Will we have a situation with North Korean refugees in the near future Sup Forums?

Will we have a situation with North Korean refugees in the near future Sup Forums?

I hope, but only the qt ones who are female

Why the feet? Are they impossible to escape on this website?

Are you gay or something

No, in fact I love them. I'm trying not to look at any images that arouse me. This Isn't a board where I'd expect to see them.

I mean its okay if you're gay nowadays, just own up to it

nice feets desu

jesus please bless me with a cute gf that lets me lick the corn between her toes i cant stand this i rather die

/thread.

>nazifags
so this is why they're called bootlickers

No, because the only people allowed to leave are high-up government officials.

>implying you don't want to fuck anime footpussy

nope north korea will be as is or be completely genocided
>sleeper agents

but we might get some from south Korea which would be tops

they're just worse japanese women aren't they

who cares
they will be displaced
>like actual refugees

the men will stay to fight nk and all the women and children will spread like confetti around the world
>like refugees are supposed to do

cute vulnerable south korean women for all
give em a bed and they'll give up the puss

What the fuck is this? I keep seeing bullshit threads pop up with OP putting on some weirdly positioned photos focusing on the disgusting bare feet of random women.

At this point I am pretty sure this is just one guy doing this. OP isn't even a faggot, he's just a disturbing fetishist. Is this how you get your sick kicks, you cockrocket?

You sound like a goddamn kike, kys.

jews
they push weird fetishes all the time

>not having the redpill fetish
must be bad

i can smell you jew

>corn

>not wanting to lick her raunchy smelly feet after her long day at work clean

hello newfag

Degenerate footfags disgust me.

>give in to my stupid fetish or you don't belong here
Underage get out

Kek'd

Yeah but homosexuals who talk about spreading their med-resistant AIDS are #BASED because MAGA am I right fellow 'pede

What's redpilled about being a bootlick, you madman? The only true redpilled fetish is white-centric maiesophilia, not getting turned on by calloused stench-ridden feet.

Are you a muslim? Do you get turned on by ankles too? Or are you just a wardrobe-communist with the mindset of a swedish submissive? Whichever is the reality, Nigel, you deserve a proper whipping for this disgusting horseradish. This sort of thing justifies why you deserve to have Mummy May censor your internet.

they seem like hardworking people
genetically similar to south koreans.
no truck of peace vibes at all.