functions in my own life.

>The regulation states that bananas must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature."
Your link proves your opponent right you fucking moron.

>Outright denying Trans people to change their certificate was breaching the ECHR act and you guys passed legislature in 2015 as the last european country recognizing the prefered trans gender. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean it is inherently a bad thing.

See your empire? It must die.It will die.

you have no clue what a FTA is and what it does.
yes you retard
because i can't sell the same bananas in Germany and France when they have different rules how a banana has to look.

>Really?
youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Y0-lrPhk

Without standardization.

No RP somewhere else as you utterly retarded thinking that standardizing norms across Europe is bad thing.

If we dont we end up like the shit hole of the USA

If Germany and france are incapable of standing as peaceful prosperous nations without the abomination that is the EU and their anti-democratic colonisation of other nations by the back door then ultimately the only solution is the destruction of Germany.

You utter moron. I'm not denying the law regulating the size of bananas exists, I fucking linked it. But it explains the actual context and reason for the law; to ensure people can't trade tiny shitty fruit without their trading partners knowing what they'll get.

It's written in the fucking text you linked, you plum.

>Being super multicultural is still too hip and cool and hence this zeitgeist is being reflected in the EU organs. It is not an inherit problem of the EU nor its initial idea.
i mean the EU is inherently leftist and multicultural, if it wasnt it couldnt possibly hold together.

>If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up.

OH SHIT!! really, nigger?

whats next?

If not for the eu, water would br dry, sun would not shine?

I get a feeling you're another german faggot who eats brussells propaganda for dinner and asks for seconds.

>because i can't sell the same bananas in Germany and France when they have different rules how a banana has to look.

ONLY GERMANS CAN BE THIS MUCH RETARDED.

What the fuck is wrong with germans when it comes to the EU? most retarded posters here

> to ensure people can't trade tiny shitty fruit without their trading partners knowing what they'll get.

no, nigger, its to ensure better bananas cant be sold.
it already happened in several countries, dumbo, polaks were fined because eggs were "too big", or had to close sugar factories, because "too much sugar, its too competetive for germany".

same shit happened in spain and greece.

fuck off with your cancer of gullibility.

>Norske faggot
>not even EU
>shilling muh banana curvature law meme

kys, gnome

Quality standards are also needed so that people know what they are buying and that the produce meets their expectations. "

So European need a regulation so when they go to the store and buy a banana it meets their expectations.
They are LOOKING AT the banana when they buy it. How could what they pick up and buy not meet their expectations

It's because of the Euro, they are exporting like mad, and are regaing their dominat position. I hope that they will soon see that the eurocrats don't give a shit about the population and are ready to import loads of "migrants" to fill up for the dying european population.

Without the EU your country would still be only known only for Starvation, Poverty and people blowing up.

Guess you want to blame the EU too that your government decided as first EU country that same sex marriage is allowed. Must be exhausting to loose all this time.

The EU is inherently Eurocentric with focus on the well being of its members. The globalized left leaning zeitgeist made it to what it is today.

Slovenia going in with the top tier informative bantz again I see. .

this video clip has nothing to do with eu retardness.

the driver of the truck didnt read the sign.

some bridges can be built taller, some cant.

I'm not denying the law exists, but it's part of a larger law that makes fucking sense. You don't want people trading you shitty bananas people won't want to buy.