Why doesn't Russia like the UK?

Why doesn't Russia like the UK?
We're the best ally one can have in these times.

They're probably still butthurt because of your crimean war kikery, and for good reason

>UK
>Allies
Fuck no. Poland already tasted this shit.
Also Crimean War, where you and France waste half of your fleet and army to capture single little port, just to prevent Russia to beat shit out of muslime Turkey. You even tried to attack on far east, but failed miserably.

That was ages ago

Why would UK be a good ally?

Ships and that

Because the UK is still scared shitless of the Russians

Surely Ireland should be too then?

There is a huge Russian population in Ireland, we never had beef with the Ruskies. Britain has been afraid of Russia for centuries hence the constant indirect rivalry.
>Crimea
>Cold War

Oh and muslim loving NATO fags

I always had an impression that it's Brits who doesn't like Russia. And you actively try to fuck with it.

Calm down Tolstoy, We fought the Turks and Germans in WW1 at your side.

and again in WW2

and before that against the French.

Can I lick this feet?

Sling your hook you cheeky little drunk leprechaun you

CSGO?
They must find our kids/squeakers as insufferable as theirs.

We don't like Putin, Russians are fine.

There are no allies (except you are 15 years old). Only competitor and partners. It is business, friends.

Is that picture real?

They both good boys. They dindu nuffin.

They are anti western brainwashed and have this anglo/american conspiracy theories all over their society.

FOOT FAGS ARE WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Russians are cancerous not just in online games, but in real life too

>conspiracy
Kys nigger

We have a saying, "Englishwoman shits" which basically means that England always gladly jumps on an opportunity to spoil our day. It's all stems from the Great Game.

kys republikike

Actually we like you. Most people here learn British version of English, not the American one.

so what's wrong with american

>pantyhosedfetish.com

Mummy would never pose for a site like that.

feet fetishes are degenerate. they will be THE FIRST to go.

Nothnig, that's just a fact. For example, I've studied English with British native speaker (many of them work here) here in Moscow. But haven't been practicing for ages.

For me it's more a matter of aesthetics. The British accent just sound more beautiful.

Fuck off dad
We stopped our airstrikes to respect the gravity of Russia's threat to the RAAF.
Clearly we are best ally

dw m8 you're a top cunt in our book

The tensions with them are more because of our government fucking about with them all the time. I wouldn't say Russia hates us.

>Wanting good relations with Russia

Yeah, no. Russia can fuck off.

You don't just poison people with polonium on British soil, claim you dindu nuffin even when all the evidence points against you, and expect to come off lightly.

Maybe it's the diaspora talking, but I like Russia a lot. Very proud country with rich history. Had a dark patch during the Soviet era though.

I want it as well kike brother can I have the right one?

That was decades ago

>2006
>decades ago

Reminder

>The British accent just sound more beautiful.
Kek. Probably the first time I've ever heard that. Most Europeans say they hate our accents, and prefer Americans ones (something about being easier to understand.) Thanks anyway.

>you'll never fuck Natalya's footpussy

Why live?