Woke white woman

I wouldnt call myself a nationalist but I am pretty aware that if we whites want to survive as a people we need to start having lots of white kids, now having said that, would it be fine if I just carry out my fetish that includes Mena men? Obviously no race mixing or procreating with these men, but I am a woman, have needs, very high libido and have fantasies of being somewhat....uummm, lets say "enriched" by muslim savages.

Is this degenerate or is it fine as long as I end up marrying a white man and making white babies?

Stfu attention whore.

You are not, nor ever will be special.

Show me your tits.

u r a cunt

Women should just be gassed after birthing ten childs.

Sex before marriage is in itself degenerate, without even considering any "fetish" You might have.
Your post right here is the whole reason we should never have let you vote.

>expecting to get a white man after fucking muds

Stopped reading after woman, back to the ovens with you

>muh guaranteed replies thread

oh vey
all women have rape fantasies my dear
this is perfectly normal

instead of getting married and having children you should "explore" your sexuality

A "real" man will still love you for who you are, even after tyrone, jamal, paco and mohamed have fucked your ass and cunt into a gaping black hole.

Everybody loves to eat a sandwich that dozens of other men have cummed into.

Stop having sex out outside of marriage and stop masturbating.

>look at me I am a woman
attention whore gtfo
sage

Nothing degenerate about fucking Muslim men

Stfu whore, under your pretty make up and hair is an animal pretending to be an equal to man. As the tides turn, you and your kind will be the ones to suffer the most under male headship. If you're lucky and learn to obey you will get to keep your life.

And no I'm not being ironic. We will make a return to the days where one man had many women and useless whores are done away with. Forget anout your dreams and aspirations as an individual, your status will only be by association of the man you are owned by.

You will go back as you once were and always have been, men's property.

You do to insult White sharia this way !
You are whore!
Remove fascist flag now !!

Wow you guys are ridiculous. So you can have your fun, sleep around with non-white and asian woman yet you expect us white wiman to only sleep with white men? Screw that.

Im still going to make white babies, but my sexual fantasy is just that a fantasy. Im sure a man who actually loved me would understand, since we all have fetishes, woman and men

Sage

tits or gtfo

> larping as a 'woman'
> doesn't even post decent tit pics from some random camwhore

Are you even trying? This bait is so low effort.

Please Sup Forums stop being this fucking gullible and just sage.

Don't you like BBC??

You forget woman are property and only in the recent past have their opinions counted. We see how that has turned out. We will be returning to the proper order of things shortly.

Women are literally less than dogs. I would rather have sex with a nigger than a woman.

I am pretty sure you have a 6-inch clit

Not really into black guys. Middle eastern and Mediterranean men tend to be my fetish.

Post feet.

If you're not a virgin, you're worthless

>faggots not even appreciating my get
fuck you all

Go away with you mgtow nonsense please.

Woman are an essential part of society.

Again, im atleast willing to make white babies down the road, while mgtow morons like yourself will produce nothing for our demographics. Screw you.

What's your fetish??

Why would any self-respecting white man want to make babies with your inferior coalburning genes? Convert to pisslam and move to the middle east, bitch

Tits n' timestamp

correction

we expect you to only sleep with your husband

DNA from sperm you have inside you is forever bonded with your genes and will affect future offspring

Most ruthless redpill

Lol im not mgtow, i have many women around me. They all know my opinion and they are happy and grateful to be with me. They can relax knowing that they are under my headship. They cook, clean, wash my clothes, iron my suits for work.

You'd do well for yourself to prepare for what is coming, because if you don't useless whores are good for nothing. And good for nothing whores are done away with either through exile or as sex slaves.

It revolves around rape and hardcore sex.

>woke
Dropped

>Mena
u fucking disgust me, seriously im about to throw up
u think that white genocide is a fucking game?

its not only a race thing, its emancipation of western women that caused current situation.
be virtuous, self respecting woman and look for stable relationship with european man.
thats the only hope for the west and u will be a lot of happier than u re today fucking shitskins, trust me.

>will make white babby
>wants to fuck shitskins during the time (((your exploring yourself/sexuality)))

Lol ok, lets just hope some rich desperate beta helps you take care Jayden and Abdul jr once Abdul and Jamal take off.

>I would rather have sex with nigger

That is in no way surprising given your flag.

This pic make my dick so hard. Don't you have a pic like this??

The jewest thread of the day. Saged.

Why is there so much "THEY TAKE UR WOMEN!!" propaganda? Why are white people so insecure?

Pretty dreamy ey? Lol

>mfw the only attractive ones are the white looking ones

Okay dude.

Fuck off, roastie.

I wouldnt really consider him to be white, but typically moddle eastern/mediteranian.

Im obviously not attracted to the saudi or Paki looking ones, but more Persian, lebanese, Turkish ones.

Having said that I would never procreate with a man that looks like that as I want my kids to be pure white looking.

>T.celtic and scandanavian origins

Nobody is going to want to have chimera babies infused with refugee nigger DNA from your fat, mudshark ass.

Id rather your so-called white bloodline die out and give way to natural selection than have your mentally ill genetics taint future generations of white offspring.

Kill yourself.

>but more Persian, lebanese, Turkish ones.
So the ones with a European phenotype?

underrated

Microchimerism is a very serious subject.

Dumb bitches who want to have fun will never respond to this lol, it burns them too deeply. Our ancestors knew a lot more than they let on, which is shown in the way they organized their societies. This is obvious bait though, if you are serious you should just marry the mena person anyway, they're sort of an inbred huwhyte anyway. It's kind of gross though, if I a girl I knew had a fetish, or a fetish like this I would be instantly repulsed.

do not show tits
do not post here again
gtfo

This x100

Quads magic

Tits or GTFO

t. mahmoud

This sounds like bullshit.

Plus I wouldnt be doing it raw with them.

Good job user this whore won't respond Bitch look it up

I guess..

>i dont understand how female biology makes me vulnerable to sleeping around
>i dont understand how my value rests on limiting my number of partners because as a girl i only need to say yes in order to get shagged whereas a boy with a high notch count has proven extra value over other guys by getting girls to say yes to him instead of to them
keep ruining your life roastie, you're entertaining

well aimed
but op's just a pimple faced troll

Nope, I dont want to marry them as I find islam to be a repulsing religion and wouldnt want to be involved in a relationship where im basically a slave. Also I want nordic looking kids that look like me, so procreating is out of the question.

Just want to be their slave for an hour at best, lol,

>I would actually tell my future husband all of this

>muh vagina!!
Fuck off lady. Your pussy isn't currency here.

You shouldnt be concerning yourself with your inner fantasies or political discussion

You should be having white children, keeping your home in proper order and pursuing some cultural intrests such as art etc.

Women are the cause of the impending collapse of the west muddling up western politics with your hyperemotionalism

Do you think any decent white man is going to want a wife with these sorts of fantasies? oh right you just wont inform him about that little issue until its too late

Fucking hell some women are retarded

fuck, op sounds genuine now
keep getting sandnigger dick honey
you will find a great value white man to marry you when you're all used up and STD ridden, i'm sure
then you'll have plenty of white babies and your marriage will be awesome because the power and sex dynamic between your cuck and you will be so healthy
and you children will grow to love and cherish you because of that sexual and power dynamic between you and their dad
and in your old age they will totally support you and not hate you
and you will have many children and they will be so strong and healthy growing up on these healthy foundations you're setting up right now
because mommy chose her fetish with brown dick over fulfilling her reproduction imperative in healthy, long term ways
have fun sweetheart
you will totally make it work like all your female predecessors have been making it since the 60s sexually liberated you
you children will love you, i promise

she would rather have sex with a dog than with you

t. triggered
enough with this shit thread
keep hanging yourself op
this is your choice in your life
misery, unfulfillment, anxiety, sickness, loneliness, unbalance etc
keep riding the cock carousel baby
this is mother nature separating the wheat from the chaff

to ensure his everlasting cuck status and mindset
good job roastie

SAGE Antifa shill.

>look everyone I have a vaginas
Tits or gtfo

Disgusting.

Found the Muzzie

Well, a women is not going to get a nordic man like me. Simple as that. You are repulsive and reptilian.

Thoth walks among us

OwO thots BTFO

No no he wouldn't, only fucking race traitor slime fuck chinks.

Again
>I would tell you all this

You should get used to the fact that everyone has fetishes.

The Brits took over the world with a tiny population hundreds of years ago. No we don't need more children. We need less inferiors and parasites.

Tell them to keep their burkas on you inbreeds all look like sloth from the goonies.

Most of us obviously arent nazis nor even white nationalists id say, so your view doesnt represent most of us.

I think we just realize that the survival of our people requires us to have more white kids, it's race realism more than anything.

Also if islam is the only reason you wont marry a nog or a kebab youre missing the entire fucking point.

You only want white children for the looks of the children and not to be looked down upon by family/society for having brown children etc. typical female follower mentality & you treat white genocide like a game

Dont waste a good white mans time on your foul wretchedness, the ((culture)) has completely brainwashed you already, youre lost, marry abdul and dont ever come back

Are you whore?

It's because of shit like this that I decided to go for a non-Swedish woman. We are now expecting kids and it feels great to just by pass all the idiocy and narcissism of Northern European "women" in general.

No longer do I need to even remotely care about this bullshit because white women are no longer a problem of mine. Go ahead and fuck some arabs and niggers, I don't give a shit.

Fuck you Kabob, that guys is a shill and you know it.

Make white babies

Dont assume things about me. I want to preserve my looks and heritage and make sure that whites and specially nords are still here in a a couple of hundred years or so, thats why I want white kids.

If there was no threat of whites going extinct then I would probably marry abdul, yes, provided he left islam for me.

>implying he'll stay your husband

quit that shlomo

In all seriousness though ignore the teenagers. If you want Nordic looking kids I respect that and hope you make as many as you can. Good luck

Normally I can ignore the insults and lurk, but all you misogynists in here are baiting me way too strongly so fuck it.

First, to get us all on the same page suppose there is a man who can lift 200lb and a woman who can lift 100lb. In order to transport 300lb of stuff from A to B, the fair thing to do would be to make the woman carry 100lb and the man carry 200lb. The equal thing would be to make both of them carry 150lb, to the woman's difficulty and the man's relative ease.

When you assholes complain about us sleeping around while you go out every week trying to fuck anything that gives you the time of day in clubs and on tinder, that is neither fair nor equal. You cite things like talking about how we're naturally supposed only be with one partner while it's natural for you guys to fuck multiple partners and that this is the way it's supposed to be, but by definition that makes no fucking sense. It's zero sum, every time a male has sex with a female, a female had sex with a male. And if you think you can be in multiple relationships while we're stuck in only one wondering if any and everything going on in our relationship is okay or acceptable, because we'd have no baseline to compare these things in our relationship to since it'd be our first fucking one, then you're being ridiculous. So you can take your dumb opinions and shove them.

A long time ago, back when our society was way more religious, we'd all have very few (0-3) partners before marriage. That was fair, that was equal. Now everyone's sleeping around, men and women, and that's also fair and equal. You want things to change? Start with yourselves. Stop having casual sex. Until then, don't complain about us grabbing cookies from the cookie jar while you're stuffing your fucking faces.

I absolutely will.

>Le Sup Forums is just satire maymay

Go back to Tumblr and never return.

Yeah uh no maybe that is what you want to believe.

Honestly just kill yourself you are disgusting. Are you so weak willed to not be able to control your urges, and consider fucking an invader?

You don't care about whites at all. Fuck off.

>implying women can't resist fucking the men that hit on them
Do you think the guys going out to get laid are raping these girls? We go out to get laid because we can you dumbarse

You are just projecting a lot of men on pol are not fucking sluts. I have been with my wife since she was 19 13 years and have never once cheated on nor has she cheated on me.

You control sex. Is that "fair" or "equal"?

No. GNON gives no fucks for your fair or equal.

This so much.

How ridiculous is it to expect us to be celibate while you guys just sleep around whenever you can? I see the threads you make here, how you fetishize latina and asian woman, so dont tell me we cant have fun with non-white men as well.

I seriously dont see what the issue is as long as we dont mix with them.

Holy moly, fuck off to shitskinstan. No real traditional European man wants your deranged ahmedloving genes to poullute his offspring. You are a disgrace to every European who ever lived.

>missing my point entirely
Men are having casual sex because they can, women are having casual sex because they can.
If you're fine with that, cool.
If you're not, because you believe that destroys our society and eventually makes everyone miserable or whatever, then both sides need to change, not just women.