Sup Forums test

In 5 seconds, explain why Australia is in Eurovision.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_caRtOAzWU4
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=LlDzaRK8fSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because chinks are a distant relative of ours?

Because they're in Europe.

The stupid niggers that run eurovision thought Australia wuz Austria.

>he doesn't know Australia is located in Europe.

Europeans are cucks who can't refuse foreign entry, that's why.

apbp

None of Australia's entries so far have been white. Naturally, Europe is all for that.

Engrish motherfucker, do you speak it?

in 10 explain why a gook gives a shit

Who cares?

It's a country with European values rather than Aboriginal.

Also there are a lot of Stavros there so Greece supports their entry.

Australia is nordic m8

They are part of Britain. They belong in Eurovision.

ah ah xd lmao so funny
go back to 9fag fucking faggot

Because someone messed up spellibg when sending invitation to Austria

Israel is in it too

Because Eurovision is degenerate show and has nothing to do with European culture.

Eurovision is for Normie's faggot

Do you still watch it

Its clearly rigged.
One time a country gave another country 10 points
But that country had the worst song.
How does that make any sence
What's the point of voting when the government and the critics vote

Because Eurovision is for trannies and fags. Australia has a surplus of trannies and fags that we are happy to export.

Because Australian broadcaster SBS is part of a eurozone broadcasting network affiliated group, same reason Israel can't be in it anymore

In 5 seconds,explain why Hungary sent this barefoot gipsy to Eurovision

SOON...

Its just another trick to confuse and annoy ASEAN is all mate, don't stress.

This I fucking hate our entrants, I don't know who decides gets to go but I'd wish they'd give me the job.

was, during the voting phase the kike there announced that they won't be part of it next year. Of course the shamelss heeb had to make a scene Oy vey Oy vey out of the fact that they didn't pay their dues or some shit(happened to us last year bc of how wonderfully the taxpayer funded tv station is managed but didn't chimp out like the yyids). I think you have to be part of a tv union or some shit,for the longest time Italy didnt send reps I think,bc they had San Remo which is better in every imaginable way,we had the golden stag festival which is where Christina Aquilera made her debut. Also it's a fucking meme,UK could simply have sent Adele and cleaned up

SOON

Can confirm Australian rock band, I unironical like their music. But this music video is degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=_caRtOAzWU4

Shitpost

Romania in ironically looks like a fat KI

australia is whiter than most eu countries

Idk if the meme candidates make it nowadays

There was the golden age of Finland when they won but of course they had to change the rules bc why would anyone watch it for fun,

youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

we had the yolele chick and it was the most popular entry on youtube by views but she didn't get shit from the (((jury))) only the voting crowd,for which you have to fucking pay even though it's funded by the contestants and the host cunt but you can vote as many times as your shekels allow*(up 20 20x per phone yees goy gibs)youtube.com/watch?v=LlDzaRK8fSM
Also sent in epic sax man from Moldova again,no votes even though meme mining potential.
Before the meme age there was the, muh powerful wimmin xena the warrior princess phase and and nowayas men with beards dressed in drag and street urchins who need a heart operation win it. It's sad bc 90% of viewers don't take it seriously and want shit like so they can laugh about it

>remarkable rocks
>not eagle's head point
>hey let the woman name something too
Rename everything on that island so everything is animal related

It's been telecast for many years here by the (((multicultural))) TeeVee station and it developed a kind of camp/satirical following by effay normies.
>Put us in it
>make it a maynestream annual event
>moar viewers
>europoor official broadcast rights
>moar shekels for the overlords
>????
>profit

Because we're part of the monarchy so we're a European kingdom

I see having been colonized by the US has given you some bad traits.