ITT: we say good bye to america

Because the USA will cease to exist in a matter of just a few more days, weeks, months, years or decades because of Yellowstone, we use this opportunity to say good bye to all the Americunts here.

Post your farewell to the country, that will soon be Pompeji'd.

Go!

If Yellowstone erupts, we all die.

There is only 10% chance it will explode in the this century

What about Yellowstone?

Europeans will die also

Even though probability is just at 10%, that is still no reason to abandon hope. Pic related.

Fuck that, we signed a deal to house American refugees in the event of an eruption. I am not taking fucking niggers, spics and mutts in. You can all stay on your shitty lava land and die a horrible painful death.

SUPER BIG EXPLOSION MATE WE'RE TOTALLY FUCKING FUCKED

Hitlerdoppels confirm.

Yeah, but you're first.

As much as I dislike Americoons, Yellowstone is a super-volcano - which means that its eruption (however unlikely) would affect us all.

Jellystone is an even worse problem.

Come on Aussie bro

What effect will the volcano have globally? have the governments got an action plan for it or will they just let it eviscerate us?

choke on cock cunt

>The Road
There has been cannibalism. Cannibalism is the great fear.

>the USA will cease to exist in a matter of just a few more days, weeks, months, years or decades
>the USA will cease to exist eventually
kill yourself
don't forget to sage slide threads folks

as if you have a choice, we can just take your whole continent.

At least its not sand niggers

Good

America was destined to be the best place on earth. They had it all. The men were masculine as fuck, warriors as strong and brave as the spaniards during their empire.

But then, they decided to hand the country over to (((them))) and we all know the rest.

If America is destroyed, (((Hollywood))) will disappear and (((they)) willl only have Israel.

Not bad.

>Cannibalism is the great fear.

Well, if you intend to be part of the surviving 20%, then it can also be an opportunity.

Prepare to house Burger refugees Hanz

It will block out the sun globally for quite awhile killing a lot of plant life.

Fake and gay.

(((Yellowstone))) Ya goy be worried!! Go now and buy (((bottled))) water and (((canned))) non perishables

Always pretending to be heroes, it's time to do something to save us all fucking burger

So long
Farewell
Auf Wiedersehen
Adieu

A fitting end

1) there currently isn't enough molten material under yellowstone to trigger a super eruption and,
2) even if there was, it wouldn't just be Americans that die. There would be a serious clikate shit across the entire world. The people most likely to survive would be all the brown and black people near the equator.

Mata ashita obakasantachi

WE
WUZ
VAULT DWELLERS AND SHIET

I've given it serious thought, and I don't think I could do it. At that point it's the cowards way out. The strong man would eat the gun, with his dignity and his humanity intact.

Also, the ash cloud would cover the earth, killing off all crops and game animals worldwide...

...could you do it?

>(((bottled))) water
what kind of water do you fag drink? From a well? kek

Pretty good odds imo. I'ld love to live just long enough to watch the collapse of civilization and then go to sleep comfy, never to wake up.

*climate shift
I gotta stop phone posting.... or get a bigger phone

Yellowstone is an old bitch ass volcano.

Nothing will happen; too weak.

700k years ago of something it exploded; that's what geologists say when they show you a black layer on some kind of cliff.

Oh god, please let this happen right at the same moment that cash me outside idiot's reality TV show premiers.

> Mate

i clicked that shit,nothing happened.

If Yellowstone-Chan blows a load and we lose our best clay America will become the roving superstate that Boss wanted.

Come home, son.

If numbers yellowstone will explode before july

If digiits I am the messiah and you must do what I command
>deus vult.

Let me show you the real power of digitz.

Check'em.

Keep telling yourself that

CHOKE ON YOUR COCK CUNT

try agen

choke on cock cunt

my birthday is in july. I want to die before I age again. reroll

Goodbye America. Glad you are all going to die.

choke on ur cock, saudicunt

looks like u need some help

>fourth of July
>mfw Earth itself gives us an unparalleled fireworks show that incinerates more than half of us
My star-spangled goodness.

>wants to die before birthday

You know that's one of the few things in life you can control. No need to wait for Volcanic Ash-chan.

CHOKE ON COCK CUNT

ALL HAIL THE NEW JERUSALEM AND THE COMING KINGDOM

Suicide is a sin

I welcome sweet sweet death. Swing low sweet Chaaariooot.
See you fags on the other side.Enjoy the tribulation.

Time to free the shit out of yellowstone

Big bada boom. You die. I die.

c u L8tr Hans
>I'd rather die in a fiery volcano breathing in poisonous ash than live in the European dystopia nightmare that your leaders created.

u did well in FIFA Hans

Cannibalism >Cannibalism is the great fear.

SOPA DE BRASILEIRO MACACO UMA DELICIA
Brazilian Monkey Soup is Delicious.

I concur.

>having the mechanism for land growth, soil renewal and landscape change on your continent
This angers and confuses the Euro.

Digits and all of you get raped and eaten by your neighbors.

will be pretty safe here in north desu.

I hope commiefornia suffers too

Yeah but that's not exactly the same thing as hunting and eating human beings. Starvation is a hell of a thing.

>Glad you are all going to die.
It's just a supervolcano, you think America would be done ? Haha nah, too much of our dad's "keep calm and carry on" in us to go out like that. In a decade we'd have new farm belts and shitloads of food exports again. Can't put this dog down, no matter how hard you try.

Three posts and done with this thread.

>Think about a soda bottle.
>Shake it up
>Open the top
>See Result

Now

>Same volume of soda
>In a bowl
>Stir vigorously
>See result.

The Phoenix shall rise from the ashes...

We will have a 12 month warning.

When we get that warning we can say goodbye.

Of course you would wish for America's destruction. You're probably a filthy Muslim sucking the lifeblood out of Germany.

>>In a bowl
*covered bowl

No you wont. Research supervolcano.

So let me get this strait? every projection has it covering the main land US?
I'm guessing its because they know about science n stuff?
Not like this could go north or west?
Yup its out to kill the US
cnn kill your self

Did you know you can look up a map of the prevailing winds?

>the fat tea nigger thinks he's safe.

>just outside the ash cloud
Oh man I just can't wait.

t. burgers

Dodged the bullet for that one

Yes?

You'll be eating human flesh, being eaten, or opting out (suicide) just like the rest of this world.

It's important to remember that this has all happened before. The Toba eruption (circa 75,000 years ago) nearly wiped out humanity, and all over Europe, Africa and Asia archaeologists have found heaps of human remains all with the same chilling evidence: human teeth marks on the bones. It's happened before, and it will happen again.

Now whether or not it is absolutely imminent like OP says is another story (synopsis: OP is a faggot)

CHOKE ON COCK CUNT

just imagine how cool it would be if it exploded on 4th of July

farewell fat people

Yellowstone isn't an explosive volcano like st. Helen's or something. It's just a giant bath tub filled with magma. It could overflow but it's not gonna explode.

> The Toba eruption (circa 75,000 years ago) nearly wiped out humanity, and all over Europe, Africa and Asia archaeologists have found heaps of human remains all with the same chilling evidence: human teeth marks on the bones. It's happened before, and it will happen again.

They didn't have nuclear reactors back then.
Simply put, build more reactors, use them for artificial sunlight, grow crops, no cannibalism.

Well, except for America, but Americans will eat anything already; why stop at cannibalism?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is the secret weapon that Dr Evil has been working on to destroy America to be delivered under Yellowstone via hole secretly drilled in to the ground.

One MILLION dollars please...

Oh Yellowstone, please blow your hot load!

I think this sudden Yellowstone spamming is designed to make us hopeless. Do not fall for the b8 m8. His name was Seth Rich!!!

y-yellowstone kun c-could you b-blow your hot load f-for me

>tfw out of ash zone
> Wew lad

I'm renting apartments for survivall, cheap food, 3k $ per day. :^}

We dederve this for our sodomy desu. Pls give the fiery death we deserve

The thing is we've hit a dead end in the investigation. We know where he died and when and the people involved. There's nothing else to investigate until the DC police stop riding satanic pedophile cock.

d-don't s-say such l-lewd things y-you know it's better if we receive y-yellowstone kun's load t-together

No, my loads are reserved for good anime only.

>tfw no one can bomb us anymore
greater serbia soon...