These are the new Ken dolls

These are the new Ken dolls.

These are the types of men, young girls will now look up to and crave.

This kills the white man.

>white girls playing with dolls

they're too busy slutting

Whites neither want nor buy black dolls. These will be selling for $1 in the clearance aisle at Wal-Mart. I'll be sure to pick up a few for target practice.

And so what?
We live in a capitalistic society. Of course the toy industry is going to adapt it's product to it's biggest consumer - NON WHITE children which are already an majority in YUH ESS AYY.

Pretty much this. Even minorities will buy white kens, and this will be just another waste of capital.

Reminder that whites come from albinism a disease. And they no longer have any power after the advent of the internet.

Have you ever seen an albino nigger? Puts a pretty quick end to the "race is skin deep" shilling.

>buying propaganda dolls for your daughter
Don't blame the girls for been brainwashed when the parents did nothing to avoid it.

Have you ever seen an albino brown person? You are ashamed of coming from this weak recessive mutant brother. Know your place leper creature.

>no sign of BBC
Fuck white people

Seriously are they gay now?

ORANGE
MOCHA
FRAPPUCHINOS,

Should be this

They all look like Sweedes.

>These are the types of men, young girls will now look up to and crave.

As they should.

Youre gonna llove these guys.

>black dolls

Why does the one on the left have a huge head?

OP... you left out Hitler Jurgen, Califagia and Programmer Pete...

White "man" be alive n well..

They don't look like normal white people though

honestly, albino Indians look so similar to whites because of the migration of the light skinned ayrians into India in ancient times. This is why northern Indians don't look too pooish.

Meh... I actually like em. They are less degenerate than the ultra slutty early 2000s ones.

>And they no longer have any power after the advent of the internet.

tell that to the Guelph

This is why the old testament prohibits graven images (which include any kind of dolls according to some stern rabbis)

Why did christians decide to ignore the OT again? I mean sacrifices are no longer needed after Christ's death and ressurection, and stoning people to death is also no longer applicable since the "ye who are without sin, cast the first stone" teaching. But many OT laws exist to prevent degeneracy.

A lot of Indians came from the Caucus mountains, meaning they're, for all intents and purposes, Caucasian, with brown skin.

Is that Milo Yiannopoulos?

>no asian "males"

Does that nigga have timbs?

>They all look like Sweedes.
They all look like rednecks.

6-8 might as well be named Beau, Eustace, and Derrick respectively.

They look like the new Magapedes

They'll be craving for programmer Pete in no time

>bodylet of left

They made you nazi wannabe larpers. And you hate it.

Fuckin' man bun is so done.

not when you have actual long hair

The illegal migrant range.

Lol get a haircut fucking larping hippie

not a single person in this picture has actual albinism.

Previously when you posted this I was forgiving, because clearly you're ignorant, I posted a link which explains what albinism is, obviously, instead of reading it & educating yourself, you chose instead to wallow in your own stupidity, like a filthy pig wallowing in shit, you disgusting retard.

He also made an absurd statement that evolution means the predecessor must die

I have an young niece, when she come over to visit she loves to play with my old GIJOES

>young girls
WHY ARE YOU ASSUMING DOLLS ARE FOR GILRS YOU SEXIST SHITLORD YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BIOLOGY

never thought i see the day were girls would prefer action man for the preferred male antagonist over Barbie's ken

also to counter this culture hijack promote action man for girls after all 'girls can like guys stuff too' remember ;)

>black guy has the biggest arms out of the group

Needs moar desu.

My parents always told me to keep my toys because my children would probably love them.

What did they know?

/toy/ crossboarder here. This degeneracy needs to be stopped, no matter the cost.
>['THE TOUCH' INTENSIFIES]

>haha it's funny because it's a toy and sex lol

always knew Ken was a FAGGOT

You just dont know what albinism really is. You believe ((theirs)) and yours straight faced lies.

Youre just a weak yellow bellied coward.

If anyone is triggered by dolls kys

>growing your hair out so you can put it in a faggy little bun
keep growing it until you can tie a noose with it and neck yourself

lol they're doing this because white people don't buy dolls anymore since it's perceived as low class

Why do all the male dolls look like such fruit bowls that take it in the pooper.

See previous comment

Ken and Barbie dolls began being perceived as low-class and redneck so the company is pursuing a dual strategy

1. get more poor darkies to buy the dolls
2. try to make them hip and cool among rich white people again by making the men look like hipster faggots

unfortunately one strategy is probably going to contradict the other

>These are the types of men, young girls will now look up to and crave.

No they wont because attraction is based on biology and not dolls

IT TIME TO BUY BUY BUY

>No they wont because attraction is based on biology and not dolls
hug pillow sales would disagree

>Reminder that whites come from albinism a disease
Considering how inferior niggers are, its looks like a blessing to me

>Hitler Jurgen

Its not as people havent seen this story elsewhere and spotted this shining example of Ayran manhood

OP practice your fake news skills on the normies you silly cunt

I don't think little girls play with Barbie's anymore. My niece owns a couple she got as gifts, but never plays with them. This generation is so video screen addicted that they hardly ever play with old imagination based toys, there imagination capability is extremely atrophied.

If little girls are going to be brainwashed it won't be by Barbie, but by the black on white propoganda on tv.