Thirty Percent Of Russians Now Identify As Muslims

HAHAHAHA *breathes in* HAHAHA

>muh savior of white race

eurasiareview.com/21062017-thirty-percent-of-russians-now-identify-as-muslims-oped/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027
youtube.com/watch?v=NC5qb1hSi84
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
yandex.ru/maps/org/marketingovoye_agentstvo_zoom_market/1606616820/
sociologos.ru/ispolniteli/Marketingovoe_agentstvo_zoom_market
mazm.ru/article/a-2011.html
mazm.ru/article/a-2013.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j5WRhoXge6A
pewforum.org/2017/05/10/religious-belief-and-national-belonging-in-central-and-eastern-europe/
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ислам_в_России
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White Muslims like Tatar are ok.

Honestly would rather live with them than any religious right wing """based""" shitskins you cucks on Sup Forums seem to worship.

This is why we need atheism

Fucking based Muslims
liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027

youtube.com/watch?v=NC5qb1hSi84

BASED Muslims.

Well shit

fake news, it is more like 7%. also there is a difference between conquering muslim land (like russia did) and letting millions of retards into your country (like western europe did)

You do realize that Muslims ARE immigrating into Russia in massive numbers right?

Oh, no. A soldier gets captured and tortured. We're really living in a sick and twisted time. That sucks.

Oh no, people praying to a god that isn't a dead brown kike. How scary.

>muslims are ok
You're fucked in the head senpai

>ZoomMarket
This shit doesn't even exist, the closest match is the ZoomMarkets FM that do not conduct any surveys in Russia.

>Oh, no. A soldier gets captured and tortured. We're really living in a sick and twisted time. That sucks.
>captured and tortured
Its not what happened you pleb, they are both in Russian army
>Oh no, people praying to a god that isn't a dead brown kike. How scary.
Oh I get it, you are shitskin. Nothing to see here.

yeah, but the muslim immigrants are coming from central asian countries, that were part of russia for centuries. not from arab or african shitholes.

Bullshit. It's more like 10%

Russia doesn't have many arabs or other middle eastern muslims for example. They have Chechens, Tatars and Central Asians etc.

>purposefully taking phrase out of content

I said "white muslims" you inbred paki.

>They're both in the army

Oh no, severe military hazing! Really entering a new territory here.

>Not worshipping a dead brown kike makes you a shitskin

I think I just lost some brain cells reading that stupidity.

Total bullshit.

So what? So we are going to pretend that Muslim immigration from non Arab/nigger shitholes is okay now? What about Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Iran, Turkey then. I guess that is okay too.
Pakistan and India were part of UK too why does that matter.
I really wonder why would anyone would defend Muslim immigration into any European country.
Yea I am not talking to Muslim apologist, you don't fucking belong here, your place is the oven.

Russia is like 80-85% white/European

10% muslims.
2% Asian (mostly native Siberians, who live in cold areas)
2% of people from Caucasus ( Armenians and Georgians)

>tatars
>white

FUCKING BASED MUSLIMS

>I like Christian niggers more than white Muslim because fuck the Muslim ethnicity and religions are a permanent member of ones genotype!

There really is no surprise as to why every Baltic woman here seems to love to slurp up nigger cum.

Enjoy being a shithole.

a fitting article to be posted as a credible reference on namibian rock throwing forum

Obvious bullshit.
Russia have a significant amount of muslims for a european country, but the actual figure is still around 10%.

>according to a new survey by the ZoomMarket marketing agency

Whiter than the "whites" of Western Europe I've seen recently, at least.

Nice projecting there retard, but I am not a dumb race traitor like you.

>supporting white muslims

Unlike you, I support all white people of any beliefs. You are the one under the impression that a shitskin can be better than any white because he worships that dead secure.

Please continue convincing yourself that you're saving the white world from Islam by having a strong preference to the poo colored Christian folks.

They aren't white by the vice of being muslims. Muslims aren't human, let alone white.

That flag really makes my blood boil.

> be white
> convert to islam
> no longer white
You just confirmed race is a social construct

>be white
>convert to islam
>no longer human
It's as simple as that.

Russian user doing the research.

>islam is a race

> human species is a social construct
Dude, stop

Tatars are subhumans and mongolic inbreds with slav and finnish blood.

>based tatars!
jesus christ ivan, your ancestors are weeping

Russia isn't white, Russia is the Bolshevik empire's throne seat.
The Jews killed off all the whites there.

EU is the Fourth Reich you dumb redneck. Hitler himself would agree with many of its policies.

Good

>fake news, it is more like 7%. also there is a difference between conquering muslim land (like russia did) and letting millions of retards into your country (like western europe did)
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4

>muslims
>white
>okay
_donald

>all this projection
top kek
If you are white Muslim you need to convert ASAP or become atheist. If you are White that converted to Islam you need to kill yourself plain and simple.

Kys

Do white muslims have a different quran you fucking mong?
Islam is not a race

Tatars are not white
Neither are Chechens or Dagistanis or Avars

>fuck statistcs and shiet, I'm a brainlet that only accepts anecdotal evidence

Actually if you use the same rhetoric that leftists use for race and gender you can actually make arguments that human species is a social construct. Its a good troll.

yandex.ru/maps/org/marketingovoye_agentstvo_zoom_market/1606616820/
sociologos.ru/ispolniteli/Marketingovoe_agentstvo_zoom_market
mazm.ru/article/a-2011.html

Yes they are

>implying I'd ever visit an interracial cuckolding website

topkek

And if I am atheist and choose to convert to Islam, will you kill your self then? I think it might be beneficial for white society if all race mixers like you suddenly died.

>muslim
>white
>look at my anecdotal evidence
Just stop.

Chechens are the whitest people in the world, r*ssians call them churka because theyre only muslims

t. diaspora shitskin

I hate Muslim

one on the left looks like my high school friend and the other looks like kid I knew that went to uni to do physics

youtube.com/watch?v=j5WRhoXge6A

Russia has one of the largest total immigration in the world you pleb and most of them come from central Asia
Keep projecting you autist

it cant be fucking 30%, last time i checked 12% of russians were muslim

Russian apologists really go extra mile, dont they.

White chechens are like 5-10% of whole kebab population
Mostly they are neanderthal kebabs

Putin is a fucking cuck. This guy gets way too much credit for being anti Muslim.

putin says it's about 15% and most are indigenous people, pew puts it at 10%

pewforum.org/2017/05/10/religious-belief-and-national-belonging-in-central-and-eastern-europe/

your link has a sample size of 8800 people, it's nothing

Even the official Russian data don't say "like 7%", but "about 10%", and it was in 2002, so today the percentage is obviously much higher:
>Toчнaя чиcлeннocть мycyльмaн в Poccии дo cих пop нe выяcнeнa oкoнчaтeльнo и являeтcя пpeдмeтoм диcкyccий. Пo дaнным пepeпиcи нaceлeния 2002 г. чиcлeннocть тpaдициoннo мycyльмaнcких нapoдoв в Poccии cocтaвилo oкoлo 14,5 млн чeл. — oкoлo 10 % нaceлeния cтpaны.
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ислам_в_России

Neanderthals are responsible for a great deal of modern humans' intelligence. It's a compliment to call someone a neanderthal. We've seen what people without neanderthal DNA look like (and how smart they tend to be).

They are still in the 10-15% range, not 1/3 like the meme article states.

>muh central asia
There are 3-4 million of those which is 2% of the population.

>a new survey by the ZoomMarket marketing agency
>eurasianews
Kek. Russia is 6% Muslim at most

Hey nice job spreading fake news.

According to that site krasnodar is 42% Muslim meanwhile in the real krasnodar Krai this is the real religion demographic

Anyone that unironically falls for this bait should kill himself

Oh well if you are just gonna wave your hand at that number then maybe Moscow streets will not look like London...

>They are still in the 10-15% range, not 1/3 like the meme article states.
This article is based on a survey that is accessible here:
>Фeдepaльный coциoлoгичecкий oпpoc, нaпpaвлeнный нa oпpeдeлeниe peлигиoзнoй пpинaдлeжнocти житeлeй Poccии пpoвoдилcя в июнe 2017 гoдa aгeнтcтвoм ZOOM MARKET.
>Пpaвocлaвиe 3696 pecпoндeнтoв (42%)
>Иcлaм 2648 pecпoндeнтoв (30%)

If the survey is based on accuarate methodology, then it's a better source than some census made 15 years ago. At worst it indicates the central tendency of the social change. Still, no source gives less than 10%, so any statement like this one is simply ridiculous. Also - this is more than in any "cucked" Western European country.

>published last month
>10%

>ZOOM MARKET
Just stop

This is why natsoc larpers should be shot

how are they larpers?

>

>Go tik Wiki
>Russia
>Religion
>40-75% Orthodox
>20-35% atheists
>20-25 Agnostic
>7-15% muslim
>2% christian others
>0,7% buddists and 0,25% jews

In other words thirty % is bullshit
>

BASED MUSLIMS

YOU TELL THEM FELLOW PEDE

You really need to up your shilling quality.

It's actually 15% but keep on shit posting.

WTF. I thought it's like 15% max. BUT 30%!!!

JUST

>huur Muslims are fucking BASED as long as they share my skin tone
Just as bad as civic cucks. Both race AND culture are fundamental

yeah but how are they live action role players?

>tatar
>white

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Ivan, how did you let this happen?

it's like the Heart of the Swarm.

Who is their Kerrigan?

Psst, don't ruin OP's effort. It's not his fault that article so conviniently omits the stats of agnostics and atheists, leading his bird brain to the stated conclusion.

>race AND culture

I should totally turn down blond haired blue eyed white people because they're not in "muh culture". I should definitely do what the brits do and import shitloads of lightskinned poojeets because they've been exposed to britcuck culture for hundreds of years.

Kys

Ignore the autism.

How does Russians, White race and Religion correlate in your imaginary world?

Russia is multicultural country with many other nations for 500 years. My town is 50% muslim.

This graph shows the future of the Muslim republics in the south. They will all die eventually while the Russian fertility rate is going up
Name of the town?

You know what to do.

you dont need to worry about turks. we only travel to eastern europe for sex tourism and there are better, cheaper alternatives like ukraine. your whores are overpriced.

And they're not given citizenship. They are treated like migrant workers should actually be treated - second class citizens who can be kicked out when they become inconvenient.

Kekked

Russia has always had a very large Muslim population, and they cause very few issues; Russian Muslims are more respectable than your average liberal christian heretic. Most any religion can be used as a good base for society, muh Islamism is gay and Hitler would agree.

You illiterate Redditor they have native, mostly European muzzie population that's existed for hundreds of years. The immigrants are often coming from previously Russian territory, too.