36 homes raided in Germany for shitposting

Good thing the Germans got those dangerous criminals.

Damn Germany, you sure love your fascism. In any form, you just spread the cheeks wide open.

the land of the free

Good thing they stopped those shitposters before ahmeds fee-fees get hurt. It would have interfered with his stabbings and nail-bombs.

Moot is saving germans making them reclaim their 3rd Reich one.

Finally Achmed can rape my sister without living in the constant fear of brutal hate speech attacks

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Why did you round up the shitposters instead of the terrorists?

l-lads im scared
this only applies to low IQ normies who post with their kikebook handle r-right?

I L L E G A L O P I N I O N S

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOTS

THE NEW BONGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BONGS MUST BE SO HAPPY GERMANS ARE PICKING UP THE FAGGOT SLACK FOR THEM

Yes. Nothing to fear. Angie baby's got your back.

OHHH!!OOOHHH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The eternal cucked kraut!

GERMANY YES

(((Shimer)))

it's time.....

This. It is like they are purposefully trying to destroy their country and turn it into a muslim nation.

Reported to local authoraties

I wonder if we could get them to raid the Frankfurt CIA niggers that shitpost

>social media
revealing your powerlevel on facebook is probably one of the stupider things you can do

Are mudslimes to blame for this?

MUHAMUD WAS A PEDOPHILE

MUHAMED WAS A MURDERER

MUHHAMMUS IS A FALSE PROPHET

MUDSLIMES MUST REJECT THEIR RELIGION AND TURN TO CHRIST JESUS

no tolerance for the intolerant!

What the fuck? That is legitimate THOUGHT POLICE! Why do the people allow this to happen?

This is a fucking nightmare I swear.

>be german
>post on Sup Forums
>bullied endlessly by other posters
>get arrested

This makes me think if people from Germany or Britain can be investigated based on their posts in here

Better not put those illegal thoughts in writing Klaus. Thank GOD for Mutti Merkel. Based!

I can post the most ville and racist shit using my name and surname on goybook. As long as I do not incite violance (behead gypsies) or threathen the public with terrorism (will blow up the parlament or shitty airport bomb 'prank' call) I literally cannot get in trouble with authorities.

If I had posted that on FB, I wouldn't be surprised if the police actually came aftet me

Is Earl of Grey ok? I hope he wasnt arrested

Were they Nazis inciting violence towards members of the Jewish community?

Look up the Coudenhove-Kallergi plan. It's what the West fought in both World Wars for - the complete Africanisation of the European ethnicities to create a slave caste which the future state of Israel can safely rule with less fear of persecution.

>incitement to racism
not even racism.

meanwhile islamists call for shariah

Woah dude, stop being so islamophobic
Shariah is peace and feminism, as a French, you should know that

Raiding homes for hate speech? Expect the consequences I say.

>36 homes raided in Germany for shitposting
>for shitposting
People keep saying this but it's not like they're just posting bants on Sup Forums or whatever, the majority of those arrested are typical sovereign citizen retards, one of them even shot a cop not too long ago.

>a literal communist defends totalitarian actions by a government restricting freedoms
How unsurprising.

We only need one Hans to do his patriotic duty

The good thing about the constant terrorist attacks in Germany is that it brings out all the Islamophobes on social media, giving the German police something to do.

>future state of Israel can safely rule
Too bad they won't be able to control 1 trillion dindus

Be careful user, I would hate for you to get arrested... Not even trolling, just genuinely concerned for you.

by the balls, you understand, ja

Neger bitte, ich skalpiere einen Juden während ich dies hier schreibe. Unbesiegt!

>Above all, people are disposed to mistake predicting troubles for causing troubles and even for desiring troubles: "If only," they love to think, "if only people wouldn't talk about it, it probably wouldn't happen."
>Perhaps this habit goes back to the primitive belief that the word and the thing, the name and the object, are identical.

t. Enoch Powell

Can someone in Switzerland go, dig his bones out and feed them to the dogs please? If i wasn't poor i'd do it myself

literally hitler

it's like a competition at this point but don't worry we'll probably shut our internet down next

Guess you're right, I really shouldn't make fun of others for getting cucked by their gov
:(

How did bongs get such a based man is beyond me.

This is what I find the funniest. Jews actually think that they'll reign supreme as slave masters among billions of dindus and live to tell the tale. Israel would likely be conquered by Islam and their years of Zionist plotting would be all for nothing

people should larp as angry germans and post through proxies to waste german police time

This. Get proxies and proudly larp as a german and let the faggots waste their time trying to arrest you

>gun shaped poptart.JPG

I just called Sadiq Khan. He said he was gonna review this.

When will the German government figure out that it's all satire?
You pretty much have to take our word for it because the language and memes we use are completely inscrutable to bureaucrats who aren't willing to study for years.
All those poor Germansbros wrongfully raided for satirizing hatespeech.

>Terrorism - the unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

Isn't this terrorism? The 'unlawful' part is pretty redundant since our governments can easily change them with the muh terror laws.

We most crack down on freedom of speech and anything that does not conform to are left wing liberal views.

there is only one view and way to speak in germany and they is leftwing and liberal.

Remnber is perfectly fine to organise left wing death sqauds to round up those who have any sort of central to right wing view.

Soon are amazing left wing govement is thincking helping use all.

They will put yellow stars on anyones house who has done right thincking or posted anything slightly non left wong.

We will also make the right wingers were stars in public to shame them for there views that do not conform to rest of are great left wing empire.

HAil Merkel

Is this the reason we haven't heard anything from GEX lately? Has he been locked up for the past 6 months?

can they do this?
some statements justify a warrant?
that's completely crazy.

>aggressive fighters with suicidal tendencies are legally sanctioned to invade a country with little to no resistance
>native civilians are jailed for their opinions about the situation instead of the refugees doing the criminal activities
>shitposts are more of a threat than closing up borders and proper assimilation of foreigners

Great quote.

You sound like you have a fetish going on there.

Imagine raids in Australia for shitposting.
The police would be on duty 24/7.

Raids in Canada would probably be a breaking into the house, followed by a long ass rape. And these cucks would love it.

Mambo, what you don't understand, because you're uneducated, is the following:

In Germany's Criminal Code (StGB) there is a criminal offence called "Beleidigung", which means "insult" or, more legally speaking, defamation. So, free speech in Germany has its limits - it always had its limits. It's not just now and not just because people insult immigrants. Now, there are also other criminal offences, such as "Volksverhetzung", meaning "instigation of the people", which is actually worse than the simple insult offence. You can actually go to jail for it.
If you are interested, you can look up the words, now you know.

Also, Italiano, not long ago you had a criminal offence in your codice penale called "Ingiuria", which was like the Beleidigung offence.
Read first, talk later.

Easier work.