How pathetic do you think Britain is?

How pathetic do you think Britain is?

>A man whose father owns the van used in the Finsbury Park terror attack has been arrested by police on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/son-van-hire-boss-arrested-allegedly-saying-finsbury-park-attacker/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_pi_nq838
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Brits queens speech

youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_pi_nq838

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

you retard kuffar fight amongst each other and jail people for no reason while we take your wifes and blow up your daughters

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Be British
>Own the van of peace who gave muzzies a taste of Deus Vult
>Get arrested for stirring up racial hatred

I thought this was the Onion, Jesus Christ, I mean, we aren't better, but come on, that ought to be a joke..... right ?

Nope. Forced upon us without consultation has been this disastrous multiculturalism full of differing views and outlooks on life completely incompatible with each other, and when a reaction happens to this we end up with these pathetic Draconian laws where people are arrested for words.

bump

That's not what it's about it's about his comments saying something along the Lines of the should've renter thanks to get the job done

>every time there's an attack they already knew about the guy, his radical background and the various crimes he committed
>did nothing

>but if someone makes a mean comment of social media they go straight into custody

It's like they want to provoke civil unrest. The fastest way to rile people up against you is if people feel that justice isn't being carried out anymore.

Maybe if you retards stayed out of other people's countries you wouldnt have this issue. Seems like simple fucks such as you have a short memory. Don't forget the Commonwealth.

>Maybe if you retards stayed out of other people's countries
Which "other people's countries" have I been in, you smelly paki spacker?

Bongs, you know what to do.

>tfw Brits have to submit a formal report and are subject to inspection before getting in their motorized rollinghams

>The fastest way to rile people up against you is if people feel that justice isn't being carried out anymore.

The social contract has been broken a long time. They can't keep thousands of girls from being sexually exploited by Pakis, but they'll put up signs and pictures of white men "manspreading" and issue fines for it?

Won't say jack shit about Islam hating women, immigrants raping women, immigrants having child marriage, mutilating their kids.. but we westerners have a "rape culture".

The insanity levels are beyond belief already.

I'm surprised people take this shit as it is.

Law is breaking down too. We have open drug dealing now, unheard of before. Police won't touch known criminals. Men in their 30s with beards are passing themselves off as children for a better chance at asylum. They're placed in school classes with kids.

Again, how much more can society cope with?

Has it even been determined it was on purpose?

>Again, how much more can society cope with?

Not much more if you ask me. I mean, look at France for example - they are celebrating Macron as a victory for the establishment, but the only reason he was elected was because he wasn't Le Pen and was sold off as "not establishment". Their actual establishment parties got absolutely demolished.

And yeah, the drug dealing shit has become really apparent over here, too. Everyone knows where it is happening, they don't even fucking hide it - the police just doesn't do anything because if they show up they'll get threatened. Instead they'll fine Franz and John for parking in the wrong place or raid some homes over social media comments. They are openly presenting themselves as the enemy of the people.

Because when speaking about a countries policies, You speak directly to the individual? Read a book, you inbred product of domestic abuse.

Paki's aren't the only grooming gangs.
Blair, Cameron & May have been grooming Bongs to be raped for 20 years.

And it's not like Americans had whole cities filled with religious pedos.

We were asked if we wanted this? Fucking dumb paki creep.

Time to fuck of back too leftypol, Abdul

Worst comes to worst, you guys will end up like us with unofficial segregation and large parts of most major cities being no go areas while the savages slowly outbreed you

Mate, you're in no position to call anyone dumb. Do you even have any gcse's? How does it feel being dumber than a 12 year old Syrian refugee?

Sure, blatant redditfag.

That's already the case. My country has very heavy segregation, our left never gets tired of bitching about it.

Problem is that they still come over into our neighborhoods to steal our shit and sell drugs and just because they are segregated doesn't mean they're not leeching tax money.

No, they don't.
I left Bongistan when Blair was elected.
Thank god I never need to go back.
The absolute fucking state of Britain.
You're a bunch of useless, useless, passive cunts.

The damage to America over the same period has been trivial by comparison.

Not that I know of.

I doubt that it ever will, even if it was the case, though; the threat of riots is by now enough to influence politics and justice alike.

My whole adult life been against political revolution, this changed about 2 or 3 years ago and theres nothing Id like to see more than liberal idiots dangling on the lamposts all over Europe, they have to pay for the treason commited on our nations

>Mate, you're in no position to call anyone dumb.
Certainly am, you dopey unwanted paki child molester.

Do you even fucking understand the conversation?

Yes, it is clear they are going after his family in order to appease to sandniggers. But it won't be enough. I doubt it was intentional or else they would have said something by now. They're probably trying to "extract" a "confession" out of him KGB style.

Your sister being 's sexually active by the ate of 13 and pregnant by 15 isn't the Pakis fault. Maybe try blaming your child abusing step dad. That's a starting point.

>on suspicion of stirring up racial hatred.

I don't have a sister. Not that this fact excuses you vile third-world pakis abusing young girls and relying upon warped social services to defend you.

Haha the same social services keeping the sanctity of whiteness alive? Bottom feeding council trash genocide when?

No, the same ones that were shit scared the pakis would be slaughtered in the streets of Rotherham so pretended their crimes never happened.

>slaughtering Pakis in the street
Keep larping. You were hiding in your house when these Pakis were rioting.

>deliberately misquoting

Ah yes, the paki tricks.

>Had the biggest empire vever to exist. Not the greatest though
>Looses all of its colonies
>Can't even keep your own island together anymore
Pretty damn pathetic

Yeah, because the Pakis are the ones propping up Jews. Retard. Again, read a book. You're so blatantly lower class trash blaming the world for your problems, especially the likelihood of your mother's sexual abuse, on brown people. When she was more than likely fiddled by her priest as a kid.

>You're so blatantly lower class trash blaming the world for your problems
I'm blaming Islam for the travesty that is modern Western society and highlighting how you're incapable of addressing the points without misconstruing quotes.

Obviously you inbred pakis with single-digit IQs struggle to understand that.

>hurr durr read a book
You deranged goat-fucking raghead lmao

He didn't get arrested for being the son of the man owning the van.
He got arrested for saying they should have been letting steam rollers so more Muslims would have died.

You'd get arrested or punched in the face for saying that about some people in any country. In America, you'd get shot.

Give over you fucking hysterical twat.

>Maybe if you retards stayed out of other people's countries you wouldnt have this issue.

>short memories

baka

He's a paki, not a Brit.

>Do you even have any gcse's?

Fawlty Towers level of cringe.

You're blaming "Pakis". You're exactly the kind of misinformed simpleton that thinks he has the answer to the world's problems when, in fact, you're some miserable lower tier trash.

All of this contrived outrage coming from a kid who watched his mother get molested by jammy Savile for 4 decades.

What came first, mass immigration or the empire?
Just like your 12 nephews from yourheroin addicted sister.

>pakis aren't the problem, says paki

Nobody with any semblance of decency or class would say the disgusting things you do. You're a disgrace.

>pakis
>class and decency

Sweden never had colonies of any kind and they are under just as much a constant siege of anti-white propaganda and mass immigration into their country as Britain or France is. Do you have any other mealy-mouthed excuses to present us with to justify the genocide of the English people, you worm?

Great meme. 10/10. Not just attention grabbing faggotry. Get back to me when you have a point other than 'hurrr durrr illiterate Muslim took my job'.
You pussies sure go from genocidal badasses to weeping faggots pretty quickly.
Have you ever been outside of your own country? You're getting meme'd, kiddo. Jump off this train to retardation before you hit 20 or you'll pet these no lives turn you into one of them.

>says the pointless braindead paki who thinks "read a book" is a valid point.

Your false prophet (piss be upon him) was an inbred childfucker

Go back to your own country, gaijin. You're hated more in Japan than you were in your broken home.

> implying that we don't want the left to slowly go insane and escalate the situation purely so that we can start gunning them down in retaliation

Nigga you trippin

We didn't flood Commonwealth countries with white people and threaten the demographic dominance of the largest ethnic group. Do you think reverse colonialism is the answer?

Haha

Are you fucking serious? Look at the empire as a whole...nothing but rapists that left behind trains and a legal system

the absolute state of this user

>childfucker
you know that christians were doing the exact same thing at that time too right. not that that excuses it but dont act like it's peculiar to islam. i mean, look at the catholic church

not even the guy you're replying to but this isn't an argument
>16 posts by this id
>"pointless braindead paki"
>" deranged goat-fucking raghead "
>"dopey unwanted paki child molester"
>" dumb paki creep"
>" smelly paki spacker"
>DEUS VULT flag

>"Give over you fucking hysterical twat"
its pretty clear to everyone who's hysterical here

So your solution to the resolved problem of colonialism is to flood Europe with non-whites, as a form of reverse colonialism? I'm not saying colonising Africa was justified because it wasn't, all I'm saying is that the solution is not to bring them en mass over to Europe.

>these arseblasted leftypol pakis getting BTFO

>Catholic Church
heavily frowned upon
>Islam
Encouraged, their bloody "prophet" was a child fucker. Whereas Jesus was a virgin

They may well have both been doing it, but it is only encouraged in one. Now go back to your made up country paki.

No, I'm saying you reap what you sow. Role Playing super Hitler on the Internet doesn't change things. At all. People are in this situation together. I get blown up the same way you do when some sad Virgin decides to blow people up for his retarded God. But I'm not going to side with the simpleton retards and their moronic rhetoric. These fucks are the saddest examples of discussion re:the topic.
Take your life and live stream it for my entertainment, you simple bottom feeder

You're a paki. You have no place here and your defence of your peoples is pathetic.

Leave now.

Man, this guy is straight up fucking stupid. These are the instigators starting trouble and being way too fucking dumb to engage in discussion. Do as the other post says and jump off the top floor of your burning, council funded, tower.

I agree with you but actually make an argument. You just look like a pleb.

Because he is a pleb. I highlighted it in my first and last post. Always the least capable of discussion making the most inflammatory statements.

Speaking of which, has there come a conclusion on the "terrorist attack" yet?

>engage in discussion
Lol at this paki nappy-ripper.

>Your sister being 's sexually active by the ate of 13 and pregnant by 15 isn't the Pakis fault. Maybe try blaming your child abusing step dad. That's a starting point.
>How does it feel being dumber than a 12 year old Syrian refugee?
>you inbred product of domestic abuse.
>Bottom feeding council trash genocide when?
>You're so blatantly lower class trash blaming the world for your problems, especially the likelihood of your mother's sexual abuse, on brown people. When she was more than likely fiddled by her priest as a kid.
>you're some miserable lower tier trash.
>All of this contrived outrage coming from a kid who watched his mother get molested by jammy Savile for 4 decades.
>Just like your 12 nephews from yourheroin addicted sister.
>you simple bottom feeder

Already did Try reading the fucking thread.

You replied to yourself, you dumb fuck. Jesus Christ. You could argue with a mirror and lose.

>paki sperging out over a quoting mistake thinking it'll detract from his inability to argue a point

HOWLING

>reap what you sow

You sound like a butthurt Islamist. Do we flood Mongolia with millions of Europeans after Genghis Khan's armies slaughtered Eastern Europe? And, when they try and say "Hmm, maybe mass white immigration into our homelands isn't working", you'd say "you reap what you sow"?

>sperging
More memeing instead of making a point. Even a fellow retard called you out on your stupidity which is something that almost never occurs on this board. How dumb do you have to be for that to happen?
But on a more literal note, take that approach to life outside of your bedroom and you'll see where it gets you...Further unemployment, further alienation and further likelihood of bringing forward your inevitable suicide. But, go ahead, call me a paki another 4 times. I'm sure it makes you feel like a strong little boy earning good boy points.

Forever a shitskin, never a human bean.

No, you're definitely sperging out. You attempted to make a point, which I'm sure you thought was very clever in your own head, but simply demonstrated you didn't understand what you were quoting and acted exactly like a typical arrogant paki does when confronted with the fact he is utterly despised and no where near as smart as he thinks.

Everything you've posted ITT reeks of a paki trying to pretend he's not the problem.

>Butthurt islamist
haha Not quite. In fact, historically speaking "my people" have a considerably longer history of curtailing islamic advances than the British..With a considerably higher success rate might i add. Even in England, "my people" have been highlighting the sexual predators in the, predominantly, pakistani community while being branded pakis ourselves. Shit is hilarious. So, again, forgive me for not siding with the moron angry at his own life and his lack of success and takes the easiest course of action. Blaming "pakis". Literal inbred stuck in the 70's as a result of his alcoholic degenerate father.
And yes, you reap what you sow. When you receive the benefits of raping 90% of the world, it's arguable that an assfucking becomes increasingly likely. How about a more genuine approach to the empire...Curtail all unwanted immigration while paying out rightful reparations in the way Germany props up Israel? But nooo, that's the most outrageous suggestion you've ever heard.
>You reap what you sow.

>21 posts
>changed flag 3 times
>sperging

Fuck off nigger faggot. kys

Definitely a butthurt Islamist.

No one wants you people here. You have to live knowing that you will forever be considered unwanted.

>19 posts
>changed his ID 3 times
>sperging

I think immigration should be halted full stop. Why the British people should have to pay reparations for something that was committed by a handful of their ancestors hundreds of years ago is absurd. Also, given that, from the sounds of it, you are an ethnic minority living in Britain, you do realise that any "rightful reparations" doled out by the government to Africa/Asia would be paid for, in part, by your tax money? So you'd be paying for something that your ancestors had nothing to do with.

Also, let's assume that such a scheme was invented, who's not to say that the reparation money would end up merely in the hands of Third World dictators?

United Kaliphate will only be saved via race war

Given there's so few non-whites in the armed forces, the third world shitskins will be driven into the North Sea.

When you're so retarded you have to piggybag pother people's attempts at insults.
Nice meme. Is it OC?
>Immigration should be halted full stop
Come on, don't let me down like this. I figured you were the only non-retarded person here. When you face a (name an occupation) shortage, i.e. nurses post ww2, what the fuck do you do? When a country with designated shitting streets is pushing out brain surgeons at a faster rate than a country that dominated that same country...When the nazis are about to lose the war and you want better tech...You import motherfuckers. It's cheap labour. Paying a poo brain surgeon minimum wage makes sense to the govt. Blame them, not the poo.
>Why the British people should have to pay reparations for something that was committed by a handful of their ancestors
See Israel. You guys have no problem donating your foreskins to Jehovah or whatever the fuck they believe.
>you do realise that any "rightful reparations" doled out by the government to Africa/Asia would be paid for, in part, by your tax money?
Mate, i can cut off my toe and have to wait for 4 hours to be seen by some cunt. My tax money is being used in every possible way other than to help me. With Faux Thatcher, it's only going to get worse.
>who's not to say that the reparation money would end up merely in the hands of Third World dictators?
m8, see pic pls
Simple tard, all rhetoric, all borderline schizo weirdo talk. Good luck with that.

>pother
Dumb fucking inbred uneducated paki

Or just a sign of how little effort im putting into my responses to you. Read the part aimed at the adult, not you, the autist.

No, definitely a sign of a dumb fucking inbred uneducated paki trying to excuse his piece of shit people for the disgraceful state Britain is in by pointing his shitty finger at occurrences centuries ago.

You're not wanted here. Please leave. Go do some good in whatever nasty third world shithole you crawled from.

As an australian whose been living in London for a few months I can tell you that every Sup Forums meme about it is 100% a reality.

Whole neighborhoods are muslim, and its not just a few "no go zones". Almost every neighborhood in the north, east and south and even some in the west are atleast 90% muslim or african.
The government is right out of the 1984 book and the people are rude as fuck, especially the muslims and the blacks. There's a real sense of "im better than you" that i havent seen much of elsewhere.
It makes Australia look like a homogeneous white man's land of freedom and i honestly miss it.

Good weather right now though. Comfy 30 degrees

>call people uneducated
>doesn't understand how commas work

fucking christ you people used to be something

You need to leave, Abdul.

Sadly we're flooded with pakis fucking their cousins and spewing out mongs like this curry cunt

Pathetic enough to just hand it over to us.

And while you are being a grammar nazi, we are taking over your country infidel!

Kikes

>You need to leave, Abdul.
haha Again, Sup Forums's greatest mind on display. Am i invading your safe space? You'd think a person would have sharpened up on their wit after clearly spending so much time here.
more larping. nice one bro. all i know is if three pakis ever jumped out of a van with knives around me, they'd be fucked. We also have a problem, with some of the most rabid pakis in the country living around me, but we've already fought our fight and gained an understanding...If they want to fuck about, they die. It's simple. This was settled in the 90's with two relatively large factions beating the fuck out of each other until, conveniently, it was decided that the pakis would stop fucking about. These one off, van of peace, incidents are almost indefensible because of their unpredictable nature...If pakis became organised under one banner a la isis in England, then there would be mass murder. Pakis lose every time. The Indians in England would kill the pakis before the honkies got anywhere near them. Simple facts, my friend. Now, with the influx of somalis and shit, we're talking about a slightly different situation, but with similar mass extinction of inbred event levels of shit. I don't like (((you))), poser or not, motherfuckers either.

Leave, as in this country, you dumb paki mong fuck

>all i know is if three pakis ever jumped out of a van with knives around me, they'd be fucked.
Pahahahahahahahaha! Paki Rambo here. lmao

>suspicion of stirring up racial hatred

Dafuq wrong with these cunts? No wonder there's so many terrorists walking free when they waste their time on this stupid shit. How long until they open a literal though police division?