AUSPOL kangaroo edition pt. 3

>The NBN struggles to pass its first test in regional Australia
archive.is/gGGeY#selection-798.0-798.1

>Robo-debt And Denial: The Protocols Of Centrelink
archive.is/hJlfF#selection-399.1-382.9

>Pauline Hanson says autistic kids should be removed from mainstream classes
archive.is/JrZGp#selection-1992.0-1992.3

>Could the world’s new superpower be on the verge of collapse?
archive.is/yIEu7#selection-474.0-474.1

>A decade on from the NT intervention, the 'torment of powerlessness' lives on
archive.is/ZoDVa#selection-338.0-338.1

>'One of the most disturbing coffee breaks of my life': Halting 'child rape' holidays in Asia
archive.is/0riVR#selection-750.0-750.1

>Is Australia Day about to change? Councils across the country vote to MOVE national day from January 26 - because it's 'RACIST'
archive.is/dfX8x#selection-824.0-824.1

>Politics live: Government strikes Gonski 2.0 deal to unlock billions for Australian schools
archive.is/CTixT#selection-338.0-338.1

>Coalition says it will make migrants wait up to 15 years for pension
archive.is/QKCLg#selection-1938.0-1938.1

>ALP staffer linked to Simon Zhou used shell company to donate $45,000 to Labor
archive.is/G3WAF#selection-1938.0-1938.1

>Penalty rate cut: How much have you just lost?
archive.is/6HgZ1#selection-344.0-344.1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V965KIADHec
gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

First for OP is a gook

youtube.com/watch?v=V965KIADHec

Blast from the past

the last 10mins was fucking awesome
maroons!!!!!!

fuck those chinks.

GAS THE GOOKS

GOOK

RICE WAR NOW!

QUEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNSLANERRRRRRRRRRRR

Game felt rigged as shit
And I'm a maroons supporter

>-t bill shorten sausage

3rd game tickets and thurstons needs a good send off

ref fucking rigged it

I agree and your digits do too

btw labor got raped in teh senate question time today

that turd aka cfmeu really took the shine of their faces

gawd I hope theres no lefty dum cunts itt

Diversity is our strength

Without capitalism, the people would be free to organise themselves!

yeah muslims din du nuffin

genital mutilation and wearing dressess is perfectly normal lel

your just mad your gf doesn't have a feminine penis for you to suck on

auspol is a sodomite free zone, please leave.

anyone else got fucking indian cunts calling their mobile leaving retarded messages "hello hello mr? are you there?". i dont give my number out to businesses. i dont put my number on forms if i can avoid it. how the fuck does pajeet get my number? i want indian scam callers to all die.

ouchh that really hurt me on so many levels

is this what it feels like to be fucked in the ass?

HOLY FUCK YES
The fucking cunts keep calling even after they're blocked
What the fuck can we do about the Panjeet menace?

J U S T

Make me

wew, SAD!

This team isn't diverse enough.

Reported for sodomy

Yeah I get these cunts calling me everyday. I had bad credit and it ended in feb. Got a credit card and then a month later a letter from some debt collection people. They can't do shit to me why would I give them money

>fibre to the node is underperforming
who could have possibly forseen this
what a complete fucking shock

>tfw to smart too win

The entire NBN has been an enormous shitshow, even before it was raped and turned into FFTN. It's a fucking embarrassment, our government aren't even competent enough to try and hide how incompetent they are.

if only we had nukes.

oh shit, reinforcements from reddit have arrived

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 10 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history, a project that has now blown out to more than 35 billion U.S. dollars while still unfinished...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because the technology that NBN Co. is utilizing for rural residents is a SATELLITE)?

gizmodo.com.au/2017/01/a-quarter-of-the-world-has-faster-internet-than-australia/

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Fuck the Labor party forever for shafting Rudd

>a 0.6 second lag when i visit chubbycucks.com is unacceptable
>so we should change the government

our politicians are all cunts for the most part, they stabbed abbot in the back too

>less latency to talk to northcanada than to our outback brothers
rip

>the real issues faced by everyday aussies
>muh skype ping

>I only check my emails and shitpost on Sup Forums, a site designed for speeds not much faster than dialup. what's with these fucking millennials and wanting fast internet? fucking daft cunts

>full

I bet millenials would be more interested in hearing about how the cfmeu is threatening peoples families and children, with ALP blessings

>Go home and find my letterbox broken into
>Fuck.jpg
>Look up letter theft on internet.
>Find out that most of it is committed by former boomer bankers desperate for more crack money.

Day of the rope when?

>the real issues faced by everyday aussies
>muh skype ping

>Be me.
>Need working internet as a requirement for work.
>Also run side 3dcg business on net.
>Get told by boomers that they want to flush 100 -billion- dollars down the drain because they don't want the kids to have anything nice.

But hey as long as your getting your state pension...... right?

That's what you get for not watching union

or what about how the green party was founded by someone who advocates sex with animals? that's a real doozy lel

whatever nigger

Of course they would rig it, they make more money from 3 games instead of 2
Clearly makes sense.

People who are smart would have voted on QLD tonight for this exact reason. 2nd game is where the money is at for us experienced gamblers

Remember this for next year.

Lag is more australian than unastralian at this point

Should you guys sleep already?

>Should you guys sleep already?

We never sleep.........

What's everyone drinking? Oettinger Pils here, 500ml cans.
pros:
>brewed in germany according to strict purity laws
>big hefty cans that last a while
>4.7%, gets you buzzed quicker
>doesnt taste too bad
>last but not least, easy on the hip pocket

cons:
>not made in Australia

hahaha the thought of fucking fat boomer suits going around in letter boxes with burglar masks on nearly made me spew my brew. Cheers cunt!

Fuck league and fuck drumpf

It's a school night cunt alcohol is reserved for the weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=JDLAUmqp8f4
>You will never be this red pilled

Was drinking some VB but am drinking Whiskey and Dry now since I got to work tomorrow and beer makes me fart heaps

Sorry mate, we built our own wall well before Trump built his.

>It's a school night
UNDERAGE GOOK GET OUT

your a weak cunt if you can't down half a case and then turn up for school or work the next day

absolute fucken legend I have watched that so many times!

what a legend

7 dollar bottle of kiwi wine you uncultured fuck

The hero this country deserves AND needs, right now.

that chimp lady joan goodall the other day on qanda has a parody ep on the simpsons, pic related and theres also a reference to her on the 2nd episode of the first season
>I'm watching that at the moment

what a mad cunt

Put him in govt let every plan he had crash and burn, within a year he would be replaced and some dickhead with a phone can follow him down the road talking smack

nah he is just a mad cunt for harassing politicians

Got some shite on the tv for background noise, it's some Aussie airport secuirty show.

So many chinks coming into the country with fucking raw chicken and food in their luggage, lazily wrapped in a carrier bag and leaking everywhere.

Why are they such dirty bastards? They need sorting out.

Border Security is a laugh sometimes. I remember one clip where a fucking Orthodox Jew got pulled up trying to sneak a bunch of jew buscuits into the country from Israel, then when he was told he had to dispose of them he started ranting about how he was being oppressed because of his Aboriginal heritage, the white man stole his ancestral land, and threatening to sue the airline.

Unfortunately the clip keeps getting scrubbed from youtube.

Job market is fucked
Housing market is fucked
Dating (Women) market is fucked

Give me one fucking good reason why you haven't killed yourself yet

>Unfortunately the clip keeps getting scrubbed from youtube

I need to stay alive so I can laugh at the cuckolds that defend FTTN in 10 years

booze it makes me feel all warm inside

The thought that some day I'm going to be able to watch people string up every rotten snake of a politician in this country is more than enough to keep me ticking. I can't wait to see the entire political establishment dangling in the wind.

If you have it can you upload it to liveleak or some video sharing site?
Or Upload it to youtube then hooktube it to archive the video.

Nah I haven't got it.

Gonski 2.0 will go through despite the best efforts of Labor and the (((AEU))).

Really ticked me off to see the Greens, Labor and the AEU fighting so hard against public education.

I still don't fucking know what Gonski is, I thought labor came up with it to begin with?

Just so my future self can have a good laugh at wht a dumbcunt my current self was. Who I was really cracks me up sometimes.

Gonski is a Jewish South African businessman who was commissioned by the Gillard govenrment to cmoe up with a school funding plan. He seems to be one of the rare good Jews though and so came up with a good plan. His idea was that schools funding should be needs based. A small rural public school in a poor area will have higher funding needs per student than a rich Catholic school in innercity Melbourne.

Labor failed to implement his plan though, instead crafting dodgy deals to massively increase private school funding because they were afraid of a backlash. The Liberals have actually gone back to the original funding formula which will see more money going to disadvantaged schools and hopefully start reducing some of the massive stratification of our society.

sounds good, I went to school in rural NSW and we all got 5 points added to our Uni enter score because of it. Still no one ever told me to go get a trade because I suck at exams and book learning. Always learnt stuff hands on so I ended up dropping out and working for woolies.

Interesting. How old are you now? Never too late to retrain including doing a trade.

33, I ended up talking my dad into letting my younger brother go be a mechanic at 17. My mum got pissed about it. He is doing good except he still live in the town we grew up in and my older brother gets him to buy weed all the time

33 is not too old to retrain mate, not by a long shot. I have know 40 year olds who have got out of office jobs, done apprenticeships and got trades.

What are you doing atm for a career?

There is definitely an unhealthy stigma surrounding trade jobs in Aus which shouldn't exist at all. (((They))) want us to all be sissy office faggots.

I don't think I could afford it on an apprentice wage. I currently work for woolies as nightfill. I might think about it since I know a few other stores got fucked over and forced to work afternoons some people loosing $300 a week.

Mature aged apprentice wages aren't that bad especially after the first year I think. I would look into it man you don't want to be working at Woolies forever.

Unfortunately the government's plan (either party) is to absolutely crush the working class in this nation by a combination of emboldening large corporations, importing third world labourers and distracting people with consumerism. Best you can do for yourself is get a career that can't as easily be taken away by these third world parasites they are bringing in.

I just wish I didn't listen to the bullshit I got told in school. I wanted to be a carpenter, made some cool shit in wood shop class. No one ever suggested I follow that.

That's really fucked up mate, sucks you were so misled in school. Carpentry is a really solid trade and I agree it can be really rewarding building and putting together shit and seeing the end product emerge. I have helped some relatives build their homes doing generic carpentry work and it is very enjoyable and satisfying, if bloody hard work.

Still mate, that option is still absolutely open to you. Maybe post a thread in the Education forum on Whirlpool for some suggestions on how to make it happen.

yeah like I said I have to look into if It's financially viable

TAFE should be free and the government should subsidise apprenticeships wages. It used to be like this believe it or not but (((John Howard))) fucked it all up.

I wish Australia's egalitarian spirit could re-awake. This was supposed to be a workers' paradise.