>polo shirt tucked the fuck in

lol pleb

do they even have clothing in Poland?

Not a reason

>putting the collar up

paying $100 for a polo made in China
>get a load of this cuck

Are there even whites in England?

Oh boy here comes the resident homosexual with his folder of pretend-prep fits.

Popping in the shirt to show off the belt is the most nigger thing one can do. A belt is functionality, you pleb.

Because I'm not trying to impress people.

Because it looks gay.

we're not discussing burkas and other islamic pajamas, stay in your lane Akhmed

KAKKEEERRRRR
POSHBOIIII

No joking here. Yes if you are right wing and look like shit you are a retard. Right wing people recognise inequality so you should look superior.

It also destroys the myth that we are all neckbeards

Homosexuals.

Pic related is how real men dress.

Why do you dress like you're about to put the whole bag of golf clubs up your ass?

/thread

Because I'm a autiste

Real men dress like this

looks like shit

Absolutely this

>what you tjink you look like

>what you really look like

Good shabbos goiym, don't forget to bey the latest eau de toilette from BVCCI to smelll good, just like a real lady should.

Those long sleeves covering up his wrists and palms, exposing only his fingers makes him look like a insecure teenage girl.

Long hair is shit tho
Also leather jacket is retarded

People should just start clothing up decently and stop dressing like shit.

Sex addiction recovery, anxiety issues.

If you think dressing like a white collar banker's son will impress anyone worthwhile, I have some bad news for you.

nothing says st op white genocide more as dressing like a bunch of homosexuals

Both of these faggots are dressed like shit.
And everyone agrees, except Americans, who can't dress themselves properly.

Then don't wear a leather jacket and keep your hair short. The point is that Jeans + black/white T-shirt is the king of male fashion.

>those chicken legs
Both of those shorts are gay as fuck.
And nobody wears cargo shorts or pants except old people or American tourists in Europe.

Lacoste >> polo desu

If you unironically read 'men's magazines" and take fashion and lifestyle tips from them you're either a legit homosexual or a clueless tryhard (everyon can tell).

Neither actually, also you just jelly cuz hawk

This is how you dress in summer

>Neither actually

Most likely both.

>no socks

Are you albanian or something? Jesus Christ this makes me wanna puke

>american high school
>whitey wonders why girls go for the BBC

Is that moot

o shit rekt

fucking hate people with no personality. all those drones.

The funniest part is that they think they look good.
Guarantee every single one is a virgin.

>Cropped pants and sockless loafers

Cool 2014 fashions there matey

I've noticed nobody one-straps their backpacks anymore. In the 90s, everybody single-strapped.

These folks nailed it desu

Sounds like someone could only afford Wal-Mart

Cropped pants is the gayest looking thing ever.
My wife would laugh at me and ask me if I'm coming out as a gay man if I ever wore them.

Dat popped collar shitposting.

Saged. They look like idiots.

t. guys in OP's pic who are dressed like shit

A mate of mine did one of those student exchange programs. Literally all of them dress like this.

Every.Singe.Day.

No wonder American girls who travel Europe are amazed by how much better we dress. Bunch of faggots if you ask me.

i can not get my brain around cargo shorts

kek

Why does pol hate dressing up properly? You faggots probably dress like the liberal teenagers. Always wearing hoodies and skateboard shoes with jeans.

Are you by any chance implying there aren't jeans an T's combo that can run up higher than the entire wardrobe of cringy, faux-prep shit homosexuals like you post here.

>asking the conspiracy jew for fashion advice

Yes, but...

You don't need to dress like a faggot yuppie cloned sheep. Try a more edgy color palette. Dress like a night club manager or a guy whole comes to collect overdue debts. And for the love of god, stop buying off the rack at nordstrom. Pleb tier me-tooism. Get your fucking shirts made buy a tailor, even if it's one of those shirts by mail outfits.

black t shirt jeans work boots.

i'm currently wearing shorts that don't cover the knee and some tatty nikes
[spoiler]and nothing else[/spoilter]

>dressing up properly = cringy, mall tier faux-prep

I tip my fedora to you, my fellow r/malefashion gentlesir. SHADILAY and PRAISE KEK xD

i think if you're right wing just wear chinos, decent shoes, a belt and a decently fitting shirt. no-one can turn their nose up at that

Because I work a man's job and wear men's clothing, not fag boy clothes

me
>jean shorts
>tshirt
>sunglasses

>dressing like you're a member of The National
go away

What's wrong with wearing a polo and some khakis with some boat shoes? I rather have a friend that dresses like a prep than someone who dresses like some skateboard faggot because I at least know the prep isn't going to ask for fucking cash.

what job is that

I don't dress like that nor do I know anyone who does. But yeah lets wear only black and white T's and jeans and you can even get a nasty hoodie or trench to go with it.

>What's wrong with wearing a polo and some khakis with some boat shoes?

Because its fucking gay you tranny