Why are Latinos and Iberians always at eachoters throat?

Srsly

It's fun

Personally, I dream of a united latin america, becoming the beacon of western Christian civilization once europe and north america collapse due to their social degeneracy.

>Latin American
>no French Guiana
>a Latin language
hmmmm

Because Spain and Portugal were terrible fathers.

Because of cartoon dubbing

Are you white?

Are they?

>becoming beacon of western christian civilization

???

we're not, only when happens

If u are gonna unite dont make it like the EU and force immigrants on each other

past wars
like every other region
also, although you can as an outsider see them similar, there are tons of cultural differences. listen how a chilean speaks, it barely counts as spanish.

Soñar no cuesta nada.

A confederation of like like minded latino states forming a super power union to rival the U.S. and China could happen but will it? No. Probably as likely as an Anglo union.

el salvador will be strong once the assassins and rapist have killed all the normal population
:(

>as likely as an Anglo union
excuse me, the British Empire?

>Implying that is what I meant you silly kangaroo fuck

I mean a modern super confederacy. Politics are too complex for that to happen realistically int he near future.

First you need to get your shit together. How exactly do you plan on uniting Latin America when it's filled with lowlife trash holding political power?

I'd fuck her.

> we breed with their best chiks and they got angry for generations

with spain and portugal or only latin america?

Not possible thanks to the cia and destabilization

>This tbqh

>Be non-white
>Be non-western
>Become the beacon of western civilization

I'm honestly not even joking when I say the likes of Korea and Japan will come closer to be the torch bearers of the world and western-style societies than you ever will.

lmao ultradultrakek
Latinos are the most degenerate ppl on earth.

Same here, vecino.
But 'han pedro sula would still be the baleada capital of the world.

Brazil isn't part of Latin America, it's part of the animal kingdom

Orlando Bloom kind of white

Brazil is special

I think geography makes a Latin American Union relatively possible, since we share the same language, faith, similar culture and up to certain point a shared ethnic background.

The two obstacles to this right now, in my opinion, are the anglos (they wouldn't like a monolithic entity in their southern border) and the elites of each country, which just like in the Mexican-American war, will happily side with the foreign invader as long as their privileges are guaranteed. Remove the anglos and these elites lose their power.

What worries me the most is the timing.
If a movement for a unified latin america starts too soon, the anglos even on their deathbed will do everything in their power to stop it. So most likely the movement would fail.
If it starts too Late, once the anglos are dead, the elites will seek help from China, Russia or whatever superpower would like to gain a bid for a chunk in Latin America.

Im all for it as long as we get to purge bolivia and the north of brazil

>non western

literally retarded

Only Mexicans are annoying cunts to us. The rest doesn't care.

Latin America is not a country. Even if a generalized sentiment towards the way Spaniards handled the conquest of the americas does exist that doesn't mean we are all at eachothers throat. I think Spain has a sizeable minority of very racist people who also hold a lot of power, and that causes some misconceptions about spaniards in general. Spain is a very diverse country.

Have fun with that. We'll wave from afar when you get your union.

You are not part of the western world in any fucking capacity, monkey.

You're a global burden the western world had to eradicate from time to time whenever you started chimping out (See: the Falklands)

It's not a minority though. You can literally tell some racist joke in public and the majority of the people will laugh about it.

"Western" is a shorthand term for civilisations built by White Europeans and their descendants. Therefore, Australia is part of the West, but El Salvador isn't. It's about race. Geography is irrelevant. You're are not part of the Western world, just because you believe in Jeebus.

This. Specially against gyppos and moors.

True
But when I look back at the history of my own country, I see how these trashy politicians only appear after the American influence grew in their region and imposed their Pax Americana.

Up until the first half of the last century there were still active policies of military and educational improvement and development. Focused on reconquering Central America. So if you were a useless blob without vision nor talent, you'd be pushing pencils in some cuckshed in the volcano, not in the parliament as is the norm today.

I'd like to say yes, but I doubt it.

Yes, exactly.

>Non-Western
And Meds are not white I suppose
fucking Varg larpers

No, africa is worse.

Dead gangmembers can't shoot :-)

>MS 13 education

Right, here's the thing, monkey. Western = European.

No one has EVER thought out Latin America when they think Western. Not Asia, not Europe and not North America.

Meds not being white is purely a meme, but your delusions of being part of our world is fucking moronic.

Surely you have bigger problems at home than some brazilians dancing in Rio

Iberians dont like to be reminded of their own mistakes.

>Ginger convert

Funny how that works out. But no, I do not give a shit about you indoniggers, except the criminal Chileans here.

But when you start LARPing as Westerners, I gotta say something.

>united latin america
lel

>the beacon of western Christian civilization
top fucking lel

spic countries are the pinnacle of degeneracy anyway. you're just irrelevant and have no influence

I blame youtube and their lowest common denominator population, latin americans in this site are surprisingly cultured and fun, specially in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I meant this type of baleada.

What happened to that Chinese project in Nicaragua?

Such investment would have been a major fuck you to US foothold in Central America and global trade, but it seems the peasants refuse to be relocated.

>Sup Forums
Sup Forums is a shit and dead board because of them and you yuropoors

>Sup Forums
more cringy than /r9k/

Is Quebec Latin American?

I would totally be okay with this. Catholicism is dying

sure why not, they speak a latin language in america

That was Portugal's fault tho, why the fuck did they bring all those niggers?
and panchitos, don't forget you can say that word without problems

Wasn't Argentina or Cuba considered part of the "western world" when they bloomed economically (and millions of europeans emigrated)?
The problem is that you have a very short-range vision and little-to-no education in historical matters regarding latin america, which is only natural since I'm sure schools in Denmark focus on topics more relevant to your own environment.

To understand my point of view, try to think of Denmark 1000 years ago, was it considered part of the "western civilization" or even "civilized" by byzantines, italians or Franks?
Of course not, you were too poor, economically and culturally.

Latin America doesn't lacks culture, nor natural resources. What it lacks it's an efficient Government.

The company of the chink paying for it went broke I think.
Personally I oppose that since it would fuck up the environment, and central america already has a canal in Panama. No need to have two. Nor I want to welcome Chinese overlords in the region.

Thanks. I like your Waffles.

Technically yes considering they speak a language which comes from latin.

That shit only happens in Rio de Janeiro, on the south we still have some culture and integrity.

>Wasn't Argentina or Cuba considered part of the "western world" when they bloomed economically

Nope. Rhodesia was infinitely superior to either nations at their respective height, but not even that was "Western".

>The problem is that you have a very short-range vision and little-to-no education in historical matters regarding latin america, which is only natural since I'm sure schools in Denmark focus on topics more relevant to your own environment.

The problem is that you have no education, full stop.

>To understand my point of view, try to think of Denmark 1000 years ago, was it considered part of the "western civilization" or even "civilized" by byzantines, italians or Franks?
Of course not, you were too poor, economically and culturally.

Europe was a collection of Feudal Kingdoms all at each other's throat at that point in time. There nothing unifying us back then, so us being "western" a thousand years ago has no actual meaning. A non-argument.

>Latin America doesn't lacks culture, nor natural resources. What it lacks it's an efficient Government.

I don't give a shit about what you lack, you're still not part of our world or cultural sphere. You're an African-tier embarrassment occupying good soil.

>B-BUT WE WUZ CHRISTIANZ N SHIIIEEEET WE IS WESTERNERZ

Yeah and so is fucking Uganda, mate.

>Beacon of western civilization
>The whole region is 20% white at best maybe even 10%

>10-20%

You're in the low single digits at best.

>Wasn't Argentina or Cuba considered part of the "western world" when they bloomed economically
You mean when they were majority white ? yes.
Now Argentina is 45% white and Cuba even less.

>Rhodesia was better
>Ignoring every historical and ethno/social point
>WE WUZ """argument"""

So, do you have plans for the summer?

yes yes the hispanic alliance's biggest economic export will be cocaine. thank you based nondegenerate brown manlets you will truly be the beacon of civilization.

What I meant to explain is that 100 years ago when there was economic bonanza either in Argentina, Cuba or even El Salvador, there weren't danish teenagers from Horsens claiming "lol literal afrika lololol".
But here we are now.

You can say thanks to the CIA for that.

because FUCK SP*IN

>>Ignoring every historical and ethno/social point

You're the one who can't refute it, indonigger. Calling me a summerfag is not an argument.

But if you wanna know for the summer, I'm gonna work like an actual white person.

Ultimately, if we're gonna start pretending Latin America is part of the western sphere (lol), then so is Haiti.

HAITI. Consider that for a second.

At the end of the day, when the actual western world doesn't consider you part of the western world, then you're not western.

This is like trying to argue with T*rkroaches that they're not European.

>Nope. Rhodesia was infinitely superior to either nations at their respective height
Rhodesia was better than Argentina? are you an American using a proxy ?
There wasn't, inequality was always shit.in latin america

Because the reconquista wasn't a purgeing.

Rhodesia was an economic monster of Africa, in comparison to its size.

Argentina has always been dwarfed by America's poorest state.

t*rkroach trying to feel superior of anyone, go fuck a goat you filthy mudslime shit.

This dane is a shitposter. He always post that "viper" pic and go on a rant against everyone.

banter, you fucking retard jew

Mexicans should simply be eradicated.

They are giving Spanish a bad name everywhere every single time.

Fiery Latin temper

Has anything I said been false? Has anything I said been hyperbolic falshehoods? No.

Are you an idiot who can't present an actual argument? Yes.

Check > Korea and Japan will come closer to be the torch bearers of the world and western-style societies

Would you have said the same about Korea 50 years ago? Of course not.
Of Japan 150 years ago? Of course not.

In the same way, there are plenty of reasons millions of european decided to move to Latin America during the 19th and 20th century instead of Africa, considering your claim it's the same.

Regarding Haiti, again, you can look at the history of your own country to understand the situation better.

>I'm gonna work like an actual white person
First summer job? You seem proud.

The CIA/American influence part is true. Murica brought down quite a few Mexican governments by funding rebel (((freedom fighters))), and was instrumental in inspiring in other LatAm countries weak liberal governments that let gangs gain so much prominence. Though I would never equate or include you guys in western civilization, you were certainly more respectable in the past than today. Like during the colonial period and the authoritarian govs after independence most of Latin America was far closer to the US in terms of GDP, Military, and civility than today.

Why are you guys still answering to that guy? When a western flag bullies latin americans 100% of the time it's just one of the 50 shades of subhuman. Feel happy knowing that every day when he wakes up and looks at the mirror he'll only see a subhuman, like all his ancestor, and all his descendants will be.

Only dumb Americans conflate Latin American mestizo scum with actual E U R O P E A N Spaniards.

Either way, you have no reason to care.

I never said Korea & Japan was actually western, you fucking mong.

I simply pointed out that in COMPARISON to your shit continent, they'd easily be the torch bearers in a world where white people no longer exist.

Costa ricans are shit at bridge building.

>t. mestizo in Spain

No Spaniard would ever shill for their rebellious shit mulatto children.

> terrible fathers
Sure, India and Africa are fine now ...

>By its size
You are making it sound like it was small and no, it was never even close to Argentina in anything

Latin America is half-western. The elites are westerners, the rest not so much.

If you had ever entered in contact with South American high culture you would know that. BR literature, for instance, is highly Francophile. It's absolutely impossible for someone to read Machado, Euclides da Cunha, Carlos Drummond, Borges or Gomez Davila, among other authors of whom you know nothing about it, and not think of them as Westeners, because that's what they were, and much more so than you.

If you think of countries in terms of their high culture - which is, after all, the part of them that survives - then it seems to me that SA countries must be thought of as Western countries, lest we stop thinking of the US as a Western country due to its contemporary predominance of black over white culture (even 60's rock and roll is already a more or less Africanized musical style).

Brazil should be divided in at least 30 countrys

Like the Gangs in El Salvador

During the 80's with the armed conflict raging, plenty of salvadorans moved to the US illegally. Mainly to big cities. They had little to no money, they ended up living in ghettos, bullied by blacks and mexicans. Since they were fewer in number, they resorted to extreme violence to gain control of these ghettos.
When the armed conflict ended, these gangs began to be deported. No problem. Over here they tried to replicate their gangs, but farmers, civilians and ex-military began to kill them.
What happened next? American and European (((Human Rights))) groups started lobbying the government to declare any group that killed gangs (like sombra negra) as terrorist organizations and to give gangs more """opportunities""". You can see now how that ended.

Funny enough, gangs never survived in rural municipalities, since farmers simply killed them.

Regarding Latin America, before the pax americana, it was an agrarian society akin to the Confederate South, with a white/european ruling class maintaining the order in lower classes. It worked pretty well during 500 years.

>Latin America
Just Ibero America plz, Latin America is a french creation in order to take credit of what they didn't

France is more involved in Argentina than Spain nowadays, I guess you like the indio countries better.

We are involved with 0 countries there.

india and apefrica are literal shitholes, my brothers in Bolivia are doing far better.

Estados Unidos 24,9
España 16,4
Países Bajos 10,6
Brasil 6,5
Chile 5,1
Suiza 4,7
Uruguay 4,2
Francia 3,9
Alemania 2,9
Luxemburgo 2,4
You idiot beaner, that's why you lose all you know nothing

I'm gonna shut down this utter stupid debate once and for all:

Nigel before me had it right: The western world are Europeans and their descendants. No more, no less.

A small white minority ruling over a majority savages like Rhodesia doesn't make you western, being Christian doesn't make you western, nor does having rebelled and fought against Europeans make you western.

You are not considered western in any part of Europe. You are not considered western in North America and you are not considered western in East Asia.

You are not ruled by European, you do not fall under our cultural, political and economical sphere (A big reason why the Nazis wanted to escape to South America, so I suppose not being western helped you out a bit).

ANY possible argument you'd have for being western, could not also be applied to Haiti. A country where people eat literal dirt. Though you guys eat monkey heads, so I suppose you're not all that evolved either.

I'm gonna go prep some dinner now.

foreing countries in Argentina

>Europe is small

Congratulations, you learned something today, Carlos.

EVERYONE is always at each other's throats, except white people, and that's mostly under Jewish influence.

??? the fuck are those numbers supposed to represent dumbass
Congratulations you have 0 arguments

Ive always conquered indian evil