Watch american combat videos

>watch american combat videos
>no enemy visible, theyre just shooting into trees and shit while being overly excited
>watch isis videos
>enemy visible, hits visible, overall great quality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QRdtGRZoFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G0TyV-GwILk
youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mgzt83lclE
youtube.com/watch?v=CygZyqk1cOk
youtube.com/watch?v=_R7TYV5YxzU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watch Russian combat training video
>drops guns after COD style shooting
>begins doing first level kata for Shotokan

dropped

>amerilard videos.
>shooting at sand niggers down the street or in the hills and waiting for air support to show up every time someone takes a pot shot at them.
>ISIS videos.
>driveby shootings and tnb.

>watch turkey combat videos
>they're stripped and spanked with belts

Roach
O
A
C
H

Couple of things there:
1. You normally don't see the enemy very clearly, because the enemy is smart enough to attack you from distance and from cover. At best you know where the gunfire is coming from because of sound, muzzle-flashes, and movement. Once you know where they are you suppress them so they can't move, and then you call in artillery or an airstrike to actually kill them. Works really well actually when you check the kill ratios.

2. For every close-up video you see from Syria/Iraq, there are others you don't see where the retard with the go-pro gets waxed without accomplishing anything. Being in close-quarters combat is INSANELY risky, and any advantage you have in equipment, training, and support assets is completely eliminated when you're that close. Think about the casualties in the Syrian theater. They're stupid high. Personally I'd rather sit back and take advantage of precise artillery and airpower and live to go home.

3. Our best combat footage is from airborne guncams, which the durka durks don't really have that much of.

Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=0QRdtGRZoFQ

The Syrians would've either completely failed to take that position, or would've stormed it and taken some retarded number of casualties. Maybe that's OK for them because there's an endless stream of goatfucking retards to refill their ranks, but it doesn't work for western militaries.

Based Juba. Post some more dead Amerifats Turkbro.

>he thinks conventional combat is like COD 4

You fucking idiot. These engagements take place at ~400 (if the enemy is close) up to 800 meters. At times, they're even kilometers out. This is why we have air combat elements, infantry fighting vehicles, armoured personnel carriers, main battle tanks and RANGED OPTICS on weapons. The reason ISIS videos are up close and personal is because they creep up on people or fight like fucking morons since they are poor and cannot field any of the items listed above. Would you want to be up close and personal with a M240B while it's spewing 900 7.62x51mm rounds per minute like these ISIS fellows or in solid cover at 800 meters where you can see the whites of the enemy's eyes through your beautiful $1200 x6 Trijicon optic that was paid for by your government?

Also, I didn't even mention indirect batteries or TOW missiles. The list can really go on for a while since combat has evolved past the point of getting on a line in front of one another and shooting till the last man is alive.

Are 5.56 bullets of any use at such long ranges?

>The reason ISIS videos are up close and personal is because they creep up on people or fight like fucking morons

Yeah another thing that really needs to be mentioned is the fact that arabs never, ever EVER have proper security on their positions. Nobody on watch, nobody awake at night. If you're quiet enough you can just waltz right up on these assholes at 3AM.

they start losing a lot of accuracy past 300m and while still effective up to 600m it will take a good few shots to land one.

They were designed to pierce Soviet steel pans at ~500 meters, but the round looses a lot of velocity by then. The reason NATO standardized it was it's light weight, cheaper production and lack of over-penetration. 7.62x51mm would often overpenetrate and injure people in the background, it'd not allow for a lot of rounds to be carried in a magazine and it's a heavy bitch if you have to hump ten to fifteen of those mags (or 50 to a 100 round belts) across a long way. They're only fitted on medium utility machineguns as well as some DMR's since their superior performance at engaging targets at longer ranges & the wollop it carries nowadays.

Also, why risk pushing out of cover to engage targets within your effective weapons envelope when you can call up an A-10, F/A-18 or any other multirole/CAS jet to level the living shit out of your opponents?

>watch Dutch combat videos
>enemy and ally visible, they're shooting at each other
>look at the guldens we made by promising to help both
>look at the guldens it will cost to diplomatically resolve this conundrum
>one of the two died before calculation is settled
>return one side of the finance as token of goodwill
>invest other side of the finance into luxury houses and warships

The average shooter is not going to be able to reliably hit a man sized target at 300m with 5.56 with a service rifle or carbine. Thankfully combat doesn't take place on a target range. If you've got a squad or a platoon laying down fire on an area target you're going to hit anything that is exposed, especially with squad automatic weapons.

That being said, the point of area fire like that isn't to kill the enemy. It's to keep the enemy too scared to move, observe, or fire back. Keeps them paralyzed and stuck in one place long enough for the arty to nail them. And a well trained arty crew can be really fucking fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0TyV-GwILk

I fucking love artillery. America doesn't have a big enough emphasis on arty. We could learn a lot from the Russians on that.

>Watch ISIS videos
>Half the time the cameraman or his buddies get shot and killed

If ISIS is so great at fighting then why are they losing?

Checkmate turkroach

At least the filthy roach had the balls to use his own flag while shitposting.

I wish Americans had more MLRS platforms.

youtube.com/watch?v=JaEWJVWiWMQ

>imagine a MARS
>now imagine it spewing out 40 rockets a minute

made my day

>watch greek combat videos
>it's just some fat people in camo drinking iced coffee and smoking
>one of them notices the cameraman
>points g3 at him to fuck off
>no clip in the receiver, left it back in the barracks

>I wish Americans had more MLRS platforms.
I think the problem is that unguided MLRS is too inaccurate for us and our heightened sensitivity to collateral damage, and guided MLRS is more expensive and less effective than artillery.

We do have HIMARS, but only a few dozen systems and it doesn't have the same utility as Russian MLRS systems because of the small ammo capacity.

The last major use of the M270 was the first Gulf War, and it was fucking awe inspiring. Not much good for close fire support though.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mgzt83lclE

>watch turcish combat videos
>two half-naked fags cowered in oil wrestling

>watch Irish combat videos
>see Brazilian faggot monkey get btfo in 13 seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=CygZyqk1cOk

Is that the goldeneye crosshair?

>we'll take back Constantinopol bro...D-DEUS VULT

>watch Greek combat videos
>guy walks up to complete strangers
>raises fingers and thumb
>"dinero."
>doesnt get paid for his efforts

True story, this fuck harasses people here like he doesn't give a shit.

Yeah. It's only really good for conventional warfare where you know where your enemy is located and you decide it's time to give them a few 120mm rockets. None the less, pretty fucking cool. I really like artillery and rocket artillery is my favorite due to it's simplicity. Inaccurate, but damn good at denying enemy entry into an area or just saturating a bunch of enemy installations.

I see this being a problem in asymmetrical warfare since the AO is often packed full of sand-nigger families. However, can we really consider them civilian casualties? You're probably saving the world from an impending terrorist attack or a bunch of "beaceful" refugees.

It's the fuck white people roach. Like clock work.

just apply his head to the pavement a few times until he stops, we don't have family clan gangs to back him up

Average shooter could hit a stationary, man sized target at 300m. The standard rifle zeroing target uses a silhouette representing a person at this distance, used at 25m.

What modern gun still uses clips? Did these guys have M1s?

I think we should get rid of the collateral damage policy when it comes to the middle east.

I used to train troops in marksmanship. Most of them are complete garbage at shooting long range, especially if under time pressure or some other stress. No self control.

>watch French antiterror ops video
>they drop their guns and wave white flags for a while
>then they drop white flags and wave ISIS flags instead

Now that's a winner's mentality.

>I wanted an excuse to namedrop military equipment

Alright, I can see that.

When you're right, you're right.

>Suicide bombers
>Executing their own civilians
>Killing thousands of them nobody says anything, kill one of ours mass celebrations
We have to considering they don't have any regard for their own lives or anybody else.

>deus vult
>constantinople
poor soul, if only you knew

Is this the one that was in that car crash off japan?

It's almost as if Americans have some restrains and rules of engagement, while ISIS are just barbarians who kill whoever they want then release it on video

No, this is a US east coast one.

Literally the same tactic you've used since world war 2. I mean it works, but once you run up against someone with decent counter-battery fire and anti-air you're going to need to work on those small unit tactics.

He didn't name anything exotic, you just don't know shit about weapons

I've seen plenty of videos from Syria where they perform combat ops from far away (mostly sniping and TOW).

What, American SOP is to typically hit them twice as hard from twice as far as their weapons can even shoot effectively. Overwhelming firepower, motherfucker

When we need to get somebody inside, that's what we have special forces for. Those niggas tip the balance even in close quarters

Speak for yourself POG.

youtube.com/watch?v=_R7TYV5YxzU

tell yourself whatever you need to Mo Ham mad.