What did she mean by this?

archive.is/JE6xr

What will it take to convince liberals that they're wrong?

>What will it take to convince liberals that they're wrong?

Why should we?

Just let them keep losing.

>abandon the white middle class
>a coalition of minorities is the way to win seats!
>trust me

Fuck them people.

They need to be open to facts that go against their narrative first, and that's extremely rare. They'd rather sit in denial and virtue signal than be actually helpful or correct, and they're going to destroy every western country as a result.

It's really unfortunate that I can't tell if these people are being sarcastic anymore.

Hateful whites voted for a woman over a a white man backed by big money.

>really maes you think

i agree with her, fuck white people especially white men we don't want them in OUR party

>alienate the biggest voter block by pandering to minorities too excessively
>solution to that isn't to tune down your anti-white rhetoric but to double down

Fine with me. Jut means they'll keep doing worse and worse.

Daily reminder that more white women voted for Trump than for Hillary

But they are minorities, in both a demographic sense and an election sense. Even combined they don't have enough people to make a difference.

>They need to be open to facts that go against their narrative first, and that's extremely rare.

The ones that have been vocal about it in public also kinda can't. They've been way too aggressive in this discussion to ever back down on their points. Once you labeled your opponent as literally Hitler, you cannot make peace with them anymore.
The left would basically need to replace their whole tainted leadership, which is never going to happen because they are all tied to their seats and positions.

So just keep doing what you're doing then.

>because they are all tied to their seats and positions.
Meant to say "glued". I should proofread my posts before submitting more often.

You can't convince the Democrats at this point to placate or work with white people. They are the de facto minority and Marx's party. They have committed to much to their plan of bringing in the office and promising entitlements. Republicans are the defect away party now. Don't believe me? Look at The voting breakouts of the 2016 election

>i'm sure if we get the minorities to vote for us we can beat the majority no problem

Doing what this dumb bitch suggests is literally why Hillary lost and the Dems have lost over 1000 state seats in the past 6 years.

Pretty much this. They don't realize they need whites because they don't have the numbers otherwise. Let them fuck themselves over for a generation.

That coalition of minorities will soon have over 50% of America's population. Of course, it's not that simple. Plenty of whites vote democrat, plenty of minorities vote republican.

D O U B L E
O
W
N

Fuck white people and fuck Drumpf

I hope they keep saying "fuck white people."

I know one leftie who does this and he works in parliament. Most refuse outright to even read anything that is an opposing viewpoint. They prefer to be spoonfed by trash like Independent, Guardian, Konbini, AJ+ etc while being told they are smart and forward thinking

I blame the Marxist cunts more than the average simpleton, but both are at fault

Their problem is also that it's way harder to pander to a coalition of various minorities with different interests compared to a more or less homogeneous voting block (i.e. legal citizens that contribute to society).

They should have learned from what happened to Occupy Wallstreet. The more diverse your movement, the less it will get done.

>Said the white person.

Its also a rather important detail that, by raw numbers, whites are and will continue to be the largest voting block. Getting 80% of the black vote doesnt really mean much when white voters outnumber them 4-1

I know most of them are lost.

>What did she mean by this?
We need moar mass immigration

Please let them continue their anti-White tactics. We need to win more seats in 2018

It seems to be the mantra on the left these days. Abuse you, then ask for something from you.

1. Criticize the US and denigrate its citizens
2. Ask for free handouts from the US and ask its citizens to vote in your interest.

>let's ignore the largest voting bloc for 15 percent of the population

women are not white people, that you can see from her post that white people and women are different categories.

(((white man)))

Why? Looks like they're getting the race war started.

Diversity kills.

>Out voters are women and niggers
Hillary already lost with this strategy. Doubling down on it will get no where. Republicans won't ever lose by being centrist/white as long as there is an anti white opponent.

>What will it take to convince liberals that they're wrong?

Just imagine that politics are a religion and let those fanatics martyr themselves

>appealing to the clear interests of the largest demographic is wrong
>better to attempt to please lots of small groups with often conflicting interests

The nuclear annihilation of Europe.

Wasnt fuck whitey go block the interstate the platform in 2016?

It means she wants to lose more.

More lost elections after disenfranchising the majority.

She's right. American politics should split along the lines of the white party (GOP) and the Party of the Great Coalition of pocs, single moms, cat ladies and bumdrillers

0 - 4

TOTAL DISARRAY

They should already be backing away from their fringe elements like your pic related.

When they want to win they will drop support for "gun control", immigration, and legalized anti-white racist policies like affirmative action and "diversity quotas".

>this wasn't already the plan
What if we just triple down on a losing strategy?

The actual issue isn't pure demographics, but a complete lack of understanding of the electoral college. I don't give a shit if you pander to every Mexican in Cali, if you lose the 49 other states you lose.

>cater to them

Dems have been handing out gibmedats for years now.

>Just imagine that politics are a religion and let those fanatics martyr themselves

Everyone thinks they're fighting for their interests, fuck off.

Caribbean user here. We aren't a monolith. It's bound to fail.

>women
They only add this because they know women are more likely to support their cause, women are weak minded and easily tricked into shit.
Knew a girl who blew off an 8 year relationship because some guy threatened to kill himself if she didn't have sex with him.... oh the joys of living in the current timeline...

I'm glad to see this level of division amongst democrats, 2018 will be the real test as to whether or not the party goes into death spiral
>mfw

lmao did she not see the DNC thing during the election? it was nothing but pandering to minorities and women for 2 hours straight.

To this day I don't get how niggers don't see the irony of supporting the party that founded the KKK and had KKK members in Congress

>keep losing
Until whites are 49%.

Even the most pandering will never be enough for leftists
>threatened to kill hinself if she didn't have sex with him
Wtf? I mean, I understand the girls position, but at the least you should get that guy help

The silver lining is that non whites have absolutely shit tier voter turn out

The mental disconnect. Blacks are taught all white people enslaved them but not that white people freed them. They are taught whites didn't respect black civil rights when it was whites who got blacks their civil rights. Blacks are taught whites are trying to keep them down when in fact whites are removing standards and expectations to make blacks succeed. Blacks think they are in a race war and that anything a white man does, a black man should do the opposite.

>those hateful white people!

>the one country with free speech
>leftists are btfo politically
That gets the noggin joggin'

Nothing. They will face the execution squads fully assured that their beliefs are the correct ones.

Don't let it trouble you.

But if they win, whites are really fucked. Have fun paying reperations in 50 years.

You don't, you don't tell your ennemies when they're doing a mistake

Thanks for reminding me.

Only way to save us as a people is civil war and Balkanization

Is this a satire account?

taknig a look at how your teens vote looks really bad, but thats not better here either.
Maby give california back to mexico, and make it a spic homeland.

Why is she hanging out with hateful people here????

>I understand the girls position
I don't.
For all I know she wanted to have sex with him and just lied to everyone about how he used emotional guilt on her.
Her boyfriend didn't even know for like 2 weeks after it happened.

No, these """""""""people""""""""" actually think and speak this way

>(((Filipovic)))(?)
Either way, delusional leftie thinks it could be won by not courting whites. And was proven wrong. Time (Trump presidency) and time (Georgia Republican win) again.

>Maby give california back to mexico, and make it a spic homeland.
I'd actually be ok with that, it's roughly 50% spic that's around 15 million spics, so it would take 5% of spics out of our population

Oh well if there's more to it like that, then it's a different story

She's acting like she's just did something brave, insightful and unprecedented by calling conservatives bigots. Like she's unaware that's her party's entire platform. Mental illness.

>she wanted to have sex with him and just lied to everyone about how he used emotional guilt on her
this is exactly what happened 100%

She means "Democrats are going to lose every election forever because I hate white people and that's okay."

>going all in on black

No because they will turn it to shit then move for more land. Spics never cared about the land we won from them until we developed it. They think that they will get the land and all its benefits if they kick us off.

Shes serbian bosnian or croatian, so either orthodox muslim catholic

NOT TIRED OF WINNING SO KEEP IT UP LIBTARDS. MY CUP RUNNETH OVER.

>She's acting like she's just did something brave, insightful and unprecedented by calling conservatives bigots
It's called virtue signaling, these people get off on putting themselves on a pedestal, standing on their moral highground, and scolding others who don't conform.
Gerry does it a lot

Also, "people of color" and women aren't the Democratic base you fucking moron. Races, genders and other such bullshit demographics aren't anyone's base. Bases are ideas and groups like "Catholics" and "Working class people" or "retirees". Notice how those groups involve more than sex and race.

This is why Dems are eventually going to lose women and niggers and spics. They just assume they will always vote for them "because".

That's because people don't vote based on their race, they vote based on who they are and what they think.

>white people are hateful
>I should know because I'm white and hateful
>colored people need to know that we don't just support them in our hatred against white people, we also support them in voting for democrats.
Liberals honestly think they've been too nice to white people and haven't been supportive enough of colored people.

This means they will keep losing.

>they vote on who they are and what they think
And you don't think Race has anything to do with that?

Problem with this strategy is dem's are losing minority voters to GOP every election, and the self-righteous and self-loathing whites aren't having kids. They're strategy will fail. Eventually the parties even out, and if another repeat of the Trump election you realize how fucked they are. Minorities sided GOP more than they ever have in recent history.

Fucks WHITES!
Com'ere you little niggers!

>Subtlety telling white people to pimp other races.

Do you tards not understand subtext?

ayyy

Always makes me wonder if all of them are social retards. For some reason they do not seem to understand that if you want people to support your suggestion, you have to make them feel good about it.
Rather than telling your population that they're fucking racists and have to accept more diversity or else you could easily go for stuff like
>only a nation as strong as ours is possibly strong enough to shoulder this burden yadda yadda we do not have to worry because our strength means we can easily weather this and come out on top yadda yadda
and so on. Not like that would make people enthusiastic about this specific topic, but it would make them much less averse.

When I want the secretary to do something I also tell her that I "need her help with a problem I'm having" because that makes her feel valued and important. If I just told her "get [shit] done by 12" she'd do a way worse job.

Yea apparently the reason was she was afraid to tell him, lol.
Not that I give a shit anyway, their relationship was a red pill in itself

Jill Filipovic is a New York white woman who writes for CNN and moved to Africa btw

I would agree, except for one thing. If this election cycle showed something, it is that it's pointless to cater to black demographic. I'd say that Trump was the most pro-black republican in ages, yet it had zero effect.

>And you don't think Race has anything to do with that?
not as much as religion, career, and community. This is why they keep losing.

Just because you have darker skin than white people or a vagina isn't a good reason to vote for anyone. Notice how that isn't a fucking political platform?
>"Candidate X, what do you believe?"
>"I believe that woman and people of color will always vote for me!!!"
huur.

She will surely win the election after a display like that, black people, check, gays, check.

The country is still 60% white close to 75% if you include white hispanics.
Like it or not but white people make up the majority of democrats, so that's your base, and attacking them is why Trump won white majority democrat states.

>lumping all the minorities in one group as if every single non-white person has the same culture

Why do they do this?

Last time I checked, Mexicans really hate blacks and vice versa.

I'm saying race plays a large role in the formation of a community, culture, and nation.
The more and more ""diverse"" a country becomes, the more and more useful race/indentity politics become

It for though. He got a small percentage of them to vote for him which in some small way helped him win.

>'d say that Trump was the most pro-black republican in ages, yet it had zero effect.
oh no it didn't. Less blacks voted for Hillary than for Obama and more blacks voted for Trump than Romney.
Hillary had nothing to say to the black community except "You are superpredators" and then she ignored them

>threaten to kill yourself if girl doesn't sleep with you
That works? Seriously?

I'm not having any luck saying "please!"